Welcome to the Forensic Science Thread!

Discussion in 'Forensic Science' started by Agertays, Mar 1, 2005.

1. lambda_T

lambda_T CSI Level One

...but c'mon...who's counting? :lol: :) :D

2. Agertays

Agertays CSI Level Three

heheheh you should be!! lol i bet deep insdide you couldnt wait till i got back!! :D hehehehe :lol:

3. HoratioAndMe

HoratioAndMe Captain

I just arrived at this forum yesterday! I've enjoyed wibble's lessons and all the intellectual talk!

4. Agertays

Agertays CSI Level Three

LOL koolies, welcome to the forum then hehehe! :D

5. Guest

Guest Guest

I love math
    I have always loved science
    And I'm getting realy intrested in criminolgy.

I can't wait till I go to vocational school next year for criminal justice!

6. Agertays

Agertays CSI Level Three

lol good for you, and welcoem to the board, i hope u enjoy! :D

7. Guest

Guest Guest

Oh man! I regret not coming to this topic first!! :) The first topic I went to was: Which Field Of Forensics? Lolx~ Had been reading in this forum for quite a while until I decided to join and I am super glad I did!

:eek: You did not just say that!! I am unfortunately completely HOPELESS in maths. I love science (and is pretty good in it) but I hate maths which is gonna be a huge major problem since science involves maths. Worst of all, I can choose either science or arts stream in my country. In the science stream, I'm gonna have to do science and _MATHS_. *sighs* I'm doomed.

Oh wells, no point mopping about it. I still have about...1 more year to go before I worry about the whole stream thing. I barely scrap pass Maths now. My friend is way lucky since she too wants to do Forensics but her maths is good and so is Science. Well...In my case, it's different. :D

I would love to specialize in DNA analysis, biology, chemistry and psychology. I fell in love with DNA (genetics) since I was a kid and always wanted to learn more about it.

Now that I sort of know where I'm heading, I just don't know how. I mean Forensics in my country isn't such a huge hit. So they don't really tell us what to do if we're gonna go into that field. Unlike the basic jobs: lawyer, doctor blah blah blah...They don't tell us what are the basic requirements needed to be a forensic sciencist, what degrees and so on to hold. Most of all, I don't even know if we actually have a Forensic Lab here.

No, I'm exaggerating, I do know we have - it was on a newspaper which I stupidly threw away after reading - and now I have no idea where is it or the details of it. Yes I know, I can be such an idiot sometime.

I just realize, I was ranting. Heh. Sorry if I bore you! :D

8. Guest

Guest Guest

Hi everyone. My name is Kristin and just wanted to say this forum is very cool. I'm currently doing all my pre-req's to get into the Clinical Forensic Nursing program.

*waves hello*

9. wibble

wibble Corpse

Hi there Kristin! *waves back* :D Nice to see you here :) Good luck with all your pre-req's and hope you have fun posting here :D

10. Guest

Guest Guest

*rubs eyes* Hey wibble , where've you been? I was about to file a missing person's report. ;)

11. wibble

wibble Corpse

Hey scigeek! :) *waves* I've been around...though mostly in Misc lately now I'm modding there. Um, I was going to post my 7th DNA lesson some weeks ago but...everyone seemed to have disappeared...anyone seen Selina or Agertays lately? Or CSI3? :confused:

12. vegaslights

vegaslights Brute

Welcome new investigators! :cool:

13. Guest

Guest Guest

Aah, that explains it. I tend to forget that there are other threads here besides science. :lol:

I know, I was waiting for that. :) Also for an answer whether you found out anything else about this whole "7/13 markers in common thing". :confused:

No, sorry. :(

14. Desert_Reseacher

Desert_Reseacher Lab Technician

WIBBLE LIVES! :lol:
    I knew one couldn't keep a good wibble down! :D
    Don't desert us again, and leave the Lab for Misc. :(
    We miss you! I even wrote in the "DNA Extraction..of the Spider" post wondering where you were.

Scigeek is here, ancienttomb (never leaves!) Selina, and some new names as well...I hope you stick around longer in the Lab !!

15. wibble

wibble Corpse

Yeah, I'm still breathing :lol:

The thing is, now I've started my final year of my Biology degree, I can't face talking about science even more in this forum when I get home :lol: I'm surrounded by science these days - I can't escape it :( hopefully one day soon I will bring myself to write the 7th DNA lesson :D