Sara/Greg #8- "He Hasn't Given Up On Her Yet"

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by szmandatogoholic, Sep 4, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SinCityx

SinCityx Pathologist

Re: Sara/Greg #8- "He Hasn't Given Up On Her Yet"

Haha I remember I made that banner.
    I like the Mac and Cheese color, it's just cute.
    I also think yellow (but not an ugly yellow) or red when I think sandles.

2. araSgerG

araSgerG Lab Technician

I'm stickin with green, still. But I needed to check do we (can we) have a sandle fan art forum? Cuz I did some sandle pictures and I don't think the other ships really like combing through them to get to my non-ship stuff...

3. Ziva__David

Ziva__David Witness

Really you made it? Ha, it rocks. XD

Ooh, araSgerG, post them here! I want to see it! *waits impatiently* :lol:
    I heard over in another thread that Grissom is leaving for either 2 or 4 episodes, so do think this will be a fortunate time for Sara and Greg?
    Personally, I think it'll give Sara some time to really analyze her feelings and if being with Grissom is really what she wants. I think she'll take a look at Grissom and Greg and compare them. Greg being someone she can talk to, goof off with, etc. While Grissom being kind of like an accessory, just something to say, "Hey I can get a guy if I want to, I just have to wait 6 years." And if she had waited longer, she could have had Greg, but she decided to be mean and go for Grissom. *eats another positivity cookie*
    But yes, that's my opnion.

4. Silhouette

Silhouette Pathologist

OMG!! We're already on page 23??? :eek: :eek: And nobody hasn't mentioned anything about moving to new thread??? *runs around screaming* START PACKING! START PACKING! :lol:

So, any idea for name of the new thread?? Personally I think it should be something Fannysmackin' related :D
    -Sara/Greg #9- "The Fannysmackin' Effect™"
    -Sara/Greg #9- "He knows her scent" (or "He knows that Sidle Scent™" or even "Nothing says love like knowing her scent" :D)
    -Sara/Greg #9- "She came for him"
    -Or... combined? Sara/Greg #9- "He knows her scent when she came for him"
    -Sara/Greg #9- "Hair-rubbing Pioneers" :p :lol:
    -Better yet... ALL combined! :lol: Sara/Greg #9- "Hair-rubbing, that Sidle Scent™, and the Fannysmackin' Effect™" :D (though fitting the 'I came here for you, Greg' part would make it too long...)

Man I have fun adding all the ™(trademark) thing :lol: Any other ideas?

Whoaaaa I see a fluffy bunny eating grapes! :eek: :lol: I can't believe my randomness fed a bunny. Don't resist Hestia, you know you want it... :D :devil: Well I know I want you to write it... C'mon, don't make me use my vooddoo! :lol: :devil:

Anyway, maybe we should keep away from discussing GSR in this thread. We're the positivity ship, right? :D Remember that some of the people here are GSR fans too. So let's keep the discussion back on Sandle, OK? *passes around positivity cookies* :)

Sandle colour! Ooh nice discussion. I think it's orange! Why? Orange is fun, cheerful, happy, and friendly! (damn now I'm reminded of my Colour Theory class :rolleyes:) And positive! :lol: Like Sandle... It's the goofy side of Greg and the happy side of Sara laughing out loud when she's with Greg... Orange has all the Sandle goodness :D Not to mention that oranges are... juicy! :lol:

5. kinkapoodles

kinkapoodles Judge

Ok guys, this Sara/Greg #9- "Hair-rubbing, that Sidle Scent™, and the Fannysmackin' Effect™ will never fit. Also, you cannot use the "tm" or "copyright" in thread titles anymore. That goes for all the shipper threads.

Thanks guys.

6. CSIangel17

CSIangel17 Pathologist

Lol was actually just thinking about the new thread today :lol:

Am loving Sara/Greg #9- "Hair Rubbing Pioneers", great title Silhouette

Hmm...titles from other seasons, I have:

Sara/Greg #9 - Its Tradition <3
    Sara/Greg #9 - The Only One To Make Her Laugh <3
    Sara/Greg #9 - She Saw Everything <3
    Sara/Greg #9 - Feel Like Celebrating After Shift? <3

Maybe a poll of thread titles, when everyones suggested some? :)

7. gregsandersfan

gregsandersfan Pathologist

I'm for Sara/Greg #9- "She came for him" :D or even Sara/Greg #9- "I came here for you (Greg)"

ETA: I like Sara/Greg #9 - The Only One To Make Her Laugh <3
    Sara/Greg #9 - She Saw Everything <3
    Sara/Greg #9 - Feel Like Celebrating After Shift? <3 too. :D

8. araSgerG

araSgerG Lab Technician

I like she came for him or anything about that Sidle Scent...maybe instead of the trademark you could have something like
    Sara/Greg: He's patented her scent
    or Sara/Greg - Sidle-Scent now available everywhere
    Just my ideas... and I'll post the pics tomorrow, 'kay? I've already got some non-Sandle ones on "Draw a CSI, anyone?" Check those out while you're waiting.

