CSI:New York - Who's Your OTP??

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by kinkapoodles, Nov 20, 2006.

1. noealonso

noealonso Rookie

Mac and Stella :rolleyes:

2. CSI_Watcher_8

CSI_Watcher_8 Coroner

I had a hard time just picking one OTP because I usually stick to shipping one character (Lindsay for NY) with almost everyone. But since I had to pick just one I went with Flack/Monroe . If you read Roadrunner's post that pretty much the same reasons.
    Although I don't really ship slash I do have preference's of which ones I could see but to make it easy I like the 5 guys together. Just makes it easier and they all get to get happy. ;)

3. athens

athens Coroner

well well...Mac and Stella all the way :D ;)!!But I like Danny Lindsay/Flack-Aiden/Hawkes-Angell!!

btw,really nice and useful thread!! :)

4. glam_chic86

glam_chic86 Head of the Graveyard Shift

Mac & Stella have been my OTP from day one & it will always be that way. I adore them for the way they look after each other & also because they share such great chemistry, the kind that isn't written in a script. I've been loving season 3 due to the fact that it's been filled with amazing Mac & Stella moments despite the apperance of Peyton.

Other couples I like are...

Hammerback/Stella, which is the funniest pairing if you ask me :lol:.
    Danny/Flack
    Hawkes/Angell
    Danny/Angell
    Danny/Maka
    Danny/Stella
    Hawkes/Stella
    Flack/Stella
    Flack/Aiden
    Danny/Aiden
    Adam/Danny

Yep, that's a lot of ships :lol:.

Oh, and I show my er, shipping side by looking at fan forums & reading fan fics here & over on the fan fiction site. I use to write my own stories as well...

5. CathStokes

CathStokes Head of the Day Shift

My OTP will always be Mac/Stella, but we all know I'm a total Mac!Whore and ship him with anything and anyone. so

Danny/Lindsay or Lindsay/Flack is my second choice.
    Mac/Danny, Mac/Flack, Mac/Hawkes, Mac/Lindsay
    Mac/Danny/Flack/Hawkes/Adam. :D

Danny/Flack {I blame Fay and Rhonda for that one}
    Danny/Aiden
    Danny/Angell {Fay's fault}

and Hawkes/Angell.

I think I'm done.

6. kinkapoodles

kinkapoodles Judge

I'm sure this will come as no suprise to anyone. My OTP is Danny/Flack. I just love them together. They are great friends, have great chemistry, and are two of the hottest detectives ever. I just wanna run away with either one or both of them.

I also ship:

Flack/Aiden - This was my first ship for NY. There are so many fanfics about them. I think they made a lovely couple.
    Mac/Danny/Flack - This seemed a little strange at first but I really enjoy reading the fics.
    Danny/Maka - Can you say sizzle. She so wanted Danny. Too bad she left the show. I would have loved to see something develop between them.
    Danny/Angell - I like these two together. Loved them in People With Money. I would like to see more interaction between them.
    Hammerback/Stella - This is just too funny. Anyone written any fanfic about them? I'd love to see them together.
    Danny/Flack/Aiden - totally hot. I'm not much into sharing DF with anybody but I'd let her slide
    Mac/Danny/Flack/Hawkes/Adam - This could be very interesting. Five hot guys all together. Can anybody say "cold shower"?
    Flack/Stella - I read a great fic on this pairing and I gotta say that I really liked it. Flack was all man and Stella was all Stella.

As for how I ship, I discuss, read, and semi-write Danny/Flack. I'd rather just discuss and read them though. As for the rest of the ships, I discuss some of them and some are purely fanfic only.

7. Springmoon

Springmoon CSI Level Two

Ah - the thread in which we see who are the true ship whores amongst us! My OTP is Danny/Flack of course. They're so dreamy...

I also ship:
    Danny/Maka - smokin'!
    Mac/Lindsay
    Danny/Aiden
    Flack/Stella
    Flack/Maka - only because of iloveroadrunner!
    The awesome foursome of Danny/Flack/Adam/Hawkes
    Stella/Hammerbeck
    Danny/Angell
    Danny/Adam
    Hawkes/Angell.

Wow, looking at that list, I'm amazed I even have an OTP :lol:

8. szmandatogoholic

szmandatogoholic CSI Level One

My OTP: Danny/Lindsay
    Others: Mac/Stella and Danny/Flack

Like I said in the Miami forum, I have a slash ship for every CSI: show... which is funny. (You can view my bad pun there.) And for some odd reason, I had a weird dream... but I won't mention it here.
    ~Neelie~

9. lexxy_willows

lexxy_willows Police Officer

My OTP and the only couple I ship on NY is Mac/Stella.

But since I just started watching it this season, I'll probably have more ships by the end of the year :lol:

10. Freckles101

Freckles101 Hit and Run

My OTP is definitely Danny/Lindsey, and my second is Mac/Stella. I also like Flack/Stella, Flack/Aiden, and Hawkes/Angell. I want to try writing fanfic, but for now I just stick to reading it.

11. catwarfan

catwarfan Police Officer

O.k. I was seriously torn on this ship. I guess becuase I really only started watching NY at the end of last season and then this season. My OTP would be if there is only one choice would be Mac and Lindsey. I've read some awesome fanficton on them. I love their intereaction on the show.

As for other ships: Flack/ Stella, Danny/Flack, Mac/Flack

My other pairs would be Flack and Stella. After All Access last season I was very intrigued by them as a couple. I've read a bunch of fanfiction on them. That's about it so far though. My other pair would be Danny/Flack and Mac/Flack. I've always loved the idea of Danny and Flack together. There is a great chemistry there. I've read a ton of fanfiction on them. As for Mac/Flack - I'm new to this ship but I loved them after last season's finale. I would love to read fanfiction on them.

Take Care,
    Dayna

12. kissmesweet

kissmesweet Coroner

My One True Pairing is definitely Danny/Lindsay. I'm actually surprised by the votes on D/L. :)

I also ship Flack/Stella and Stella/Mac... They both have great chemistry with Stella.

13. mj0621

mj0621 Pathologist

MY OTP is obviously Mac/Stella

Great chemistry, obvious caring for each other, great friendship... *sigh*

my next pairing is Danny/Lindsay... they do like each other...:D

I don't mind these pairings...
    Danny/Aiden
    Flack/Aiden
    Flack/Lindsay
    Hawkes/Angell

and as much as it conflicts with my OTP, Mac/Peyton... and sort of Mac/Jane... I dunno why, sorta grew on me I guess..

14. dutch_treat

dutch_treat CSI Level Two

This is a great idea!!! :D

My OTP is D/L. Looking for a chance to discuss them is actually how I found this forum :)

Not a multi shipper. I liked Flack/Aiden in season one, but never knew what actual shipping was till I first saw D/L together in "Zoo York".

Recently started to like the idea of Hawkes/Angell; do hope we're gonna see more of them.

15. Dragonfly

Dragonfly ~Queen of Sarcasm~ Moderator

I don't really have an OTP for CSI: NY, but for other pairings I chose Danny/Flack and Danny/Mac :)