CSI:New York - Who's Your OTP??

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by kinkapoodles, Nov 20, 2006.

1. kinkapoodles

kinkapoodles Judge

OK. almost everybody has their own OTP (One True Pairing). So, here's the place to vote on your OTP. It's also the place to vote on other New York ships you follow and how you follow them. There will be three other polls for Vegas, Miami, and Crossovers. So, if you multi-ship any of those, you can vote in those threads too.

First the guidelines. Please read before voting or posting.

~ This is NOT a popularity contest. It doesn't matter which ship gets the most votes.
    ~ There will be no comments that [insert ship here] is winning or [insert ship here] has more votes than [insert ship here]
    ~ There will be no flaming. trolling, or any negative comments said about any other ship.
    ~ There will be no [insert ship here] is better than [insert ship here]
    ~ There will be no [insert name here] should be with [insert name here] instead of [insert name here].
    ~ There will be no negative comments regarding slash. No remarks like "it's gross, it's not healthy, or i hate it". If you don't like slash, don't comment.
    ~ If you feel the need to negatively comment on another ship then please take it to The Great Ship Debate - CSI:NY thread.

If the above rules aren't followed, this thread will be closed.

Now, the fun part. Post and tell us who your OTP is. Tell us why they are your OTP (without mentioning other ships). Tell us who else you ship (besides your OTP) and how you ship. The ships are listed in random order and if I have omitted a ship..I am sorry about that.

2. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

YAY...Danny/Lindsay is my OTP...I'd say both for CSI:NY and for all the CSI's in general...I love all my CSI ships, but D/L is my overall OTP! I adore them...they practically ooze chemistry, everytime they are in the same room together and even if they aren't and just thinking or talking about eachother...their connection is obvious! These two are clearly hot for eachother, hot for eachother and in love and I LOVE them...they make me smile! :D I also adore Smacked too...they are my second OTP, the chemistry they share is fabulous too...yay for my ships...I just wubs them! :lol: :lol:

3. Faylinn

Faylinn Adam Fangirl Super Moderator

Ooh, very nice thread. I'm interested to see which ships people follow. :D

My OTP is Danny/Flack (as if you couldn't already tell ;)). I just love the pairing and think the characters have great chemistry together. I like the idea of two best friends having their relationship develop into something more, and it's an intriguing pairing IMO. :)

For other pairings, I picked the ones that I have read fanfic for, plan on writing fanfic for, etc. I might consider reading for other pairings, but I have enough on the list already! :lol:

First of all, I managed to not click on Danny/Angell. *headdesk* That's one of my very favorite pairings, so please mentally add one to the total up there for the pairing. Damn, I'm such an idiot for missing that one.

Danny/Adam (This is one of my favorite pairings, I have to say)

Hawkes/Stella (I just love the idea of this pairing, it's really growing on me)

Hammerback/Stella (Intriguing, no doubt about it, and they can handle each other :lol:)

Mac/Hawkes (This is probably my favorite pairing for Mac)

Now for the ones I still like but am less enthusiastic about. :)

Mac/Adam (Adam has such a big crush on Mac, it's adorable :lol:)

Hawkes/Angell (Very hot together ;))

Danny/Hawkes (Yeah, I like it, but then again, I'm a slash whore ;))

Mac/Flack (I've read some good fic for this pairing, and I like it)

Danny/Aiden (I like the idea, what can I say? They had great chemistry)

Danny/Maka (Hot, hot, hot! :lol:)

Flack/Aiden (Loved the attitude and the snark)

Mac/Lindsay (It's really the only pairing I can see for her with the guys on the show, but I don't actively ship it)

Danny/Flack/Hawkes (Hot threesome, what can I say?)

Danny/Flack/Mac (same as Danny/Flack/Hawkes :lol:)

Mac/Danny/Flack/Hawkes/Adam (how can you go wrong?)

Mac/Danny/Flack/Hawkes (it's missing Adam, but I'll survive :p)

Other--I like quite a few pairings, some of which aren't mentioned here, but my brain is too fried right now to think of them. :lol: I'll ship Adam and Danny with just about everyone, though, and the same goes for Angell. :lol:

Now, as for how I ship--I discuss on message boards (obviously), as well as reading and writing fanfic. :) Right now I've only written for a few of the pairings I picked, but I'll eventually write at least one fic for all of them (except maybe the foursome and fivesome--that might be too much hotness for me to handle! :lol:)

4. Ceindreadh

Ceindreadh Pathologist

Mac and Flack is definitely my OTP. Possibly because COTP was the first ep I'd seen in ages and how could I not see them as a couple after the ep ended with them holding hands <G>
    I also like Flack and Stella together (probably the only het ship I sail in). And while I do enjoy Flack/Danny some of the time, a lot of the time I just have the urge to give Danny a good Gibbs slap because he can be soooo whiny! (but I'm sure that behind closed doors, Flack administers as much discipline as necessary, not to mention, I'm sure he's figured out that a good kiss is usually the best way to shut him up!)

5. chaostheory08

chaostheory08 CSI Level Three

My OTP is Mac/Stella. It's super easy to write a fic about them and imagine the words into action. One doesn't really have to imagine them together much -- because on-screen, they are so good together. Such great chemistry.

I also like Danny/Don (bleah, who doesn't? Lol!). I like how their friendship seem so natural -- well, it is. And for slash, whoo boy! Put two hot men together.... *better stop now lol*

6. gems

gems Hit and Run

My OTP has to be Mac and Stella they are just so easy to write for and seem to have great chemistry and genuinly care for each other. Although I did have a strange plot bunny about Stella/Payton!

