Ryan/Jonathan #11: 'Togoliciously Bringing Sexy Back'

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by ThumpyG42, Oct 10, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. szmandatogoholic

szmandatogoholic CSI Level One

Actually, yes it is, Sil. I believe we need a manip... right about NOW!! :lol: I love this place.

I go into triple-shifts just dreaming about *cough*STUFF*cough*... and also working my behind off trying to get Spanish work done!!

edited because she thinks she crossed the dreaded line *runs back under PG-13 line*

2. Dutchie

Dutchie Coroner

*offers Irma cookies and coffee* Come...here! You know you want to... :devil: Come on then...come on! You know you love him and want to see him in a bond outfit... :p

3. sandersidle

sandersidle Captain

*Makes trail of cookies to Silhouette's photoshop* :devil: Aren't I nice? Your trying to do your mid-term paper and i'm trying to get you to do a James Bond meets Togo manip :lol: Whenever you have time would be great. :p :D

4. szmandatogoholic

szmandatogoholic CSI Level One

Please Sil? It's Thanksgiving break in the States for all of the students- say that you took a Thanksgiving break to thank God for giving us Jon!! (Not really, but I'd probably be doing that.)

I gotta go, I'm not even supposed to be on the computer!

5. Silhouette

Silhouette Pathologist

I can't believe you guys... I thought you were my friends?? Why are you doing this to me???? Don't you know that it's 3 in the morning, less than 5 hours to my mid test??? :p ... and here I am maniping :rolleyes: I SO blame you all if I don't pass my test tomorrow morning :mad: :lol: Just kidding

Damn Togo for being TOo GOrgeous... Must. Resist. Must... BUT I WANNA SEE HIM IN A BOND OUTFIT!!!! *her defense falters* Oh well... :rolleyes:

(*cough* Pardon the crappiness (was in a REAL hurry))

[​IMG]

Have I told you I LOVE when Jon/Ryan holding a gun?? I almost passed out maniping these... Thank God I didn't :lol:

[​IMG]

*thud* (passing out from Togo overdose)

6. sienna

sienna Lab Technician

:eek: :eek: wow sil you're the best !! those manips are so gorgeous !!!!! and you won't pass that test tomorrow !!
    ryan looks so hot in the bond outfit !! they should really suggest him for the next bond part !!

7. Dutchie

Dutchie Coroner

OMG Irma, thank YOU! OMG I totally forgot about the time in your country! :eek: *shames* I'm so sorry...but hey...it's your fault! You were up! :lol:

I LOVE them...*dies*

8. WatchinCSI

WatchinCSI Witness

You know, my keyboard was already wet from drooling, because I thought of the ep which is broadcasted next week here. Yes, its UTI. But now this keyboard is learning how to swim I think :lol: Damn, Sil , they're really good ;) You know, I type this, and when I press this button I immediately close my eyes. Otherwise I think I'll pass out here :lol:

9. inge

inge CSI Level Two

I agree, good work sil! :)

so, any cute and nice scenes last night?
    what about the preview from the next episode?
    I can't see it because cbs hasn't updated the hp yet.

10. labgeekluvr

labgeekluvr Lab Technician

Silhouette you are awesome, those James Bond manips are AMAZING!!! Hope you're exams went well--you get an A++ from us!

11. loozy

loozy Dead on Arrival

My roommate is laughing her behind off because I am drooling and fainting and drooling and fainting...

12. Silhouette

Silhouette Pathologist

^^loozy, say hi to your roommate from me :D :lol: I'm about to fail my test alright, cuz my laptop is drown under drooltsunami :lol:

Thank you all... I'm still up, assignment done, but I'm feeling very much like a zombie right now o_O Nah, not bcuz of the maniping. It was fun, I need the break. I'd still miss my sleep either way (grrrr paper!!! :mad: hence the bad mood, sorry) but Togo hotness has been a bit refreshing :devil: And your comments cheer me up :D

I still don't know how CSIs suppose to work tripple shifts and still could work properly AND manage to look great :rolleyes: Again, that is TV, this is real life...

I have to say this though: tptb SHOULD REALLY put Ryan in a tux!!!
    Man all the time I was maniping that, you almost OD-ing me of Togo hotness. How come we get Greg in a tux and NOT RYAN??? He should go to court sometimes. Ryan in a tux... *dies* *whole room floats under drooltsunami* Like in second pic, I just wanna reach across the table, grab his hand (one with the gun) and say "Let's put these cards and chips aside..." :lol: :devil: :devil:

...erm, nevermind. I'm so sleep depraved... So, anything from new episode in US?

13. sandersidle

sandersidle Captain

OMG!!!! Silhouette thats amazing!! *HUGS* I would have posted ealier but I was too busy drowning in the "drooltsunami" :lol: (or I had math :rolleyes:) I forgot to wish you good luck on your test in the PM (too busy drooling ;)), so... GOOD LUCK! *crosses fingers* :D He looks SO good in a suit. OMFG. After seeing Greg AND Ryan wearing one, im like... All drooled out. :lol:

14. athlov

athlov Guest

I love the second one Sil. I saved it to my computer. :D They're both cool. ;)

15. twiztid4togo

twiztid4togo Coroner

OH Sil you manage to do it again...make me fall off my chair. thanks I really needed this today, my cat died last night and i'm very sad. I need all the togo flava I can get.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.