Grissom&Sara #23 - Hot, Butt-Kicking, Chainsaw Wielding Love

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Reeble, Oct 17, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. IloveBilly

IloveBilly Police Officer

Re: Grissom&Sara #23 - Hot, Butt-Kicking, Chainsaw Wielding

i saw Built to Kill: Part 2 today!!!
    wow i loved !!!just David Rambo for make me soooooo happy!!! He is my idol!!!
    i loved MCSK!!!i loved Grissom and Sara working together
    the begin ... Grissom's face for Sara when she talked about obsesion LOL..what was that Sara's glasses when she was talk with Cath..so ugly ..was the same glasses she had when talked with Greg???? i just saw in that cath and Sara scene....scares me lol
    the doll's eye in the end wow..mysteryyyyyyy
    and Ecklie scene LOL

Sara Sidle: I hear we're out of suspects.
    Gil Grissom: Not necessarily. Could be in town. Could be out of town. I'll work on it.

2. SnowAngel58

SnowAngel58 Hit and Run

Re: Grissom&Sara #23 - Hot, Butt-Kicking, Chainsaw Wielding *DELETED*

Post deleted by SnowAngel58

3. SnowAngel58

SnowAngel58 Hit and Run

SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!! I won't wait up!!

4. Alyssa

Alyssa CSI Level Two

WHERE THE HECK WERE THEY!?!?!?!? I am losing my mind trying to figure that out. I was not expecting Sara at all, and then, there she is. Poor Grissom, though. After working the case with Jill, and thinking she had committed suicide half the time, then finding out she was murdered... that she was sleeping with her psyciatrist which was only enabling her further... He's worried about her. I think he's worried about how driven she is to succeed. I mean, the first thing she comes in talking about is how she missed out on solving a double murder investigation. Then, she has to pick out something he missed on the crossword puzzle, because a puzzle is something one wants to complete. It's difficult for puzzlers to leave one unfinished. It's about drive, and Sara has a lot of that, but it also defined her for such a long time. I hope Grissom doesn't worry too much. His woman is ok. :)

5. SnowAngel58

SnowAngel58 Hit and Run

:)
    They were at their HOUSE. Where they live..TOGETHER! She will go to sleep in their ugly, paisley (sp) bed and she won't wait up. Cuz they sleep together. IN THE SAME BED. And that's not all. You know he ran right outta the room after her when the screen went black!

6. Alyssa

Alyssa CSI Level Two

Where are you, people? We need more people to discuss this episode with!

about that last scene. It could be taken that he's worried about telling her about the sabatical because they haven't spent much time apart and they're finally together, etc, etc... But others are worried it's meant to spell "Trouble in Paradise." And, thinking back to that comment Jerk Auseillo posted a while back, they're trying to set us up for some angst in regards to our fav duo... Y'know, "taking a break from Sara, too." Remember? They're setting us up for angst, the jerks. And, while I like angst, we've waited seven years for this! Wah! I wanted to see them as a united front, and this scares me that TPTB want to go for them having trouble since it's more dramatic. GAH! I'm a mess. I need you guys here to calm me down and let me know it'll all be ok. Ok, I'm exagerating. I'm actually seated quite comfortably at my computer, completely calm... but I'm just thrown. I want to understand. I've watched that last scene several times, and it's just tough to gauge what all is going on. ACK

I have lost my mind.

7. Jasmine

Jasmine Lab Technician

Okay so i couldnt watched the episode :( cause i had to work but i've seen the small clips, i cant watch it on innertube cause i dont know wtf is wrong with my computer :mad: but i have a couple of questions...hopefully someone will answer them.... :)

The scene when she says "i wont wait up" is that the last scene of the show? Also, was Sara working on the case throughout the episode or she only had that last scene with Griss??? :confused:

8. butterflied814

butterflied814 Victim

ummm i'm not sure if this needs to be in spoiler tags but just to be on the safe side...
    I spent the entire episode hoping for a little scene with Sara at the end, kind of like I spent all of "Burn Out" hoping she would come and comfort him in the end, only to be really disappointed afterwards, so I honestly expected to be disappointed again, so when I first saw Sara I was SO excited because 1) she was actually there! and 2) her hair looked AMAZING! Seriously, she needs to stick to the curly look. But anyway, as happy as I was that the scene was there, it left me with a little unsettling feeling. I dunno, there was just something about Grissom's look that was too angsty to just be a response to the 'misanthrope' comment. I really wish I knew what was going on in his mind at that moment. Was he thinking "Hmmm, Sara's not waiting up? Better get my ass outta here if I want some hot geek lovin' tonight!" (which I really hope is what he was thinking, but kinda doubt) Or was he thinking about what's gonna happen with them if he does decide to accept the offer, which he's obviously seriously considering if he's reading Walden (which is an AMAZING book btw--I actually quoted it in my valedictory address in high school--not the pumpkin thing, but another quote :)) So anyway, I just don't know what to make of that little angsty look. What do you guys think? Though the way Sara said "I won't wait up" and the expression on her face--that was just awesome. I think we can basically say that now it's canon that they're living together. But where was that scene taking place? It wasn't Grissom's office, and it didn't look like it could be their home, so I dunno. Any thoughts? Oh, and Nick singing to Mandy? CLASSIC!! What is this season, CSI the musical? Lol, that's not a complaint though, it was great. As were the little Hodges and Doc Robbins stories. And Grissom and Catherine's bet. Overall great episode as far as character interaction goes, and the case was good too. So yeah, I'm happy. Can't wait to see Roger Daltrey next week though. I would seriously pay one of the characters to ask him who he is at some point in the episode though. And then Pete Townsend can pop out and say "who who, who who"...:)

ETA: Yeah, apparently I didn't know how to use the spoiler tags properly the first time...Sorry :(

9. Alyssa

Alyssa CSI Level Two

Jasmine:

Sara was only in that one scene. We had heard via spoilers that she wouldn't be in the episode at all, so that moment was quite a surprise. And, yes, that was the last scene of the show.

