7'th Heaven

Discussion in 'General TV & Media' started by disprncss358, May 21, 2006.

1. MiaCharlize

MiaCharlize Coroner

Last thing I caught (season 10 finale I think) was that she was expecting twins and her daughter was only just a couple months old.
    But the whole ep confused me, it was when Simon and Rose wanted to get married. There were all these dream sequences. I was at the computer so I didn't pay very close attention and then suddenly Mary, Lucy and Sarah were all pregnant with twins :confused:
    Can anybody clear this up for me? Simon & Rose didn't get married as far as I gathered, or did they?

2. meshellb2001

meshellb2001 Lab Technician

I watched some of the finale, no Simon and Rose don't get married, Sandy showed up and told Simon we need to talk....left me very confused,

3. MiaCharlize

MiaCharlize Coroner

They were implying the baby was Simon's I think...but that confused me, though it was Martin's. BTW, did Sandy's child have a name? I didn't catch that...

4. Yurek

Yurek Pathologist

I also thought that Sandy's baby is also Simon's not Martin's. That really confused me. But I also didn't hear a name!

The dream sequences/flashbacks were quite okay.

Three times twins. That's interesting. But I t hought something like this for Matt and Sarah, cause Ruthie told accidentally that the had married on the first date and on the telephone Sarah told Ruthie a new secret. When Ruthie said she couldn't tell that but Sarah and Matt herself I immediately thought of a pregnance. Well...I was right. :D

And the thing between Carlos and Mary confused me. Seems as if Mary finally get things going. Twins for her and Carlos (though I was very confused that she was so fast) and her college graduation!

I hope they'll tell something about that in the next season. I'm curious! I also heard that Lucy'll lose the twins. Not sure about that. But I think Savanah is about a year old. She started walking in the last epi, I think.

5. Hazeltree

Hazeltree Victim

I started to watch this a few months back... when Mary was getting into debt and lots of trouble generally.

I stopped watching it halfway through an episode which consisted of all the main characters preaching the 'evils' of rap music. And I hate rap music.

It was all just too 'holier than thou' for my tastes.

6. rachaelm

rachaelm Witness

i read lucy did loose the twins and blamed kevin??

i also read sandy's baby was called aaron i think?