9. hollie

hollie Pathologist

I like all of the thread names, I can't choose. :eek:

Haha. Turquoise is my favorite color ever, [other than teal]. Coincedence? I think not.

But i'll still stick with macaroni and cheese.
    [And clearing it up for people who don't know, macaroni and cheese is a yellow-ish orange-ish color. Kinda of like...well..cheese! :D]

10. lexxy_willows

lexxy_willows Police Officer

Firstly, I finally wrote a new chapter of "Dear Diary." :D It's posted in the fanfiction section of this board, and also here

As for thread names, I'm partial to anything having to do with "That Sidle Scent." I also like "The Fannysmackin' Effect."

And a Sandle color, huh? I think something bright & perky like lime green or hot pink. Or something pastel-ish. ;)

11. Ziva__David

Ziva__David Witness

Oh gosh araSgerG you seriously had me laughing my head off at "He's Patented Her Scent." I like that one, or "Sara and Greg #9-Hair Rubbing Pioneers"

OH GOD WE HAVE TO START PACKING?????
    *throws all sandle icons and plushies into one suitcase*
    *throws the drug used to spike the Blue Haiwaiin and special positivity cookie recipe into another suitcase*

There, I'm all packed! :lol:

12. kissmesweet

kissmesweet Coroner

That sounds great... but I'd much rather if we didn't have the Trademark symbol. :lol: But, that thread name is hot!

13. Sabser

Sabser Prime Suspect

Well, I hope this post ain't too long, I have a lot to write...I mean type. :lol:
    LittleSara1, your new chapter really leaves it on a cliffie. I wanna know what happens! Please update soon! Please? :D

For the new thread name (Can't believe we're almost there :eek: ), I thought "She Doesn't Need To Wait Up For Him" but I like all the Fannysmackin' ones, especially 'The Fannysmackin Effect' and 'Hair-Rubbing Pioneers'. They're absolute classics :D !

I think yellow is a Sandle colour, but a pale-ish yellow, not an ugly highlighter yellow. Yellow can be happy and cute like Greg and at the same time can be serious and pretty like Sara.

And, before I forget, I must tell you of the freakiest Sandle sign I have ever had. *Ahem*
    1)My friend Sara phoned me yesterday, telling me she has a new boyfriend who's name is Greg.

2)I come home from school today, and trip over a Sandle. I'm so clumsy :lol:.

3)I was looking for a snack and the first thing I spotted was a box of Cookies-yum!

4)About 30 mins ago, my neice arrived and she brought some Gold Stars with her to make pictures.

I'm freaked out-in a good way. I must take my mind off it by packing for the new thread. *Begins packing* And I'm bringing the spiker with me! You never know when we'll need it :lol:!

I happen to think my post is a little long...

14. Silhouette

Silhouette Pathologist

Sorry and thank you, 1CSIMfan :)

"He's patented her scent"? :lol: :lol: That's funny araSgerG! :lol: And I like "She Doesn't Need To Wait Up For Him" too sabster :D That sounds cute. I don't know why I really want a Fannysmackin-ish title... Must be the Fannysmackin Effect still lasts on me :lol:

hollie, I seriously didn't know Mac and Cheese :lol: THough guessing from the name... yeah it sounds like yellow/orange-ish colour. Close to my idea of Sandle colour then... Orange. Bright and poasitive :D

Whoa Sabster those are really cool Sandle signs!! :eek: Hmm, maybe we'll get Sandle moments in the next episode :D

How many posts left until the new thread?

15. Ziva__David

Ziva__David Witness

Wow nice Sandle sign Sabster!

And yes, Sabster you and I will bring the spiker...:lol:

Maybe instead of how many more posts Silhouette maybe we should think about how many more PAGES we have to go.... :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.