"Happenstance" Discussion **Spoilers**

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Destiny, Nov 12, 2006.

1. goldnhart

goldnhart Rookie

— At first I thought "I won't wait up" signaled trouble, but then I decided that it might indicate a certain level of security in the relationship, as with a married couple. Sara knows they don't have to be with each other humping like bunnies every single night to have a good relationship. I'm not particularly a shipper of anyone, but I find GSR to be kind of nice. Two strange but brilliant people who can connect to each other.
    — I figured from the time we learned they used the same dry cleaners that the shooting was a case of mistaken identity, but of course I had no idea who the killer would turn out to be. That was intriguing to me, as a very close relative of mine is a news photographer.
    — They made such a big deal out of how the twins wore the same nail polish, etc. However, one twin seemed to be taking after their mother with her psychiatric tendencies. Very OCD. Yet the other twin seemed quite disorganized. I wish this angle had been explored a little more. Is it probable that one twin would inherit those tendencies but the other did not? One Oscar and the other Felix?

2. KAPP70

KAPP70 Victim

I thought is was an all around good episode.

Good to see that there was no Greg drama. Could have done without the Gris and Sara scene. We get it, they're together.

Maybe since I'm not a Greg fan I didn't view the Warrick and Greg scene like the rest. I didn't think Warrick was being cold I just took it as him saying with all you've been through you look good. That's Warrick style and I had no problem with it. But then again it's Warrick and the man can't catch a break with anything he does or says.

3. Guest

Guest Guest

May wife and I fell asleep before the end, who/m killed the twins and why?

4. korbjaeger

korbjaeger Pathologist

FWIW, that was my take too. Warrick doesn't generally tend to be the ultra-mushy sort with his colleagues, and that's fine, it's all part of the personality. (And I like both Warrick AND Greg.)

5. kaylyne

kaylyne Coroner

The Warrick/Greg scene I took as them talking in a boxing metaphore - Warrick saying "I know you've been through the wringer, but like a prize fighter, you've come up still standing". Then Greg's reply about the family suing him was his way of saying "but there's still another round to go".
    To me, it sounded just like regular guy talk and not Warrick being mean.

6. NicksGirl

NicksGirl Victim

Warrick was not being mean to Greg. All he was saying was that Greg was holding up great with all of the drama surrounding him. Nothing more to it.

7. labgeekluvr

labgeekluvr Lab Technician

I can totally see that interpretation now, when I first heard Warrick say it I was a little surprised by it I guess.

8. speakerset

speakerset Lab Technician

The first time you hear it, it does sort of sound like he's being almost mean, but then when you watch it again, it's almost like he was joking, like it was his way of saying, he knew what he went through, it was almost a joke and a term of endearment at the same time.

9. eszmanda_luver

eszmanda_luver CSI Level One

I liked it. The Warrick/Greg scene was ok by me as well..

However, was it just me or did Greg seem different when he was back at the lab? There wasn't that bounce in his step and he seemed a little tired. Not suprising, but I was just wondering if anyone else noticed it or was it just me?

I thought the case was interesting.. there were a lot of elements to it though. But it worked.

Nicky singing.. haha very cute scene. I love Mandy, she looks so sweet.

Anyways.. I liked it :)

10. Colonel Worf

Colonel Worf Pathologist

I liked the Mandy scene a lot. The ending was pretty good, otherwise... I don't remember much of the episode. I find they're getting more and more forgettable for some reason.

11. labgeekluvr

labgeekluvr Lab Technician

No, I noticed it too. The poor baby isn't sleeping well.

12. drummergurll

drummergurll Police Officer

looks like sara's rubbing off on him...

i really like this episode...it kept me interested, but the hodges scene kind of creeped me out...

13. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

I so disagree.. the chemistry is so thick .. you can cut it with the proverbial knife.. the look's sizzle..and sparks fly between them.. and on anyone saying it's to "soapish".. strange, because all of the other TV dramas have relationships going on including the other 2 CSI's. and "Cold Case" Without A Trace''and others.. which seems to be fine with everyone.. ;) so why can't these character have romance going on as well?..it's a fact that Grissom and Sara are a "couple" and whether disaprove or not.. that's just a fact.. and has been for sometime..get used to it and embrace it!! their happy and that's a good thing!!! :p and both of these two characters are on good terms with the other team members. and that's a good thing as well!! what if Cath and Warrick get it together? will that be OK? that seems to be the drift down the line.. wait and see if there's the same backlash, as there is with these two G/S ;)

14. ariela57

ariela57 Lab Technician

Interesting case, great episode except for the fact that you can palpably feel that Grissom's time is drawing to an end, and for me, personally, it will be a very sad day if and when Billy Petersen leaves CSI. I kind of liked the scene between Griss and Sara at the end, epsecially the way she completed his crossword puzzle. And, is it just me or is anybody else contemplating changing their name to Mandy just on the off chance that Nick would sing like that to them? Sigh.....that was such a cute scene.

15. katpin31791

katpin31791 CSI Level Three

I loved the ep. Especially when Nick started singing. Wow the memories it took me back to. Barry Manilow. I don't mind the G/S relationship. To me they weren't thrown together like some others were. LOL I for one will quit watching while WP is gone & if he leaves the show. To me he makes the show just as DC & GS does on the other 2 CSI shows.