Carmine/Danny #12 "Ya like that?"

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by feenx, Oct 12, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Orison

Orison CSI Level Two

Re: Carmine/Danny #12: "Ya like that?"

*melts*

I just posted in the other thread so my ability to form coherent sentences is gone... *drools*

2. Blinded By Smoke

Blinded By Smoke Pathologist

Something about a guy who loves cats..*SIGH* Is it odd that I find that as such a turn on? Maybe it's the fact that he doesn't need a huge, tough looking dog, he's content just sitting by the fire with a kitty. ;) Loving cats is a MUST for me anyhow! I have 5! :eek:

Time to face the music(speaking of which, yes, I will buy the CD! :p ), EVERYTHING he does makes him more and more sexy. :devil: And darn it, you know he knows what he does to us.
    :rolleyes:

3. MrsGiovinazzo

MrsGiovinazzo CSI Level Three

It's cruel to raise the hopes of the heinously ugly. He did say he's looking for a woman he's physically attracted to.

4. Kimmychu

Kimmychu Coroner

Ahh, so the big question is ... what kind of physical traits does he look for? :eek:

5. lookaboomerang

lookaboomerang Coroner

^^Tall, dark and handsome with a nice rack and a tight ass. That goes for both men and women. I'm basing this off of Eddie and Vanessa Marcil.

I'm in a bad mood today. :D BTW, I'm going against the grain here. I hated his People spread. I just...ew. He sounds like a giant ass in it this year. "Even though I played college baseball, I'm no Johnny Sports Talker..." Dude, shut up. Nobody wants to hear you toot your horn over something that happened years ago. I hope he finds what he's looking for in a woman. I don't know if you can find someone who knows who she is, is content, even keeled, etc. Might have to combine a few together to get the whole package in LA.

In case you couldn't tell, I'm having an 'I hate everybody' day...even Carmine.

6. kissmesweet

kissmesweet Coroner

Me too. He isn't just looking for someone with a body, but a girl with a soul. Oh God... just when I thought the guy couldn't get any hotter!!

And now I have perceived that Lindsay is crazy (even though I love her), I can't believe she stood him up and then rejected him. It's insane. The guy is gorgeous!

7. Kimmychu

Kimmychu Coroner

So, Carmine's dream woman is ... Eddie with boobs?

Huh.

I guess the day Eddie goes for a transgender operation, we'll know what that's about! :lol: :p Ah, geez, now I can't get the image of poor Eddie in a dress with boobs. That is one weird concept, even for me. :rolleyes:

8. kasmith101

kasmith101 Rookie

Well, I mostly agree with you! I don't think he came off as the humble, smart and talented actor that we know he is. I was kind of disappointed. He seriously must be getting some ugly fan mail or something to make a point that he wasn't going to settle for someone he's not physically attracted to. I mean, duh. Does anyone? I don't know, it just seemed like a shallow kind of statement. And someone who has a job... like will any job do? Stripper? Crack dealer? I know some even-keeled crack dealers. (ya just kidding)

I kind of like him a tad bit less now after reading that. Good thing his picture was damn hot. I can block out the rest of the stuff. I just want him for his body. I need to go hang out in the Eddie thread for awhile to renew my faith in the goodlooking CSINY actors.

9. Guest

Guest Guest

You have to remember he probably never said those exact things, these magazines will take the most remote thing and run with it. At least that's what I'm hoping because how a person can be ambitious and content is a little beyond me.

10. MrsGiovinazzo

Nice one. LMAO!

I'd like to concur with lookaboomerang in believing that what he's looking for might be pretty damn hard to come by in Hollywood. However, I disagree in finding anything unattractive in his words. Quite the opposite for me. I would be disappointed if he were willing to settle, as so many in Hollywood do. As the significantly higher than average divorce rate in his industry will show, many simply marry who ever's getting them off that week without regard for genuine underlying compatibility. I think perhaps creative people tend to experience their emotions a little more deeply than others, falling hard and fast without thinking things through. Props to him for not falling prey to that.

Carmine is a talented and successful man. He's wise to choose his women with caution. One misstep and he can find himself taken for assloads of cash, used for status by a lesser actor or abused in some other way. I think his choice of adjectives used to describe what he's looking for show a lot of thought on his part. He seems to know himself fairly well and know what he would need in a partner.

Further, as an accomplished woman myself, nothing pisses me off more than to see men shy away from strong, successful women because they're too damn insecure to enjoy a relationship with a woman who might insist on being treated as an equal. Again, props to him for being man enough to handle an ambitious woman.

As for the physical attractiveness thing, that goes without saying. No one wants to wake up next to someone who doesn't get their pulse racing upon mere sight and he doesn't have to.

Hold out, Carmine, you'll find what you're looking for eventually.

11. Radical618

Radical618 Coroner

Sure this has been asked and answered but where is that pic the Allstar posted from?

12. MrsGiovinazzo

^ The November 27th issue of People magazine. It's the Sexiest Men issue and, once again, our hottie has made the list.

13. Springmoon

Springmoon CSI Level Two

Well, in Carmine's defense, we don't really know how long the actual interview was - this could have been a blurb that was part of a much longer discourse. Or he could really be that self-centered, which I'm inclined to doubt given his devotions to his fans ;)

Anyways, I'm glad to know the release date of the magazine. I went to Borders today to hunt it down, and nothing. I almost cried, since I have a serious thing for George Clooney as well (no offense Carmine, but you're still on my "Top 5" List) so I will be checking back every day to see when it goes on sale. And I will endeavor to protect the pages from my drool.

14. lookaboomerang

lookaboomerang Coroner

I don't know why I didn't like this. I definitely do not disagree with him being with someone. In fact, I wish him all the luck finding what he's looking for. I also don't disagree with being with someone you're physically attracted to. Who wants to be with someone who looks like a bag of ass or doesn't make you weak in the knees just by looking at them? Nobody. If you say you don't care what your partner looks like, you're a damn liar because it does matter.

I don't know. I just feel like we're kind of seeing a different person than last year. Last year, it was chicken, tea and undershirts. This year, it's what he wants in a woman and Way Back When/I'm working on a cd stories. I know people change, but I think celebrity is getting to him a little. Which I can't really blame him for, because I think I'd get a little wrapped up in too if people were telling me all the time how sexy I am. :lol: He says he doesn't buy into celebrity and the whole being sexy thing, but I think there's a little part of him being sucked into it.

15. Springmoon

Springmoon CSI Level Two

I can't imagine that he would remain untouched by the celebrity. Heck, I'd bet that half of what he says and does in interviews is to cater to the growing base of (mostly) fangirls. But it does sound like he doesn't want to just have a fling for the heck of it either - hence the comments about the woman he'd like to be with, which, by the way, is not the first time he's said this in interviews.

Of course, not everyone's going to like the photo or the article :lol:. I think the scruffy look is smoking hot. Makes me glad that I turned in my fan project. :devil:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.