There's so much speculation about that final scene floating about, and I think I'm getting weary of all the different ideas, already! There's just so much to try to absorb and make sense of. Just when I think I understand, it slips through my fingers.... Oh, gosh. I am becoming a puppet.

(for those who have NO idea what I'm talking about, watch "Nightmare Before Christmas.")

butterflied: If you are going to use spoiler boxes, you can't have line breaks. It confuses it for some dumb reason. Just a heads up. :)

It was confirmed at YTDAW that the final convo took place in the lab. :)

10. Jasmine

Jasmine Lab Technician

^Thanks Alyssa :)

I kind of had an idea that, that happened. Now the look that Griss gave Sara was a bit confusing cause is sooo hard for anyone to know what Grissom is thinking but for me it seems that he wasnt really there. Like if he was thinking about something else (perhaps the letter he had, im thinking that's the letter for his absence right) well i think that his head was there and not with Sara. Not that he wasnt interested in what she was saying but he just seems that he was thinking about something else.

Oh and Sara,... GOOD GOD she looked GORGEOUS!!!!!!!!

11. butterflied814

butterflied814 Victim

Thanks, for the heads up :). I knew something was screwing it up, just couldn't figure it out.

Alyssa[/b]]Yeah, I originally thought it was the lab, but then I read someone saying that it was their house so I got confused. It didn't look like Grissom's office though. There were a lot of bookshelves, maybe it's like the lab's library or something? I dunno...

12. Guest

Guest Guest

I originally thought it was their house as well, but looking back on it, doesn't it look like Sara is walking through the lab's halls before she comes into the room?

I'm also supremely confused about the meaning of that entire last scene. At first I thought the "Misanthrope" comment was meant to mean something more than it did, but Sara was smiling and being semi-flirty when she said it, so maybe not. Then again, the angsty look on Grissom's face and creepy change in music was weird. Thoughts?

13. butterflied814

butterflied814 Victim

Ok so I've been thinking about this a lot, watching and re-watching that scene, and reading about it (At YTDaW, Mystery and Gibby's interpretations were particularly helpful), and I think I now know what to think about that last exchange. And it doesn't really make me happy, but it also isn't particularly DOOOOOOOOOOOMY either. So basically, Sara goes to see Grissom after not seeing him all day, and he isn't exactly receptive to her, and seems to just want to read his book. Which is just classic Grissom. And then he goes and quotes a passage about how great it is to be alone on a pumpkin. So she's not particularly pleased about that, but she doesn't seem to be really hurt or angry--she just kinda jokes with him, calling him a misanthrope. And then he gets all angsty, because he didn't intend to say that he wanted to be alone away from HER, cuz in his mind she's on the pumpkin with him. (I can just see the possible fics being written about certain actions taking place on or near pumpkins :lol:) But she doesn't necessarily know that that's what he meant, so there's a little angst. But the main thing to consider is that she's not really getting upset. I mean a couple of years ago she'd have a really hurt look on her face and just walk away. But now, while she might not like that he seems to be retreating to his own little island of pumpkins, it's not really upsetting her that much. She still has that little smirk when she says "I won't wait up" and she's totally flirty when she says it. I think she just realizes that this is Grissom being Grissom, and is OK with that. But he still looks angsty probably because he realizes that she could have taken it the wrong way and is like, "Damn, what can I do about this? I don't wanna sleep on the couch tonight..." So I think he really needs to explain to her that she is on the pumpkin with him. And I know this goes into fanfic territory now, but I can so see him buying her a pumpkin and saying something like, 'will you sit on this pumpkin with me?' :) How sweet would that be?! I mean, we already know he likes to give vegetation as a gift to Sara :D But anyway, I digress...So basically, I don't think this scene was particularly happy GSR, but now I don't feel as unsettled as I did at first. I think it's really just a little miscommunication angst. Nothing that couldn't be fixed with a pumpkin :lol: I just really, really hope this isn't supposed to foreshadow any real relationship angst, cuz that would so not be cool... :(

edited to remove spoiler code since episode has already aired.

14. kinkapoodles

kinkapoodles Judge

Hey guys...the episode has now aired in the entire US so......no more spoiler codes are needed for this episode. :)

I'm gonna take the last post out of the spoiler box. ;)

15. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

I'm here :lol: Alyssa and yes :p :p :p guess I'll have to put this in a "spoiler"

the ending awesome.. showing the audience their a couple ;) him reading his deep literature.. and her finishing the crossword puzzle.. and that gorgeous smile she flashes at him, she lookd fabulous.. and saying 'I WON'T WAIT UP' yes...yes...yes... go home to her dude :phe'll have to tell her about his "sabbtical" soon

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.