The CSI: Miami 'I Have A Question' thread.NO SPOILERS PLEASE

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by ThumpyG42, Jan 20, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ThumpyG42

ThumpyG42 ~Nocturnal Jenn~ Premium Member

Re: The CSI: Miami 'I Have A Question' thread.

I don't think that was the intention at all. ;) I just rewatched the scene, and it wasn't a patrol officer who spoke at all. Actually, I'm not sure who it was, I'm assuming it was a Crime Lab member helping search the scene. He called Ryan 'Det. Wolfe' merely to get his attention, nothing insulting in his tone of voice.

He may be a detective or he may not be, lol...I'm not sure.

2. Guest

Guest Guest

Hi all
    Im pretty new to Miami coming from LV Via NY and now getting totally hooked into this.
    I do have a question though, what was the megan leaving thing all about? it seemed to me that she left quite sudden ans with a fairly lame excuse for it too. i got the feeling she had a fall out with the cast/crew/managment and got herself written out of the script??
    Any Ideas? or am i interpreting the evidence wrongly lol

PS im just starting season 2 so no spoilers plz, i've already seen that speed isnt in the end of season 2 .. bugger lol

3. Finch

Finch Funnier in Enochian Super Moderator

Firstly, welcome to our humble abode in the Miami forum, Jammy. :)

To answer your question, I've been looking around at various sources as to why Kim Delaney left the show. The first source being here, down at the fifth paragraph, it mentions why the producers dropped her character from the series.

Another source I found says the Kim Delaney left the show because of personal/emotional reasons. Although, we can't trust everything we read, perhaps the link will shed some light onto it. :)

4. Guest

Guest Guest

Thanks Speed
    Seems to have cleared that up,
    have to admit it left a bit of a nasty taste in my mouth though. On these types of series it doesnt happen everyday that one of the main characters leave so you would think they would put in more of an effort into writing them out. take for instance Vanessa Ferlito in NY, not only did they write her out under a cloud of tampered evidence but then they killed her and gave her an episode of her own. If i am to understand it correctly Kim Delaney came to CSI because she had done well alongside David Caruso (Horatio) in another series (NYPD Blues i think but not sure) and they wanted to keep the chemistry. ...... then she just disappears.. go figure.
    But thanks again Speed for clearing it up for me to cloudy it again lol

5. Finch

:lol: Well I'm glad I could help. :)

6. Guest

Guest Guest

What is the episode that Calliegh calls H handsome... is it more than one?

Tan :cool:

7. Finch

Calleigh calls Horatio handsome in the episode 'Broken'. :)

It's the scene where Horatio is walking past the cameras at 'Zany Town' and he puts his hand out to give a visual to Calleigh, who is at the lab watching the security cameras. She says "Hello handsome." Hope that helps!

8. Guest

Guest Guest

Fantastic!

I'm a bit of a C/H fan so I'm trying to get all the 'quotes' that will help me qualify it! :D

Tan :cool:

9. Guest

Guest Guest

I wish i'd never seen "Broken" i have 2 kids and it left me fuming

10. Calihan

Calihan Captain

I'm surprised by that, I'd think if you have two kids than seeing Broken shows the violence towards kids and the dangers fang them. Even though you're aware of the danger seeing it on TV maybe would have you either protect your kids more, or teach them what to do if somethingike that happened

11. Finch

Personally, I think the intention of the episode was not to scare parents into wanting to protect their kids more, it was to show that this actually does happen to children. They were trying to expose the criminals, not the children who fall victim to them. - But that's my opinion.

12. Calihan

Calihan Captain

I think that both things are true in the episode. If parents saw this episode than they'll probably prtect and teach kids more. With that it also shows what actually happens to kids, which is inportant to know.

13. MonkeyPrincess

MonkeyPrincess Dead on Arrival

Hi all! I'm from CSI thread but I have a question about Miami...

Episode Deviant season 4 was aired last nite here in Thailand. We're pretty way behind you guys. My friend and I just didn't get the part where Wolfe told Horatio that he couldn't stand this any longer. Looked like he told H that Alex prescribed him med for his eyes. We think that caused Alex trouble and she was advised to change shift but she didn't. We're not sure what's it about? Does H has a plan for that or something else? Will it lead to something in the following epi? Feel free to spoil me cuz we're behind anyways.

Thanks

14. cinegirl

cinegirl Coroner

Re: The CSI: Miami 'I Have A Question' thread.NO SPOILERS PL

Welcome 'in' Miami, MonkeyPrincess! :D
    Well, we in Germany are also far behind the US with season 4, but I can say, that Ryan has a bad consience about Alexx. Perhaps you already know that a mole was infiltrating (?) the lab, and H wanted Ryan to find the mole, what includes to suspect everybody around him, even his fellows and friends - and Alexx was very pis.../disappointed when she realized that he suspected her.
    About her shift I don't know anymore... :confused:

15. Guest

Guest Guest

Hi monkeyprincess
    I'm in the same boat as you but for differing reasons, i started on CSI then went to NY and now im trawling my way through Miami and watched Deviant last night. Please correct me if im wrong but i think the thing that Wolfe cant stand is keeping quiet about the mole, he tried to talk to H a couple of episodes previous and H asked him to trust him he will sort it. I am assuming its part of the same plot. Alex was told by her boss that if she has any chance of promotion she needs to change shifts, she turned down that opportunity to stay with the "Family she love's"

In reply to the thread above about BROKEN
    I am aware that this does go on and dont leave a sheltered life however i think i was shocked by the fact that upon questioning there were 3 of the animals involved and disgusted by the fact that if this does go on where are the regulations that are put there to stop them.
    Now i live on an Army barracks with my family so perhaps i might have been a little sheltered in that i know where my kids are at all times and know they are always safe. But to have a paedo regularly visiting a place where kids play makes my blood boil,
    Just to further qualify, in Deviant if the guy hadnt set the Paedo up i would have totally sided with him

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.