Do the characters remind you of someone you know?

Discussion in 'General CSI Discussion' started by geekloverulesGSR, Oct 5, 2005.

1. SidLer

SidLer Coroner

Det. Mac looks like my professor, or is it the other way round? The resemblance is so striking that I always end up staring at him. Yeah, schoolgirl crush. Its his eyes...something about his eyes that reminds me of Mac. And the way he carries himself. They have the same build too.

2. Urban Legend

Urban Legend Captain

^^
    That's funny because I've seen a guy that used to live near me that looked like Forrest Gump(not Tom Hanks) the actaull character of Forrest Gump. He had a son that looked like Joe C (he used to sing with Kid Rock).

3. kissmesweet

kissmesweet Coroner

Horatio's personality -- how he always wants to take care of the victim's family and his team.-- reminds me of my dad.

4. Haley_104

Haley_104 Hit and Run

Grissom reminds me of my phys ed teacher. (Mainly personality though.)

5. MacsGirlMel

MacsGirlMel Mac's Personal Assistant

I see some of myself in a combo of Grissom and Sara...I'm a science nerd and was always the nerdy/geeky one in high school. I'm always inquisitive and curious and very much a loner, possibly due to the autism thing. There are other character traits too. Like Flack and Mac's desire to have honor and integrity and Lindsy's down-to-earthness. And Stella's independent streak.

6. BurnedToast

BurnedToast Coroner

This friend of mine that I grew up with reminds me alot of Grissom. It's really weird. The personality, I guess. Just the fact that he knows about a load of pointless things that you never actually wanted to know, but you love him anyway. *shrugs*
    And, my other friend reminds me of Greg...It's the hair, I'm telling you. They both have wierd, yet, insanely smexy hair.

7. Nick_Wolfe_Danny

Nick_Wolfe_Danny Police Officer

My boyfriend is like Flack/Nick/Danny together.....
    Flack: His height,hair,smile and eyes
    Nick: His clothes
    Danny: His personality
    I guess he's more like Flack than anybody else maybe thats why I like him so much..lol :lol: :D :lol: :rolleyes:

8. CrimeShark

CrimeShark Pathologist

My sister reminds me of Sara a lot. She's emotional, angry at times, sarcastic, tough and yet she can be really nice and funny too. When my family and I were watching CSI, even my mom had mentioned that Sara reminds her of my sister. And guess what? My sister's name is Sarah :lol:

9. 915

915 CSI Level One

My family members are always telling me I'm like Grissom, not the looks but the personality. I can quote just about anything, I'm really into science, I'm really serious a lot of the time, and I actually like certain kinds of bugs. My best friend reminds me of Greg, just because she acts pretty much the same though there is some really obvious differences in their personalities.

10. GreggoMe

GreggoMe Victim

YES. This happened just the other day.
    I was on my way to school, and I was looking out the window. I saw this man behind a car next to us and I swear he was O'Riley on CSI Las Vegas. I've been watching too much CSI. ;)

11. OliverH

OliverH Victim

Well, as I said elsewhere, Grissom USED to remind me a lot of myself, not in looks, but in attitude, dedication to science etc. Just until they hooked him up with Sara.

12. labgeekluvr

labgeekluvr Lab Technician

I went to a McDonald's today and saw a guy that I thought looked kinda like Ryan from CSI: Miami (Jonathan Togo). I was hoping to give him a friendly smile and say hello, but he didn't even look at me. :( He was cuuuute.

13. lexxy_willows

lexxy_willows Police Officer

The first time my uncle watched CSI, he said that I was a lot like Sara. But my mom says I'm like Catherine. No idea how I could be like both :lol: Oh, and I kinda look like Emily Procter.

My dad reminds me of Brass & my brother used to remind me of Greg, but then he went all goth (my bro). So he doesn't remind me of Greg anymore.

14. SA_Kate_937

SA_Kate_937 Police Officer

I would say I look, a little, like Catherine. My mother looks alot like her. But she has really short hair. Which doesn't help. I always wear my hair up, but if I put it down, THEN I look a little like Catherine. Or maybe I'm just mad....

15. Yurek

Yurek Pathologist

I already said this to stokeydream and she told me she also thinks so. Well...sometimes Nick Stokes reaminds me of my dad! It's so weird! Soometimes Nick exactly looks like my dad when he was younger. My dad used to have almost full hair, like Nick has in season 6 (I think it's season 6). And when Nick had this very short hair cut he also looked like my dad, cause now my dad has almost any hair left.
    Also the character is similar! They both have dark eyes and hair and almost the same character...what does this tell me? ...dad?... :lol:

And Delko from Miami kinda reminds me of my friend Samira! That's funny! Cause I compare a man with a young woman! :lol: but it's caused by the look. Samira is also the dark type. She's from morocco. They could be brother and sister! :D