The "HOTTNESS of WILLIAM/GRISSOM" page 8

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by WP_Rocks_MY_World, Sep 26, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ladyhunter

ladyhunter Head of the Swing Shift

I don't care what color it is either, I did like it on the dark side thought, as long as he grows it back
    I'm totally addicted like GrissomFREAK is :) to the beard
    he looks good now, like the earlier seasons but MY..OH...MY the beard :devil:

2. britfan

britfan Pathologist

I know what you mean grissomfreak! I am frantically trying to spread the Grissomlove amongst the young people I work with... but they all think I'm bonkers. :lol: But I know that they are mad because they don't like Grissom! Never diss the Griss! :D

I don't mind - beardy or not. But if he did grow it back, a grey beard with low lights of darkness brushed through would be rather lovely, dontcha think? :devil: If there is a tux scene this year, he needs the beard! Oooh, I hope there's one in there! Hot, HOT, HAWT! FFFFWWWWWWWOOOOOOAAARRRRR!!

3. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

Yeah,, guess I'm nuts as well. when I whip out pictures of him to anyone and everyone.. they give me that "look" like OK lady.. whatever.. :rolleyes: I think we're all a bit "bonkers" where he's concerned.. and that's OK.. I might be crazy, but I'm not insane" fine line :D la-la-la-la-la-la :confused:

4. GrissomFREAK

GrissomFREAK CSI Level Two

:lol: :lol: Oh boy, don't I know that look :rolleyes:

britfan, love your motto "Never diss the Griss" :D That's a good one. Would make a cool bumper sticker -or t-shirt :D

I say, they just don't know what they're missing :p Too bad for them, lucky for us ;)

He sure has :eek: :eek: They're both just so hot, it's almost too good to be true -please somebody pinch me!

I have a thing for older men ... sue me :p :p

5. britfan

britfan Pathologist

It's the staring, mad, old, cat-lady look isn't it!! :lol: Like the woman who is killed by the children in series two. One of the last episodes but the title escapes me. 'Hand that rocks the cradle?!' something like that! They think we are that old cat lover lady because we love Billy. But I don't care! I like cats. My dog doesn't but there you go! :lol: :lol: :lol: Be loud and proud! WE LOVE THE LOVELY GRISSOM! Only bad people diss the Griss! :D

6. Adzix

Adzix CSI Level Three

:lol: you people are hilarous. well, to be honest i like younger guys a lot more. i mean, i don't have anything against older but younger (which is approximately my age or a bit older, so in their 20s) are my type :D

and the only older guy that i have a complete crush on is WP. don't know why, he's got that "something".

btw, my guys:

[​IMG]

:D

7. ladyhunter

ladyhunter Head of the Swing Shift

Adzix, you are funny :lol:
    I like older men (my husband is five years older than me)
    WP is probably one of the older men I find TOTALLY HOTTTTTT
    and he's 15 years older than me
    I'd still have him!
    he needs to grow back the beard for me, I'll take him now
    don't get me wrong, but I'd beg him for the beard back :devil:
    :lol: ;) :p

8. MacsGirlMel

MacsGirlMel Mac's Personal Assistant

I'm that way too, several of my crushes are like twice my age lol. Billy, Gary S,...David Boreanaz is a little younger than the others...Adrian Paul, Anthony Head...

I'm with you, hh, I'll take him any way he comes but I miss the beard *sniff*

9. Desertwind

10. Desertwind

YES AS A MATTER OF FACT it is.. crazy old cat lady- :lol: :lol: :lol: they look at me like that......britfan I can't help myself..I went to the main rec. center here last week for a free eye test and bones density test.. and was showing his pic to all of the people in line.. I should be his PR rep ;) some interested.. some not.. and some.. just the weird stare :rolleyes: who cares :mad:oh, and by the way.. I don't own a cat :lol:

11. britfan

britfan Pathologist

:lol: :lol: And I thought it was just teenagers that looked at me like a mad, old cat-lady! :lol: :lol:

I don't show his picture in queues, but I do admit to having a few printouts up in my office! Unfortunately, he's way down the list at school - Greg and Nicky are the kids favs, but they are too young to see the class of the man! I just stare at the pics when my head is done in! :D

And there are worse things than stroking a cat and watching CSI all day!

12. Destiny

Destiny Still Sanity Challenged! Premium Member

desertwind please keep in mind the rule about double posting. Thank you.

13. Desertwind

OOOPS.. :eek: sorry Destiny wasn't paying attention.. will try to be more careful.. thank's for the reminder.. ;)

14. Destiny

Destiny Still Sanity Challenged! Premium Member

No problem and thank you.

15. grissom4ever

grissom4ever Rookie

@britfan your soooo funny, don't diss the griss, love it! They should do a GCSE in Billy hotness and make it compulsary, i would become a teacher at the drop of a hat lol.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.