H/Cal #3: Everything was compromised. Everything but you.

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by CSIsMANIAC, Oct 4, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kissmesweet

kissmesweet Coroner

Re: H/Cal #3: Everything was compromised. Everything but You

Awesome. Can I have the link? I might be able to get it on my I-Pod later... :)

2. CSIsMANIAC

CSIsMANIAC Captain

kissmesweet, I'll PM you the link because posting of links to fanvid is against board rules :).

3. EmeraldEyes06

EmeraldEyes06 Lab Technician

Hello! Nice and busy thread, I love it! :)

I'll be getting broadband next week, so I'll download all those videos, starbuck! Thanks for the heads up!

Casper, you're back! Good to see ya!

This wierd little random thought struck me yesterday. I was thinking about birthdays, right? I thought of Horatio's birthday, and how I'd love to wish him a happy birthday. I thought about a surprise party organised by a secret someone(you know who!!) Now here's the good part. He gets this massive cake and all of a sudden, out pops Calleigh!!! "Happy Birthday, Mr. Caine." Oh god, I have lost it. Can you imagine??!! :lol:

Here's some "talking-on-the-phone" caps from "Hard Time". Loved this scene. They seem really disappointed about not talking face to face:

H: "I won't be heading back for a while..."

Cal: "You're not??"

Cal *How can I survive??*

H: "I'll be back before you know it. Take care, Cal." *whispers* I miss you...

Cal: "I know you will. You too, Horatio." *whispers* I'll be waiting...*

They are too cute!! I suppose it's safe to say that they've had a fair share of "phone smex", as someone called it. Love it! ;)

Anyone see "Dark Room"? I'm tempted to read spoilers, but I'll wait. How was our DuCaine? Good, I hope!! :)

Back soon. Take a look at the song thread too.
    :)

4. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

Casp howdy! Passing out kittens...nice! :lol: Awww, I loves kittens...theys so cute and cuddly! :D Nice to see you back...glad to hear school and work are not killing you! ;)

Emer love the pics and the captions...lol, rock on! Yay for DuCaine phone smex :devil:...that's love right there! :D Love it! :D

I actually got to watch our eppy last night...good stuff! Yeah I liked it...there could have been more DuCaine (Always though really! :lol: )...but we got I think two scenes and then Alexx mentions to Cal that H asked her (Alexx) to check up on Cal so there was some good stuff in there! :D Yup, yup...okay off to sleep for me...dreams of DuCaine in my head! :devil:

5. Hcrazy

Hcrazy Lab Technician

Yes i love it too! Very nice Emeraldeyes....very nice :D :D

I wanted them to work the whole episode togther... :( :( :(Awwwwwwwww i was dissapointed. :( :( :(

Oh well. there is alway next week and yes i definetly agree that Calleigh and horatio are more equals now. I really like how Calleigh handels herself this season and i think she looks great! I think H thinks so too! :devil: :devil: :devil: :D

Maybe TPTB are setting this up for us, ya think? :devil: :devil: :devil:

I can see it now they both fall in love and back comes Yelina and then my H and c will never be! :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! I will kill TPTB THEN! :lol: :lol:

6. Guest

Guest Guest

I am still loving these two even after all this time. I think TPTB may give us a it of what we've been looking for.

Tan :cool:

7. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

I sure hope so Tan! I just love them...I'm telling you it's amazing what a few smutty fics can do as far as getting you to like a ship! :lol: :lol: Heehee! :devil: And it's just so clear to me now, how much they feel for eachother/want eachother/crave eachother/love eachother...it's SO obvious to me! Even if it's a subtle look or word or glance...it's SO there! And that makes me smile...yay! Now we just need them to jump eachother already, cuz you know they want to! ;) :lol: Jump eachother and then be together forever of course, cuz with these two the passion will NEVER run out! :devil:

this is when Call gets shot right? Hopefully we'll get concerned H in this ep :D ...we know he will be concerned of course! So they need to show that to us...show him visiting her, caring for her...sitting by her hospital bed, taking care of her at home! :devil:

8. CathStokes

CathStokes Head of the Day Shift

*waves* Hello My Ducainers.

So I rewatched Camp Fear the other day. Did I mention how much I love Amber Tambryn? No. well now you know. Anyways, The letches thing was.. weird. Makes me hate the little things more. DuCaine was very cute in this episode. Flirty, even. :D

9. EmeraldEyes06

Hello DuCainers!! T.G.I.F!!

Oh yes... :D We can never stop loving "Camp Fear." I loved Calleigh's huge grin when Horatio said "Bye" to the leeches he picked off her. She loves it, you can tell. If it was Delko or anyone else, it'd be awkward, but Calleigh seemed so comfortable around him. Before he sprayed the saline solution, Calleigh just nodded wordlessly. She couldn't speak. I bet her heart was going "badum badum badum"!! Can't say enough good things about that eppie, or S1. :) Bring those good days back!!

I have seen "If Looks Could Kill" and "Death Pool 100" and had quite a bit of DuCaine... Calleigh in all black and Horatio calls Calleigh twice... on SPEED-DIAL!! YES!! Anything and everything... that is our ship!

