CSI:Miami - Who's Your OTP??

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by kinkapoodles, Nov 20, 2006.

1. HoratioFan1980

HoratioFan1980 Dead on Arrival

Horatio/Calleigh for me

2. Lucy

Lucy Colonial Fleet Librarian Premium Member

Horatio & Yelina....because they love each other and I am an old romantic! ;)

I also like the idea of Calleigh & Jake - potentially an interesting storyarc (very rare indeed for CSI:M at the moment) and they have chemistry!

3. szmandatogoholic

szmandatogoholic CSI Level One

My OTP: Calleigh/Ryan.
    Other Pairings: Eric/Ryan

Yeah, it seems like I have a slash pairing on each of the CSI: shows. :p :lol:

I'm shipping Eric/Ryan in disguise because too many slashes can hurt me... I MADE A BAD!PUN!!! but it was funny. :)
    ~Neelie~ PS: My official OTP is a slash crossover with a CSI: Miami character.

4. lexxy_willows

lexxy_willows Police Officer

My OTP is Horatio/Calleigh.

That's basically the only couple I ship, though I kind of like Calleigh/Ryan and Eric/Natalia.

5. Radical618

Radical618 Coroner

I voted, but I wish I haden't cuase now I want to vote for Calliegh/Jake... but my OTP is Ryan/Calleigh

6. Rebecca_V

Rebecca_V Rookie

Oh for those who ship Horatio/Stetler do you know of any FF written about this? Please lead the way for me. I can't find any. Thanks.

The Good Rebecca

7. Freckles101

Freckles101 Hit and Run

I don't really have an OTP for Miami, but the pairing I ship the most is Calliegh/Eric. I also like Horatio/Yelena and Calliegh/Ryan.

8. catwarfan

catwarfan Police Officer

My OTP for Miami would be Horatio and Marisol. I loved their romance. I write and read fanfiction about them. I also make wallpapers,icons, and avatars of them as well.

Other pairs : Horatio and Calleigh, Calleigh and Speedle, and other would be Horatio and Stella but I'm not sure if I can put them here.

I read fanfiction and read the forum for H/Cal. I do wallpapers and read threads for Talleigh.

Take Care,
    Dayna

9. CSIsMANIAC

CSIsMANIAC Captain

Mwahahahaha! OTP thread! Very apt for I really only have one true pairing :p.

OTP: Horatio and Calleigh, hands down :D :D.

Why: Because love is not spoken by just words but is also spoken by simple gestures like how does she likes her coffee or if he needs assistance with a case where he's been charged with police brutality. Things like this is simply the best for me :D.

What else do I ship: Uhhhmm.......only one true ship for me which is the above mentioned. :lol:

How do I shiP: All of zee above!

Wonderful! I'm just happy that the DuCainers have votes! Cheers yeah! Have a nice day everyone! :)

-Casper

10. kissmesweet

kissmesweet Coroner

My OTP is DuCaine. :) and as for the rest, I chose: Calleigh/Jake and Calleigh/Eric. :lol: Lots of Calleigh-ships.

11. polina

polina Rookie

Horatio/Yelina

DC and SM play it so good that` s why I started liking this ship :) They don` t need words just smiles and gestures ... that` s what I call true relationships :) (I ` m hopeless romantic I know :( )

I read fanfictions, I sometimes wirte them in my native language but mostly fun poems and small stories and I like to do wallapapers ...

12. Dragonfly

Dragonfly ~Queen of Sarcasm~ Moderator

My OTP is Speed/Eric. I honestly don't know why. It just works for me.
    I also ship Valera with either Speed or Eric, and the same for Calleigh.
    I read and write fanfiction. I don't come in the shipper forum often... not sure why...

13. Guest

Guest Guest

My OTP is CaRWash! They are so cute and have great chemistry.

14. Guest

Guest Guest

i'm true to CaRWash....

i started obsessing from the moment i saw this fan made video on YouTube ...

Edit: Which you'll now have to PM the poster for the link. :D Sorry, shippers, direct links to fanvids aren't encouraged, but feel free to PM the links instead.

other is Calleigh & Tim....that's all

i love Calleigh

15. _Calleigh_

_Calleigh_ Coroner

AlonsoBaby, it is forbidden to link directly to fanvideos in this board, due to copyrights, so the mods are removing it soon. Ypu can link it via PM, if anyone's interested (besides, that's my vid :D). :)