CSI:Miami - Who's Your OTP??

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by kinkapoodles, Nov 20, 2006.

1. kinkapoodles

kinkapoodles Judge

OK. almost everybody has their own OTP (One True Pairing). So, here's the place to vote on your OTP. It's also the place to vote on other Miami ships you follow and how you follow them. There will be three other polls for Vegas, NY, and Crossovers. So, if you multi-ship any of those, you can vote in those threads too.

First the guidelines. Please read before voting or posting.

~ This is NOT a popularity contest. It doesn't matter which ship gets the most votes.
    ~ There will be no comments that [insert ship here] is winning or [insert ship here] has more votes than [insert ship here]
    ~ There will be no flaming. trolling, or any negative comments said about any other ship.
    ~ There will be no [insert ship here] is better than [insert ship here]
    ~ There will be no [insert name here] should be with [insert name here] instead of [insert name here].
    ~ There will be no negative comments regarding slash. No remarks like it's gross, it's not healthy, or i hate it. If you don't like slash, don't comment.
    ~ If you feel the need to negatively comment on another ship then please take it to The Great Ship Debate - CSI:Miami thread.

If the above rules aren't followed, this thread will be closed.

Now, the fun part. Post and tell us who your OTP is. Tell us why they are your OTP (without mentioning other ships). Tell us who else you ship (not including your OTP) and how you ship. The ships are listed in random order and if I have omitted a ship..I am sorry about that.

2. midnight_tiptoes

midnight_tiptoes Head of the Day Shift

Eric/Calleigh, Ryan/Valera, Horatio/Stetler, Speed/Tyler. Together they're Team Awesome.

3. Finch

Finch Funnier in Enochian Super Moderator

OTP: Speedle/Calleigh
    Other ships: Horatio/Yelina, Eric/Calleigh, Jake/Calleigh
    How do I ship?: All of the above.

OTP for Talleigh because they have just always appealed to me, even before I knew what a 'ship' was. They always looked so great together, and I always thought that if Speed was still there, their relationship would have grown.

I also ship Eric/Calleigh because they're just a fun and cute pairing.

Jake/Calleigh because I love the whole bad boy/cop thing. It's just awesome.

Horatio/Yelina because I just can't say anymore about them other than the fact that they're just meant for each other IMO :lol:

4. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

Horatio/Calleigh for me...I was a recent DuCaine convert but they are now definitely my Miami OTP! They are SOO hot together and I just love them...they are my new Miami obsession...yummy! :devil: The clips and music videos and fanfics I've seen...these two totally belong together IMHO! :lol:

5. Pusher

Pusher Coroner

OTP: Horatio/Yelina

i 100 % agree with this comment, they are just The Romantic Real Deal :D

6. Dutchie

Dutchie Coroner

My OTP is CaRWash. (surprise there huh?) I just loved them from the moment Ryan came into the show (UtI) and well...they're so cute and they have so many moments together. To me you can't look me straight in the eye and tell me there's not 'something'. Some people say it's more sister and brother, but to me it's so much more.

I write fanfics (they're on ff.net), I read fanfics, and I make music videos (am I allowed to say that here? If not I'm sorry!), and I post a picture of the day (or not, because I tend to forget, lol :lol:) in the CaRWash thread every day.

Oeh, and I'm a recruiter. If you don't understand, go ask around. :p

Other ships: Eric/Natalia and Horatio/Yelina, but I don't do anything for those, I just watch them on the show.

7. _Calleigh_

_Calleigh_ Coroner

Calleigh/Ryan. Nothing else to say. :cool:

Well, I admit I'm a little for CaKe... Calleigh+Jake=hotness overload... What can I do? I'm hotness-addicted. :p

8. Jessica237

Jessica237 Pathologist

My OTP is Eric/Calleigh. :D Even though occasionally I'll drift over to one of my other 80 billion ships, I always come back to Eric and Calleigh. They're great as best friends, they have the chemistry to be awesome as more, and they look good together.

And the other ships - Speed/Calleigh, Jake/Calleigh, and Horatio/Calleigh. There's a specific episode for both S/C and H/C that gets me every time, and then Jake/Calleigh to me is just hot. ;)

9. cinegirl

cinegirl Coroner

My OTP: CaRWash!! (another surprise ;) )
    From their first common scene on, I loved their chemistry when they are together, the little flirting scenes etc. *sighs* Okay, enough...
    And like Luna I started to ship Calleigh/Jake - because, well, it's Calleigh and Jake, what more to say? :D

10. summer89

summer89 Hit and Run

Horatio/Yelina for my OTP -it's so angsty it's untrue!:)

Calleigh/Ryan,Calleigh/Horatio and Calleigh/Speedle are also fun and i don't mind a bit of Horatio/Speedle either.
    I got to admit i don't really ship miami actvely, tho i have read a few good fics!

11. Leela

Leela Pathologist

OTP: Calleigh/Eric! Though I have to say I was THIS close to vote for Calleigh/Jake.... But I decided to wait for tonight's episode before I can definately make up my mind (One episode of CaKe interaction wasn't enough for me...)
    My other ships are Calleigh/Horatio, Calleigh/Frank (yeah I ship her with almost everyone..... except Ryan!), Horatio/Rick.

12. Finch

Finch Funnier in Enochian Super Moderator

:eek: How could I forget my slash ships?

I ship: Horatio/Stetler, Horatio/Speedle and Eric/Speedle.

The reason? Don't even ask. :lol: It would take me years to explain.

13. iluvroadrunner

iluvroadrunner Pathologist

Rhonda, thank you thank you thank you for putting calleigh/tripp up there. not my OTP, but i ship them nonetheless.

my OTP for miami, where i've developed this need to ship the cracktastic, is Eric/Erica.

*dodges flying tomatoes*

moreso for the slow growing girl!crush i've developed on erica as of late, but he wouldn't know whether he wanted to kiss her or smack her half the time, and for some reason, that's a really big draw to a ship for me. Because it starts the drama, and drama is good for fic. and these two write really well together (yes i've done it). when they want to cooperate, that is.

as for my other miami ships:

Calleigh/Tripp - they're so freakin cute. it's really just this season, but it's so totally obvious that frank has a crush on her, and she's either too sweet to say anything, or she reciprocates. and frank's a good guy. she needs that after the string of npcs that they've been bringing in as calleigh's exs.

and that's pretty much it for me.

14. snickergeek

snickergeek Witness

Horatio/Yelina... the one true pairing for me.

15. Shadowfax

Shadowfax CSI Level One

Tough choice between 2 pairings, but based on what I normally read and write about, I'd have to say:

OTP: Eric/Ryan (The Hardy Boys, yeah!!)
    Other ships: Calleigh/Ryan (aka: CaRWash)
    How do I ship?: All of the above.

I ship Eric/Ryan b/c I feel like I know their characters the best. There are so many slashy moments that can be gleaned from their relationship: from the tension to their budding friendship. Plus I think they're both HOTT... together!! :devil:

I also ship Calleigh/Ryan b/c they're just cute together. Not to mention that I think they're the most likely and believable pair to actually happen on the show if TPTB ever decides to hook them up. They have wonderful chemistry on the show. :D

Other than that, I post on the threads here, write and read fanfiction for both of these ships, and also beta for a certain few that ship these 2 pairings (plus a crossover pair that I won't get into here :p).