Can't wait to see "Darkroom", it's sounding really good. In "Addiction", they both entered a room with a team, their guns drawn aswell. :) We didn't see much of them standing side by side, guns aiming, but I just thought I'd mention that tiny moment.

Here's some pics from "Extreme", the only DuCaine moment as far as I can remember.

What light through yonder window breaks?

It is the east, and Calleigh is the sun...

Ay, me!

She speaks; O! speak again bright angel...

O Horatio, Horatio! wherefore art thou Horatio?

Bit of Shakespeare there. :) What better scene for Horatio and Calleigh than the balcony scene from "Romeo and Juliet". I find that really romantic! :) Now I'm a fluffy!! :p Just call me a fan-of-everything-that-has-to-do-with-DuCaine!! :lol:

Just for kicks, here are 2 pics of breathtaking close-ups of Horatio and Calleigh's eyes. And if anyone could make an icon or another wonderful creation using these caps, please do! They are from "Hard Time" and "Extreme" respectively:

Emerald...

meets

Sapphire...

You could imagine that they are looking right at each other!! They have eyes for each other... sigh, I feel very romantic today! In "Hard Time2, I found it really interesting the way Calleigh's voice when she was talking to the girl seemed faraway, and that she was bathed inlight. Just like an angel!! :) And Horatio's eyes in "Extreme"... there are several close-ups, and I felt a tremble run through me as he stared at the murderer in the interrogation room... so intense! Intense gazes... I'll start looking for those next!! :)

Just to add, I have capped every second of "The Hug"!! :D I'll try and put my caps up on a site, and post the link when I can, ok? They look great, and I'm so proud!! :)

See you soon!

Caps courtesy of Miami Style

10. Rebecca_V

Rebecca_V Rookie

Thanks EE for those wonderful pics. I loved them. The ones with the eyes are GREAT!!

I re-watched Camp Fear and rewound the leach scene a few times. That was great! And I agree very DuCaine. At this time I am running out of H/C ff to read. OH THE HORRORS.

The Good Rebecca

11. HCfanforlife1982

HCfanforlife1982 Police Officer

I just wanted to say hi to all the H/Cal lovers out there. I am still here and looking for some more good H/Cal stories to read.

Brandy

12. EmeraldEyes06

Nooo!! :eek: We can't run out of DuCaine fanfics!! Here are some links for H/C fanfiction(if you have already checked these sites out, keep checking back for more updates):

The Lonely Road H/C Fanfiction

CSI Forensics :: From Out Of The Lab

Fanfiction.net: HC Section

Hope that helps HCfanforlife1982. I think I'll go read some stuff myself!! :) Enjoy.

Glad you liked the caps, Lynn! I aim to please all the DuCainers!

Here's some caps from "Cross Juristictions". Already they had chemistry! This is the start of something beautiful...

Cal: "We're a bit fanciful down here, aren't we, Horatio?"

H: "That's a fair description, Calleigh."

I loved that scene!! The very first DuCaine scene. Look at where we are now... we've come a long way!! :) Here's another memorable moment:

H: Maybe they'd still be alive, yeah?"

See how she covers him!! Lovely Spanish!!

H: "Si... vamos."

Sackheim: "What she just say to you??"

H: "She just said you need to learn a new language."

Warm fuzzies alert!! Altogether now... AAAAWWWWW!!! :D :)

I remember some great captions for those pics. Really funny! Read up in them sometime by heading over to the old digs, DuCaine threads #1 and 2.

Gotta fly. See you soon.

13. CathStokes

CathStokes Head of the Day Shift

Okay I'm still obsessed with Camp Fear. I just can't get over how cute they were in that episode. We need more moments like that. ;)

14. Moriel21

Moriel21 Judge

Hello my lovely DuCainer's! :D I've missed you! :lol:
    Emer thanks for all the fabulous caps hon, you rock! :D Loved the Romeo and Juliet thing too...totally cute! ;)
    Yay for that...I love romantic days! Those are good days! :D And they do "Only have eyes for eachother!" Yay! ;)
    Yay I love warm fuzzies... Lynn and Palm are probably totally laughing at us, but you know secretly inside they love warm fuzzies too! Right Casp? We know it's true! :lol:

I love that scene of her speaking Spanish to him there Emer I think that was the first Miami ep I ever saw (long before I started shipping these two) but I remember thinking...hmmm there's something there! And look at how right I was! :lol:

Can't wait for our eppy tomorrow...
    we'll get concerned H rushing to make sure Cal is okay after she's shot! :D We know he'll be totally worried, so show us that dang it!! And then he can comfort :devil: her later! :devil:

15. Palm

Palm Coroner

LIES! The only fluff I like is between Gibbs & Abby and Jack and Samantha. DuCaine? No way. It's either hardcore 'on the table, screaming, with forks and dishes flying off and the neighbours getting scared' sex or the Angst where Cal gets so pissed/Depressed at H that when she screams at him that she hates how he makes her feel, it TURNS into 'banging against the door, Lab Monitors getting scared, mop in the closet being snapped because it was in the way' sex.

DuCaine Fluff makes me groan.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.