Texan Charm-a Nick/George Dicussion Thread Part 5

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Jacquie, Oct 18, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. myfuturecsi

myfuturecsi Corpse

George looks great in any way, shape or form.

Although, I don't like the shaved head, but hey it's his head and if wants to be bald George, then bald George he is.

Personally, I think when George heads off to the retirment home in 50 years, he'll be the hottest senior there.

2. nicksarafan2

nicksarafan2 Pathologist

Aw George isn't chubby to say the least, he looks good :D but I have always been one who likes a lot of muscule and beefyness on my boys, though not to big, Vin Diesel is as big as I want them, and Anderson Cooper is as lean as I'll take my boys :D

and yes he can sing :D and I will shout "I love him!!"
    :lol: :lol:

3. McStokes

McStokes Pathologist

He's definately much more muscular again. I was watching Pirates of the Third Reich last night and was amazed at how skinny his upper arms seemed. I think my arms are bigger! It's kinda scary how quickly he changes his body. Meh...I love him any way I can get him, but the muscles are quite nice!

4. Jacquie

Jacquie Ward Girl Moderator

I hope the muscle change is natural and not assisted by any substances. I don't see George as the type of person that would use anything that could hurt him down the road. I would assume that he has a trainer helping him with the added muscle.

5. McStokes

McStokes Pathologist

Na, he's seems like too much of an athlete, outdoorsman-type to be into substances. I'm going with trainer!

I have a question completely off topic...I noticed on the special features on the new DVD's that they kept referencing an episode called 'Felony Flight.' Does anyone remember an episode by this name?

6. Jacquie

Jacquie Ward Girl Moderator

McStokes I don't recongize that title unless it got renamed and we know it as something else. Destiny and her vast knowledge of CSI stuff maybe able to help :)

7. Elsie

Elsie Shopaholic

Sorry to jump in, Felony Flight is a Miami episode from season 4. eta: It is the crossover Miami/NY one.

Although I want to add that I think Nick looks very fine this season, I like the extra bulk on him. :D

8. Destiny

Destiny Still Sanity Challenged! Premium Member

The only LV ep similar to that is "Felonius Monk" (Season 2). But as pointed out above Miami had "Felony Flight" that link will take you to the ep description and down further you will find the "Review" for it.

9. McStokes

McStokes Pathologist

Hmmm...interesting. Thanks for all the info on that epi. It's jsut weird that it was on the LV DVD's since they kept showing scenes from it and using the name of the episode at the bottom. I started to panic thinking there was a chance I had missed a Nick episode!

10. Kristen9999

Kristen9999 CSI Level One

We know he can bulk up, from the Evel movie..if he quit smoking that would add mass which would be turned into muscle with his normal work outs...also I know he uses Marge's yoga instructor as well....so it could be those two things.

11. softcake

softcake Pathologist

I'm glad to see you didn't throw stuff at me for bringing this up :lol:
    I guess the only way to really find out is another topless scene :devil: *turns to TPTB* You hear me, folks?

Edit: One of Germany's biggest magazines, "Stern" (aka "Star" - not the look Destiny gives us) has CSI as featured story this week. David Caruso's on the cover (oh well...) and there's a long article about the show and the real life references and stuff. I haven't read it yet, but when there's intersting stuff about our favorite guy, I'll tell you. Here's a link in case you wanna read it (not the whole article, though)

12. CathStokes

CathStokes Head of the Day Shift

haha. D, we know your looks!

Thanks for the link Softcake!

13. blackflag

blackflag Chocoholic for Life Moderator

Thanks for the link softcake. I can't read any of it, but I enjoyed the pics that went with it. :D

How many of you were worried when Nick was alone to check the dumpsters. Haven't they learned anything. He got kidnapped while essentially alone at a crime scene, Greg got the crap beat out of him while he was alone, then they send Nick back to look at the dumpsters alone. Where was the, at least, 1 uniform cop that should have been with him?

Susan

14. McStokes

McStokes Pathologist

That was my first thought when I saw that scene...especially since the music was real quiet too. I kept thinking someone was going to tackle him into the dumpster and dent that lovely head!

15. softcake

softcake Pathologist

When I saw screencaps from the dumpster scene all I could think of was: Please, Nicky, tumble into that, get all dirty and head back to the lab to shower and change!
    With the cameras on, of course :lol:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.