Cath & Warrick #8 YoBling: Eye-Sex Pioneers

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by ruzila, Sep 26, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GillianSGrissom

GillianSGrissom Witness

Re: Cath & Warrick #8 YoBling: Eye-Sex Pioneers

Yay YoBling! (I haven't posted for over a month! I am a BAD Yobling shipper!)

Umm, what was i going to say? i don't remember. I really hope that Warrick and Cath get more screen time than they have been. I don't remember which eppy it was, but sometime this season i spent like the whole episode going "Where's Warrick?"

Can somebody post a list of significant Yobling eps? I would appreciate it!

Gillian Sara Grissom

2. EricaSJ

EricaSJ Judge

Bummer. I liked the TM and the copyright signs. Thought they added more fun to the thread titles. However, if that was the mods' decision, well then... :D

Lizzy! I almost forgot that you shipped C/W. LOL. I'm not that loyal myself, but still, welcome back. :)

3. Ziva__David

Ziva__David Witness

Hey I'm new here, my name's Kate and I absolutely adore the possibilty of Cath/Warrick.....well, not possibility, more like destiny!
    So I really like that picture! So much hottness in one scene!
    There was a TM next to the title? AWESOME. Too bad it's gone. Oh well.
    Anyway, here I am.....shipping Yo!Bling

4. One1Red

One1Red Hit and Run

Welcome Ziva__David! I hope you enjoy sailing with us on the ship that we call YoBling. :)

Here's a list of the episodes that have Cath/Warrick moments. I may have forgotten one or two :eek:, but the important ones are all here. Not all the episodes are super-exciting or sexually charged :(, but hey, even a small YoBling moment is better than none at all. ;)

Season 1:
    Crate n' Burial
    Sex, Lies & Larvae

Season 2:
    Chaos Theory
    Bully for You
    The Finger
    Felonius Monk
    Cross-Jurisdictions

Season 3:
    A Little Murder - this is one of my faves
    High and Low

Season 4:
    Assume Nothing
    Homebodies
    Invisible Evidence
    Turn of the Screws

Season 5:
    Big Middle - Another hot one...
    Down the Drain - Probably the ultimate YoBling

Season 6:
    Bodies in Motion - the episode all YoBlingers love/hate
    Secrets & Flies

Season 7 (so far...):
    Built to Kill, Part 2

You can also go to this site and get Cath/Warrick quotes from the various seasons courtesy of AngelEyez

5. GillianSGrissom

GillianSGrissom Witness

Thank you One1Red! I greatly appreciate the list!

This is too short and i apologize but i'm out of time!

Gillian Sara Grissom

6. Hottie_Cath

Hottie_Cath Corpse

Trust One1Red to give out the yobling list of eps. :D

[​IMG]
    We only had a short yobling scene in Happenstance, but it was the most interesting one imo cuz we got to know a bit more about Doc's personal life, we learned about the twins and Warrick and Cath were there--bonus!

7. AngelEyez

AngelEyez Coroner

Yeah and they were looking mighty fine. Yay, Cath's hair was awesome -she seems like she's back to the season 5 style. She was totally gorgeous.

I did find the ep kinda disappointing YoBling-wise though. I was expect more. Oh well... maybe next time.

8. Ziva__David

Ziva__David Witness

Yeah I found it disappointing as well. But at least they were together for a short amount of time! (I wonder what would happen AFTER the case.... :devil:)

Yes, I LOVED Cath's hair. So pretty! Although I also liked it last season when it was straight, bu this style is more Cath. :D

9. EricaSJ

EricaSJ Judge

LOL I thought you told me any scene with Catherine and Warrick could be Yo!Bling now considering their very little screen time together. :D I sort of understand the feeling because of you-know-what-happened-to-my-main-ship. :lol: Anyway, Living Legend seems promising. I hope Catherine and Warrick are going to get some quality time together. :)

10. iilovecsii

iilovecsii Police Officer

Re: Cath & Warrick #8 YoBling: Eye-Sex™ Pioneers

ARE YOU SERIOUS!!!! The one episode I miss.. they have a hot picture togetther... WHY DOES GOD HATE ME SOO MUCH! was there any good yobling action btw?

11. AngelEyez

AngelEyez Coroner

:lol: Well yes but let's face it they didn't do much more than stand in the same room.

The promo has them walking together (for about 2 seconds) so yeah... let's hope for more YoBling... in the same room.

12. Hottie_Cath

Hottie_Cath Corpse

Oh that promo picture is from 709 Living Legend and it will air on November 23.. so dont forget to watch/set your DVR on Thursday! :D
    As for 708 Happenstance, you didn't miss anything.. lol! Just like what AngelEyez said they just stood in the room together, lol.. they had a one minute scene together with Doc Robbins, they were just discussing the case with Doc but they were hot as usual. :D

13. One1Red

One1Red Hit and Run

Aaah...Living Legend...I am curious to see what happens. (I totally love Roger Daltrey :cool: I guess that dates me. Yep, really showing my age... :eek:)

I did see a flash of Cath and Warrick on the preview at cbs.com :D, which is a good thing, but I have a sneaking suspicion that TPTB are going to drag this out for a while. :( I am trying to remain spoiler-free. Yeah, that will last for about a minute... ;)

I'm a patient woman, but I'm not sure how much more of the "let's put them in a room together and not have any sexy interaction/flirting" torture I can take. There are only so many bread crumbs I can gather before I want steak! :lol: The least they could do is bring back some of the sexual tension for us angst-lovers.

Yep, YoBling angst - it's like oxygen to me. (Okay, okay, so maybe that's a bit melodramatic :rolleyes:, but you get the general gist) In fact my starvation has gotten so bad, that my creative fount has dried up. I haven't had the inspiration to write anything in my fanfic for weeks. :( Perhaps I will have to do a few Snickers chapters to see if my muse returns...

All this aside, you will find me here, in the Great White North, silently keeping the faith. I have been with YoBling from their first episodes, and I'm not about to abandon them just yet! :)

**sits quietly waiting for the YoBling sparks to fly**

**...still waiting...** :p

**...a girl could get old waiting...**

14. iilovecsii

iilovecsii Police Officer

OOOOOO thank god... but I didn't see that part.. but o well I feel better no that I know I didn't miss any yobling happenings. =D

15. umbrello

umbrello Rookie

:eek: Hey guys, long time no see. I'm still shipping YoBling, though it's real tough since they don't give us writer's much to work with. My poor muse was in a coma after last season's finalle.

Anyway I wrote a new fanfic, plenty YoBling and Gofia with the girls going after a serial killer who shot their men.

Ladies' Night

It's all writtened so I can actually post regular updates.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.