Louise/Sofia: Tough Women Don't Try, They Do! Part 2

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by LadySaraButterfly, Oct 12, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. atfm

atfm Lab Technician

Got it, question withdrawn. I should really read the rules, shouldn't I. ;)

2. Drumchik

Drumchik Captain

*pops in* Louise is hot!

*pops out again*

3. SidLer

SidLer Coroner

Hey, don't pop out! Pop in and stay. ;)

Love the wallpaper Uriel. I like the grainy texture. And the fact that she's looking dangerous!

That pic is HOT. One hand on the gun, shades on, badge on her hip ( :D ) and the way she stands is so "DONT mess wit ME".

ETA: Hope youre feeling better LadySara. Noticed you coughing and sneezing there.

YES! Id die if I see her in tight jeans, fitting white shirt and chewing on a toothpick.

4. 4_and_20

4_and_20 Rookie

Please SidLer, we’ll have to bring back the drool bucket if you keep talking like that (Actually, I have this rather nice fantasy where Sofia looks exactly like this, there’s also a motorbike involved but we won’t get into that now ;) ). But for all you people with colds, that thought could certainly keep you warm through the long winter nights.

5. MiaCharlize

MiaCharlize Coroner

Yes she is.

Where did you see that? I occasionally visit the site but I didn't see anything...

6. SidLer

SidLer Coroner

The drool bucket's right at the corner if you need one. :p

Not just any motorbike, but a Harley. ;) Tight jeans, tight shirt, toothpick, Harley and long blonde hair blowing in the wind. DAMN. Oh yeah, and there wont be any guy riding on that harley with her. Guy? Blech.

7. atfm

atfm Lab Technician

I can't find it anymore either but I have the direct link to the vid. Since I'm not sure if I'm allowed to post a direct link here, I'll PM it to you.

8. kelloggs

kelloggs Dead on Arrival

thanks Mia and SidLer, still a bit sick but feeling much better now :D

the weather's a bit different from where i am, news said we're experiencing El Nino but then we'd also get occasional heavy rain during the day. hot and cold climate don't mix well so everybody's getting sick here... :(

little devils, are we? hehe cute!! ;)

yeah, i do want her to smile more often too, i'm such a sucker for her smiles :)

i don't really care much for the Sofia-bashers, as long as i have Sofia-ful epis...who cares about 'em, hehe :cool:

eep, i do hope she's not paired with anyone 'cause i'd love for TPTB to concentrate on her character than just be known because she's paired with other characters. well, there's one exception of course that my shipper heart would like to happen in the show but highly unlikely *big grin* :D

right on LadySaraButterfly :cool:, let's spread Sofia love not war hehehe :lol:

hope you'd get better soon LSB :)

actually, you don't need to be a lesbian to vote, you don't have to be a member, and you don't have to be a girl as well to vote... ;) i've been voting there since September and i'm real happy for how good she's fared in the polls. oh and you can vote all you want btw, there's no limit in voting. ;) for the url, you can check out my links guys :)

hahaha, what can i say you definitely have that effect on us Destiny :lol:

i've watched it too, and it was rather boring for me, but Louise kept my interest 'til the end :p

nice job UrielFalcon, i love it!

huh, where? where? where? :confused: i wanna see it too :D

9. Destiny

Destiny Still Sanity Challenged! Premium Member

If it goes to the CBS site, which is the copywrite owners and it does not require a download then yes its fine to post it. ;) If in the future your not sure feel free to pm and ask and we can give you the info if it can be posted or should be pm'd.

10. atfm

atfm Lab Technician

It wasn't the copyright I was worried about but the direct linking/hotlinking. I actually read the rules this time but couldn't find anything on that, so just to be sure, I didn't post it. Thanks for the info, though, next time I'm not sure, I'll PM you. :)

11. Bullit_01

Bullit_01 Hit and Run

Our first episode's finished if you guys want to read it - be kind though :) I think I've got RSI after typing it all up on to the site.
    Changing the subject - I rewatched Unusual Suspects and something hit me in the face: at the beginning, Sofia says "I looked him in the eye when he confessed, there's no doubt in my mind." The CSIs get all confused and at the end we find out the brother did it. Those are some killer cop instincts there...

12. Bullit_01

Bullit_01 Hit and Run

Forgot to say, please feel free to give feedback cos we want to get everything right. And especially for you - the next episode's called 'Postal' make of that what you will...

13. Destiny

Destiny Still Sanity Challenged! Premium Member

Okay I see what you mean, and very good on the rules, actually in the "Help Guide" I think we have a thing about Hotlinking (see posting pics), I will check it out for further explainations.

Here is the gist of it. The only time hotlinking, is a nono, is if say you have a picture on your own website and I come along and decide not to save it, upload it to my storage or site, but rather copy the URL and just post it here for all to see, then that is hotlinking.

Now using that same example but I just posted a clickable link to the picture then that is not hotlinking. Actually that is considered good because many people click and then want to see more of the site and tell others and they get more traffic.

For video's done in a Clickable URL link is not considered hotlinking but rather just posting a link, that goes straight back to the site that holds it.

Hope this makes sense for you. ;)

---------

bullit_01 please refrain from double posting, your edit button works up to 24 hrs if no on has posted after you, and you want to add something. For more info please see the "Help Guide" tacked at the top of this forum. Thanks.

14. SidLer

SidLer Coroner

kelloggs, WOW.

Not much to say about Sofia now is there? We've talked about her hair, laugh, smile, posture, what a cool bad-ass she is... even toothpicks. Cant think of anything else. Anyone?

Btw Bullit, sounds cool. I'll check it out in a bit.

15. LadySaraButterfly

LadySaraButterfly Corpse

Still fighting this cold so my mind is a bit fuzzy but not enough to keep me from posting another picture from last weeks episode "Happenstance".

[​IMG]

Its a rather odd capture, but I love how it catches her looking over her sunglasses and look at those heels on her boots. These boots are made for walking, one of those days those boots are gonna walk all over someone's heart. :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.