I also lover Flack/Danny they just have something about them I cant really decribe it :D

7. summer89

summer89 Hit and Run

My OTP is Mac/Stella.No doubt about it. :) i just love the SMacked!!!they had great chemistry from the beginning and they're always there for each other no matter what.

I also love Danny/Aiden,Danny/Flack,Flack/Aiden(dang!i wish i'd picked Danny/Aiden/Flack now too :) ) Stella/Hammerback would just be the pairing of the century,it makes me giggle.
    Danny/Maka was definately hot too!I'm not a ship obsessive lol i just love the interactions between all these pairings,it's so easy to ship for ny!

I'm also liking my slash at the mo-Danny/Hawkes is fast becoming my fave but i also like mac/Flack and Danny/Adam.The possibilities...altho i just realised i don't ship Hawkes with any of the girls! :)

8. CalleighWolfe

CalleighWolfe Pathologist

My OTP is Mac/Stella. For me the chemistry between them is so undeniable, I love the way they work together, the comforting words they have for each other when they need it, the looks, is so amazing. Sometimes I think that they're not suppose to have chemistry in the show, but they have chemistry in real life so they transmit it to their characters. I don't have many pairings in the 3 CSI shows, but I know this is the only one (of my pairings) that I'm sure will have a good ending.

Flack/Stella: I like their chemistry as friends a lot, sometimes I think they'd be a good couple, I read fics about them, and post in their thread. But I don't think (in my opinion) that they'll end up together. If they have a relationship in the middle, it'll end soon. :D

9. chaostheory08

chaostheory08 CSI Level Three

May I add that if I'm sticking to a "friendship" fic, my favorite is DnA. I must admit, I can't see them in a relationship that is more than friends.

Edited to remove negative comment on another ship

No biggie, just don't want to start a war.

10. Misery

Misery Pathologist

My OTP is Danny/Lindsay. I love how opposite, but still similar they are. It's why they always challenge each other, but still understand each others behavior too.

And it was hard to decide which other ship to choose, but in a way I've always liked Flack and Stella on the screen together.

11. catey1234

catey1234 Pathologist

My OTP is Danny/Lindsay. I just love when the two are together. I can totally see them together someday. I feel they do have chemistry.
    My other pairs are Mac/Stella, Stella/Flack, Mac/Lindsay, Flack/Lindsay and Stella/Hammerback(I actually think they are kind of cute together). I think in fanfiction, some work really well.
    I read fanfiction, and discuss on the forums.

12. iluvroadrunner

iluvroadrunner Pathologist

my OTP is Flack/Lindsay. based on little screentime, i know, but i really think that their personalities just compliment each other. flack would take care of her and she would take care of him. there would actually be somewhat of a balance in their relationship, and one person wouldn't be giving more than the other.

(that, and flack should just be gettin some action, but that's a whole other story. :p )

as for other ships of mine:

Flack/Stella - i love how comfortable they are with each other, and how much he's obviously into her (then again, who wouldn't be into stella, but that's not the point.) and flack's the kind of guy who wouldn't push you into a corner when it comes to emotional issues. he would give you your space, which i think stella needs.

Danny/Maka or Aiden - i like these two for the same reasons, so i condensed to save space. i love great banter. and the way danny just goes back and forth with these two without even so much as a hesitation really draws me in. i did start in season 2, so i didn't see much of aiden, more of maka, but when i went back and watched season 1, there were a lot of really great moments between danny/aiden that really made me smile.

and one that wasn't really up there:

Flack/Maka - this is one of those things that i actually got off a platonic fic between the two of them, and for some reason they entrenched themselves in my brain and wouldn't let go. i really like these two together because the snark would be great, and they both have the common ground with him being in the bombing and her getting shot and all that. i think if TPTB would give them an actual scene together though (if maka ever comes back), those two would be a lot of fun to watch together.

13. SimplyBlue

SimplyBlue Police Officer

I haven't quite decided who my OTP is quite yet. I've been a closeted Danny/Flack shipper as well as a Danny/Adam and Danny/Maka shipper. I find D/F to be intriguing because the actors have fantastic chemistry on screen and it translates very well with their characters. Plus, Flack does stare a lot...but Danny's not a difficult person to stare at. I'd probably be stepping all over evidence watching Messer, and thus consequently be fired. >_<

But I also find Danny/Adam to be an adorable ship as well. I think Danny and Adam have great scenes together and they've always been something I've looked forward too. I'm a little newer to this ship seeing as how it didn't dawn on me until I was giggling over the idea that Danny and Adam were meeting up for a booty call in the locker room and darn Hawkes was there to ruin it. :mad: I mean come on, how did Adam know Danny would be in the locker room changing his shirt with a busted cell phone? The whole 'loose coffee lid' was probably a gimmick. :lol:

And then Danny/Maka is just hot. I wish they had gotten up to no good in S1 because clearly Maka was willing to put out... Though really, I thought Maka had the strongest chemistry with Danny out of all the women.

14. Radical618

Radical618 Coroner

DL is my OTP for all the CSI's... I voted for a butt load of other one's too.. Danny/Adam is growing on me a bit.. :devil: Love it a lot. Then there's the others that are cool, but I've stated I like 1 too many times, so I'll leave you all to guess!

15. chelliyah

chelliyah Pathologist

wow this is gonna be a fun thread to read.. so many different ships :D it will be great to find out which ones are most popular :D

ok my ship is Danny/Lindsay! i jus love the way they interact with each other, and even though they have their fun moments together, they can still be serious with each other when they need to be.. the chemistry just ooooooozzes!!! :D and they look cute! lol
    i also ship Flack/Stella but at the moment its jus a case of me reading about them together lol havent got round to writing a whole fic about them yet.
    i think Aidan/Adam would have been a great part of the show if she wasnt murdered... that would have been a good one to watch :D