Calleigh & Ryan #5: Beauty & The Babe - CaRWash

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by _Calleigh_, Oct 15, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Radical618

Radical618 Coroner

Re: Calleigh & Ryan #5: Beauty & The Babe-CaRWash!

Calleigh: Don't make me throw you against the wall, Ryan.

Great pic. Her facial expressio is priceless.

2. sienna

sienna Lab Technician

aw great CPOTD nikki i love that glare calleigh gives him BTW love your first icons nikki i'm working on a CaRWash banner here

i think they would tell alexx just because she's kinda the 'mum' but i think the others would figure out soon i mean they are csi's and if they wouldn't tell anyone ... i think horatio would find out first

3. TheCoroner

TheCoroner Police Officer

Sorry Mod!

Ya my new screen name is StoriesFromStudyHall
    cause that's how my stories are... uuuuuum... no school for five days so i'm going to update as soon as i can! i'm soooo excited i have a reader(s?)

4. Dutchie

Dutchie Coroner

Kate, that's not really on topic either...You have readers though. Let's get the discussion going.

So really I can see Ryan going to Alexx to talk about it, and I can see Calleigh doing the same. On the other hand I could see Calleigh talking to Horatio too, but not Ryan. I don't think Ryan would be comfortable with that. I can't see either of them talking to Eric, I think they'd be afraid he'd joke about it. Eric most likely would have to find out from the gossip club. :lol: (a.k.a Cooper, Aaron, Valera and Natalia)

So yeah...today I was thinking about a fic and I was imagining how beautiful their kids would look. Green eyes...blond or dark hair...so sweet. :eek:

5. Guest

Guest Guest

i really kinda love Kordan Knight and Deborah Gibson's 'Say Goodbye'.
    Can anyone do a video of Calleigh & Ryan (or Calleigh with anyone but it has to be Calleigh as the leading lady) because i don't know nothing about doing these kinda stuff.

yeah....i know!! I suck!! :(

6. _Calleigh_

_Calleigh_ Coroner

AlonsoBaby, please, remember to add at least three in topic lines to your posts. Short and/or off topic posts are considered spamming. :)

Back to CaRWash, I rewatched Nailed for the millionth time and, man, I'll never stop squeeing at the total CaRWasness that ep is... What makes me go nuts is the fact they didn't show us what happened when Calleigh went to pick the nail Ryan got in his eye. TPTB should have included that scene... I bet Calleigh was in Ryan's room before meeting Eric outside the hospital. That definitely happened, because I honestly can't see her neglecting Ryan, even assuming they're only friends (which we know they aren't :p).
    Damn, I've been deprived of one of the moments of my dreams. I say this everytime, but someone really should write a fic about that particular missing scene. :D

7. Dutchie

Dutchie Coroner

I know, I was planning on it, and NoHope tried, but I think we both ended up blank. :( I will give it another try later, it should be possible. If anyone has any suggestions on what should happn or what they would say, feel free to PM.

We really need to get back to topic. Nailed is CaRWash shippers paradize. Until now, it's my favorite CaRWash EPISODE. Not moment, cause you all know that's the end of Driven, but episode. There was just SO much CaRWash in it...it's almost as if TPTB were really building up to someting...and then they let us down by not including the hospital scene. :rolleyes:

I am sure she went in though. I'll give it a try later if I climb out from under that pile of homework... :eek:

8. WatchinCSI

WatchinCSI Witness

My favourite CaRWash ep is Under the Influence. They're broadcasting it here tuesday next week :D I can't wait. And about that hospital scene...I'm sure she went in, after all the other colleagues (hate that word) had passed, and then...use your imagination :lol:

9. _Calleigh_

_Calleigh_ Coroner

*uses immagination*

Well, my imagination is kinda angsty, as some of you might know :)lol:), so here in my little evil spare room (aka head) she walked in and sat by him while he was asleep and told him everything (you know what I mean :p), but he never found out about that.
    BUT one day, in a future ep, they'll confess their feelings overtly and there will be a flashback of that missing scene in Nailed, and others of what happened after Deviant and Driven ended, and things will be clear to the world. :D
    Yes, I'm crazy, but I still think I'm right. :p

Btw, CHAPTER 7 of OOR is up. :devil:

10. Dutchie

Dutchie Coroner

OOR, actually is EAR in dutch. Okay, completely off-topic. :rolleyes:

Might know what you're talking about Luns, might know. *looks at chapter 7* Yeah. Okay I defenitely know. :D

CaRWash Pic Of The Day:
    (From Prey)

[​IMG]

This was a funny scene.

Calleigh: A woman always has the right to say no.
    Ryan: I know that.

He's such a gentleman. :lol: But of course a woman would never say no to him. Especially not Calleigh. I'm just wondering, do you think Jon and Emily see the chemisty? Like, after an episode is shot (let's take Deviant):

Emily: Geez, four more seconds and Ryan would've melted away.
    Jon: Four more seconds and he would've jumped her.
    Nikki: *viewing from side line with script**to director* You know what, I wanna do that again. I want to make the scene four seconds longer. :devil:

11. sienna

sienna Lab Technician

cute CPOTD nikki ! no .. . no woman would say no to him .. well not me :devil:

i really think that jon and emily see the chemisty ... they could mention it to the writers !!

we need those 4 seconds so badly !!!!!

12. WatchinCSI

WatchinCSI Witness

I'd love to see those four seconds :lol: And what a fabulous CPOTD Nikki . And guess what, I finally got over 100 posts :D Now, let's see, first I fly over to the US, then I force the directors to remake those four seconds :devil: And yes, I will ship the tape to y'all :cool:

13. alex21591

alex21591 Prime Suspect

Those four seconds would be awesome...truly...I think that with carwash in devient the writers must now the chemistry is there. That gaze we had towards the end was them giving us the nod , that there was with no doubt something there. I re-watched it again and noticed how they both examened each others faces. Like their eyes kinda scanned. That totally made me squee.
    I reckon that the writers have got a hidden plan, the stuff that we are all noticing (extra touches gazes etc) have been put in. YAY! And they are soo subtle its just...SQUEE!! :D

P-S the Caps make my day :lol:

14. sandersidle

sandersidle Captain

Luna, Ryan better be okay. Don't you dare! :lol: ;)

Hey, i'm all for that. :lol: But I think it should be about 6 seconds longer so we get 2 seconds to actually see them... Uh, doing things. ;) :devil: Then, I can get a good icon outta it. :D

Does anyone know what's happening in next weeks episode? Is Calleigh with Jake (I typed Josh :p) now? I hope since Calleigh has a boyfriend, she doesn't stop flirting with Ryan. Wait, yes I do. Because then he would be really upset and confused (he would probably thing she's mad or something) and then he find out about her and Jake, and we already know that Ryan doesn't like him.. So, then he will be really jealous. Then when Cal gets hurt by Jake, he can say "I knew it!" and "I love you, Cal." :D

15. _Calleigh_

_Calleigh_ Coroner

Little gift from Going Going Gone. :devil: We all know Ryan has such effects on women. :lol:

[​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.