Ryan/Jonathan #11: 'Togoliciously Bringing Sexy Back'

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by ThumpyG42, Oct 10, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. labgeekluvr

labgeekluvr Lab Technician

That is a hot picture of him--his eyes look so green, and I love the stubble on his adorable face.

2. loozy

loozy Dead on Arrival

That picture of him is perfect... And you can even see a bit of chest hair... Heh...

3. inge

inge CSI Level Two

that's more a CSI thing. They can do anything and they are good at everything and they know everything. :rolleyes: :lol:

hm, not sure if I like the glasses. I also wear glasses and mine are not soo eye-catching. I like more simple glasses.
    but somehow I like the pic with the glasses.

about the 'I can't do it anymore' quote.
    I agree with Ali. I think it had to do with the mole. It means that he can't no longer lie to the other people to find out if they are the mole or not.
    We know from 'shocked' he lied to Alexx and he lied to Cooper about his eyesight.
    I guess lying to Alexx was hard for him. :(
    poor boy. *gives him a hug* :p

4. ILuvJonathanTogo

ILuvJonathanTogo Coroner

Wow, I never saw that pic szmandatogoholic
    Its a nice one, but I think I prefer Ryan/Jon clean cut lol Not sure why but I just like it better. But I still love Ryan/Jon anyday!! He is always hot, even if he was wearing and ugly suit. lol
    oooo, what do I see peeking out of that shirt.. is that CHEST HAIR!! lol

5. szmandatogoholic

szmandatogoholic CSI Level One

Hehe... thanks. I have a few more in my Photobucket album but my aunt thinks I'm doing homework.

6. loozy

loozy Dead on Arrival

You could say that you research the effect certain pictures have on certain people :D

7. ILuvJonathanTogo

ILuvJonathanTogo Coroner

Guys, guess what I just heard...
    This could be not true , its just a rumor, but I heard that Ryan is going to get some lip action in some soon future episode!!!! It could be a lie but I dont know...
    could be a total lie.. Im not sure..

8. sandersidle

sandersidle Captain

ILuvJonathanTogo, where did you hear that spoiler? Can we have a source please?

9. ILuvJonathanTogo

ILuvJonathanTogo Coroner

Some posted it on IMDb, they said they heard that too, Im not sure how reliable the source is- thats why I warned you guys that it could be a lie, just thought that it would be interesting if it was true.

10. AliGtr

AliGtr CSI Level One

As far as I know, he's the only one not to have had a relationship. (I'm not counting Erica, and Natalia was just a one-date thing. I wouldn't count that as a relationship). It's about time that he had some "lip action". It's totally unbelievable that someone so gorgeous doesn't have girls queuing up for him. :confused:

And as evidence, I offer a Mondaypic. I just love it when he looks up like this. :p

Warning - pic likely to cause fainting. Make sure you have somewhere soft to land before you view it.

AliGtr's Mondaypic

[​IMG]

Credit to Jonathan Togo Online

11. Dutchie

Dutchie Coroner

Thank god I was lying on my bed. :eek: Thanks Ali!

Lip action? *wonders off* Okay I'm back, uhh...don't think it's true actually. I think we would've heard something about that by now then. Hope it is true, but only if it's with the right person. Won't go into that here. (Hey look! I'm learning! :lol:)

Inge, your glasses are nice. So is your new icon! I have that pic myself and I LOVE it. *pushes Inge aside and hugs Ryan[/b]* :p

12. athlov

athlov Guest

403 Prey

[​IMG] [​IMG]

Ooo, chest...
    Yes, you're #1 :rolleyes:
    I just needed to hear it.
    Hehe, she thinks I'm sexy.
    How 'bout you, do you thing I'm sexy?
    Wow, I had no idea!

Don't mess with Togo :p

More

I had this series of dreams last night. It was bizarre. First there was one with Eric Szmanda in it, then one with the brother from The New Adventures of Old Christine, then one with Ryan in it, and then one with Nick Stokes.
    I have never had dreams about any of these guys in clarity before. It truly was odd. I can't even understand why the guy from Old Christine was in there at all, I normally don't pay any attention to him. :confused:

The one with Ryan was scary though. :( I had to rescue him from this dark place, where this guy was keeping him and some other people as prisoners. :eek:. The guy had a little knife and all I had was a spoon I picked up off the table.
    I don't know why I dreamed that at all. :(

It all left me with a weird feeling after I woke up.

13. loozy

loozy Dead on Arrival

I could start with a psychological profile... We did dream analysis in a class last year :D

14. Silhouette

Silhouette Pathologist

Whoa athlov that's really an interesting dream! :eek: Prisoners??

Ooh, caps from Prey! Thank you, athlov! Hmm I'm not sure about his shirt... I kinda think he got that shirt from Greg :lol: I don't mind though... CHESTTT!!! :eek: :devil: :lol:

AliGtr - I LOVE Ryan looking up like that too. OMG so sexy :eek: *faints* Thanks for sharing... and thanks for the warning, I viewed it sitting down :lol:

Thank you, ILuvJonathanTogo :D

15. miss_butterfly

miss_butterfly Witness

Can I suggest the new title??

"Ryan/Jonathan #12:Mr Hot Eyes"??-->his eyes are so sexy and beautiful...but in s5 his right eye is recovered or no??I don't understand!!! :(

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.