Horatio & Yelina #5 ~ How Can I Not Love You?~

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Lucy, Nov 11, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. schelle73

schelle73 Witness

*waving* dropped in to browse briefly.. belated congrats on the new thread :) Indeed vive H/Y!
    Shell

2. HC_4_my_birthday

HC_4_my_birthday Lab Technician

love the pic Pusher they look as if they were made for each other :)

3. Pusher

Pusher Coroner

u all are welcome re the pics :D

as i have say this many times, for me in tv shows or movies seldom can be see relationship/love like H/Y one. and i aslo think that this is a real and possible plot/story line for the real life. probable that`s why i`m so addicted to this shipp. i`m not typical romantic person, but if someone like H look at me, talk with me, take care for me...even all this complexity and angst in this relationship still can make me happy and special ;)

wow very good result we have in CSI:Miami - Who's Your OTP?? (One True Pairing). thread :D

till now H/Y are the leader : Who's your OTP? 25 % (15 votes) and Who else do you ship? 16 % (22 votes)... there is only one truth couple in Miami and not only we in this thread know this :devil:

4. polina

polina Rookie

oh now I know what it means ... sorry for not beeing here for a long time, the winter has come to us with all its grace, we have tonns of snow :D boy I so love winter!!!!!!! and of course what one needs to be warm in such cold area - to smile as much as possible and when I come here and see all these great pics and post I can` t stand but smile knowing that I `m not the only one who like H/ Y thanks to all of you for that :)

and I don` t have a lot of pictures on my PC but I can do something like that

don` t take it too seriouse

I just call to say

:)

5. schelle73

schelle73 Witness

For any interested, a long overdue update. My apologies, it is sometimes so hard to keep this going with all they've done on the show.
    Until we meet again

6. Lucy

Lucy Colonial Fleet Librarian Premium Member

So good to see you again schell! :D I appreciate exactly what you mean. We have been so let down by the writers - very much in the H/Y sense, but also the show in general has lost it's way. So, thanks so much for continuing your fic. It is most appreciated and I'm heading over right now to read it!

Also, thanks for the lovely pics Pusher and that wallpaper is very sweet polina. Thanks for sharing. :)

7. MiamiDade

MiamiDade Pathologist

Our two are doing very well! Warms my H/Y heart no end. I know it really doesn't matter in the whole scheme of life, but it's great to see such support. :D

Thanks for the pics Pusher and the fic update schell. Sorry I have been a little absent from this thread of late, but real life is rather hectic and I lost my internet connection for a week! :eek:

8. Lucy

No worries MD. We're just glad to see you here and I hope everything is okay with you. :)

I thought I would post a couple of pics from the wonderful 'Big Brother'. Y is pushing H's buttons as usual (she does this so well) and of course, his reaction is a wriggly one! ;)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I like this expression! Vulnerable, yet still trying to appear unphased. I don't think he's used that one with anyone other than Yelina. She really does make his character so much more likeable and sweet.

9. MiamiDade

MiamiDade Pathologist

Thanks Luce, yes, I'm fine ;) and thank you for the beautiful pics. Makes me realize just how much I miss their interaction. I just love the way Yelina always looks him right in the eye. Here's to seeing this kind of H/Y chemistry on the show again!

10. polina

polina Rookie

yes Lucy thanks for the pics ... to my regret I haven` t seen this episode yet. when there were reruns of Miami I was on my vocation :(

thanks to schelle73 for updating , I perfectly know what you feel - I have the same problem with mine own :(

boy I so tired of waitng ...

11. inge

inge CSI Level Two

Horatio and Yelina is also my OTP.
    They have so much history together, they cared about each other, they're perfect for each other. :D

polina, your new banner is beautiful and so true. They are lost without the other. :(

I hope I'm able to see 'Big Brother'. my TV station interrupts Season 4 and they start with Season 1 again, but with the first episode. no Yelina, but maybe I can see 'Simple Man' again.
    I like this episode very much.

12. Pusher

Pusher Coroner

just one quick visit from me

MD nice to see u here again :D and Lucy thanks for this great BB pic, yes we need and we want to see Y pushing H's buttons as usual ;) but as polina say all guys here are so tired of waitng ... thansk of schelle fanfic update we have a little run away from the reality :)

13. Lucy

You're all very welcome re the pics. :D Here are a couple more. Such intensity!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

...and I agree, the waiting is very hard. I'm really hoping we get to hear something soon. :)

14. CathStokes

CathStokes Head of the Day Shift

Hiya Gang :D

You guys, those pics are amazing, They look so cute together, and its making me fall in love with this ship. You know Luce, I blame you and MD for this ship :D and A&E of course.

He looks like he adores her, and like he can't do anything, but she wants him to.

15. Lucy

Guilty as charged! :D Indeed, he does adore her. ;) She makes him a little vulnerable, shy even at times - and she can make him blush. That alone is some achievement right there. H is so confident and self assured in his professional world, and it's so heartwarming to see Yelina have this effect on him in their quieter moments. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.