Ryan/Greg #2- Nevada Isn't That Far Away Either

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Helluin, Jan 1, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. loozy

loozy Dead on Arrival

Re: Ryan/Greg #2- Nevada Isn't That Far Away, Either

Those manips are brilliant!!!!

The fic is halfway written already... I'm a bit insecure about it, though... Ah well... I'll probably finish it tomorrow when I'm taking breaks for my looming final on Wednesday *whimper*... Need the distraction :p

*stares at manips some more*
    Those are gorgeous... Especially the first one...

2. Silhouette

Silhouette Pathologist

Awwww, I'm glad you like them... Of course you could make it into icons... GO CRAZY!! SPREAD THE HOTNESS!! :D :D Don't forget to post the results, I wanna see :D *realizes there's someone hugging my knees* Let me go, Shadowfax, I can't breath! :lol:

Hold on... CSIangel... is that you?? OMG!! :eek: It's YOU!!!! YAY!!! *runs and hugs until out of breath* Welcome aboard to the lovely Gutterville! :D As you can see, the weather tends to be really hot in here so don't forget your smoothies, drool buckets, and ice cold water :D :D *hands smoothies*

Ooh, welcome Krinkle04! I think I've seen you around in the NWB thread before... Oh yes, double the hotness :devil: :devil: Glad you like the manips. And of course, I don't mind, Icons away! Have fun! :D :devil: Link or email me the result, I wanna see! :D

*cough* Sorry I can't make the second pic bigger... cause... *cough* you know, if I show you below the waist, I'd be banned for violating the PG13 rule! :lol: :devil: :devil:

loozy, I'd love to read your fic! Awww don't be insecure about it. :)

3. sandersidle

sandersidle Captain

Silhouette, I made your manips into icons. :D If you look closely at the first one, you can see a heart I *attemped* to draw :rolleyes: The rest are normal. :) I'm not talented at making cool icons, but I didn't have to anyways. These are already amazing!! :D

1.[​IMG] 2.[​IMG] 3.[​IMG]

*High-fives Silhouette* We lured a poster! :)

4. Krinkle04

Krinkle04 Hit and Run

5. loozy

loozy Dead on Arrival

Oh, I lvoe those avas... Snatched the first one of both of you and will credit in case of certain usage :D

I had a dream about the two of them last night :D

6. Silhouette

Silhouette Pathologist

*high-fives sandersidle* Yeah Katie, we lured a poster!! R/G hotness is proved to be hard to resist! :D

Ooh nice avatars!! :D Love how they turned out being icons...
    sandersidle - your heart-drawing attempt looks nice btw, a bit like Ryan has a tattoo :D
    krinkle - I like the last one :) Hmm "my body is burning" :lol: loveee that :devil: :devil: Yes Greg, you can feel Ryan's hotness slowly burns you, huh? :devil: :devil: My mind just falls back into the gutter :lol:

R/G dream? YAY!!! :D Please do share! (... or not, if they're *cough*R-rated*cough* :p :lol: we don't want you get banned by the mods)

7. life_style

life_style Pathologist

*thud*

Oh.my.god. Manips! And amazing manips at that! :eek: Wow, I really have to take a cold shower now. Seriously. ;)

8. szmandatogoholic

szmandatogoholic CSI Level One

I know a girl who can do colorization. (You know, black-and-white pics into colored pics.) I can't do it because of no PSP. *blech*

*runs off and downloads Paint Shop Pro XI* If I master it, it'll be posted!! (Oh, and I had a perfect quote in mind for the second manip, but it flew away when I copy and pasted it into PhotoFiltre!!)

9. loozy

loozy Dead on Arrival

My dream?
    Was a bit X- rated visually but mostly them just talking... Was very interesting what they were talking about :D

10. twiztid4togo

twiztid4togo Coroner

OMG Sil your killin me with these awesome manips. I'm very depressed right now, my cat died, but your pics here and in the togo thread made me feel a little better. Once i'm back to normal i'm sure i'll be drooling like crazy.
    To tell you the truth I dont think I could handle having a r/g X dream...i'd either be waking up puking or drowning in my pillow of drool.
    OK I just scrolled back up and looked at them and the second one gave me chillz. That's hott.

11. sandersidle

sandersidle Captain

Awww Twiz!!!! *hugs* I'm soo sorry to hear about your cat. :( I know how it feels to lose a pet. Awww im so sorry. *hugs again* I hope you feel better!!!

Hehe thanks Silhouette! I actually kept redrawing the heart like ten times. :p

"My body is burning." Ohhh good one!! :) I swear if there's another manip im going to pass out. *giggles*

*hugs Twiz again*

12. szmandatogoholic

szmandatogoholic CSI Level One

I'm already dizzy from Sil's awesome Ryan Bond manip in the Miami forum... I think she should make another one! :)devil:) *forces her mind to duck back under the PG-13 line* I swear my new ADD meds are making me do all of this!! I'm split in two now. :p

I must go, my stomach is killing me. (Literally. I feel all blah and it feel like a bunch of fists punching me, only in my stomach.)

13. DryPrivet

DryPrivet Victim

Guys, wth these manips and icons I am just so lucky that my brother is at work right now. ;) I love you guys. Silhouette, seriously, you are a rockstar! :DIcons are love guys, remember that. :)What do you think our boys favorite flavors of icecream are? I think Ryan would like thick, creamy, chocolate. :devil: Especially when it gets all melty, and he'd slowly lick it up. :devil: :devil:Now for pics! :D
    http://i132.photobucket.com/albums/q31/dirty_pervert/111kz2c.jpg?t=1164191799
    http://i132.photobucket.com/albums/q31/dirty_pervert/deadringer10.jpg?t=1164191822
    http://i132.photobucket.com/albums/q31/dirty_pervert/normal_hqpledgingjohn74.jpg?t=1164191839
    http://i132.photobucket.com/albums/q31/dirty_pervert/normal_js02.jpg?t=1164191856
    http://i132.photobucket.com/albums/q31/dirty_pervert/normal_miami_set_19.jpg?t=1164191870
    By the way, I hope you feel better soon, Szmandatogoholic.

14. life_style

life_style Pathologist

The links are not working for me :(

15. loozy

loozy Dead on Arrival

Same here :(

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.