The "HOTTNESS of WILLIAM/GRISSOM" page 8

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by WP_Rocks_MY_World, Sep 26, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

Hi girls ;).. I don't know where you all live, but here in Nevada,, there's 3 WP movies on this week. :p listed all on Sat. check you local listings ;)

First.. "Cousins" from 1989..silly movie.. but he's great..it's on our OXY channel at 8 am Sat.

Second.. "Deadly Currents" (Curacao) from 1993 with veteran actor George C. Scott..on the 33 channel..at 2 am Sat.(yawn}

Third.. "Young Guns 2" from 1990.. where he plays Pat Garrett.. the sherriff who betrays Billy The Kid on TNT at 3 am also Sat.

[​IMG]

*Edited: Put Pics into URLs as one exceeded the Max size*

2. grissomskat

grissomskat Dead on Arrival

Hello. I"m new to this particular thread but not to the entire forum.

May I just say that Grissom in "Gentle, Gentle" is one of the most heart-wrenching episodes. When he finds the baby,I just want to hug him and never let go. As for the Yahoo! poll, Grissom would win hands down in any intellectual fight. In a physical fight, it would probably be Gibbs, but I still voted for our Grissom!! :D

3. Guest

Guest Guest

OT: sorry about the banner - but as you can see i fixed it :)

now back to the topic *sighs* i wish i could see "Deadly Currents" anytime soon. unfortunatly i won't get the chance in the near future :(

4. grissoms_gurl

grissoms_gurl Coroner

I'm finally back after the long weekend.. and boy am I glad to see this thread! :lol:
    First off -Welcome Syren ! :D
    And secondly, I think that Grissom would completely destroy any opponent in an intellectual battle!!
    And lastly.. I wish that our t.v. would show those movies.. :(

5. britfan

britfan Pathologist

Yeah, welcome Syren. Nice to chat with you!

BBC showed 'Thief' here, last night. But I forgot, despite poppylvsgriss reminding me! Sorry, love!

Young Guns 2 makes me laugh! The moustache and the side burns... :D Yee har! You go, Billy P! :lol:

6. WP_Rocks_MY_World

WP_Rocks_MY_World CSI Level Three

Hey grissomskat [​IMG]

Feel free to talk about Billy/Grissom anytime. :D

Yesterday I caught the very end of "Evaluation Day" and I am not a fan of rollercoasters. :lol: I will not ride on one. :lol:
    I would make an exception with Grissom though. :D

----------------
    [​IMG]

7. grissom4ever

grissom4ever Rookie

Dammit! I have to check the tv times more often lol!

8. ladyhunter

ladyhunter Head of the Swing Shift

thanks desertwind, now that I can post :)
    I think you and I are on the same time zone
    and I will defenatly keep my eyes out for those movies
    I love to watch Billy play different characters :D

9. Desertwind

Yes we are.. your near Seattle..right?/ and sorry about all your horrific flooding and diasters coming from you weather conditions.. :mad: of all those movies listed "Deadly Currents" would be my pick.. it's quite interesting.. here's a list of all his movies.. again.. ;)

http://home.att.net/~cjo.an/galleryindex.html

10. WP_Rocks_MY_World

I caught the Early Show and saw BP. Wasn't very long, maybe 20 seconds or so . . . :rolleyes: He mention the new guy(frankly I don't know him or care :rolleyes:) anyway, George E. seriously :lol: needs to grow his hair back. :lol:
    I'm not into that "Prison Break" look. :lol: No offense, it's just doesn't work for me. :(

------------------
    GRISSOM: I'm sure if there is something out there looking down on us from somewhere else in the universe, they're wise enough to stay away from us.

11. Desertwind

I agree about George.. the "gansta" gangs here.. wear their hair like that :(.. he's so handsome.. maybe he will grow it back, and maybe WP will grow his beard back, as well ;)let's cheer for that issue [​IMG]

12. GrissomFREAK

GrissomFREAK CSI Level Two

Beard? Growing back? WHERE? WHEN? OMG! I so wish it was true.

You know, that's kinda weird because my "thing" with beards started a few years back with Clint Eastwood (I don't know if the film Pale Rider rings any bell to you), and then there was Grissom, and House (Hugh Laurie) ... and now I am TOTALLY addicted to beards and gruffy looking fortysomething actors.

I know there's nothing wrong with me ... but try to explain that to my friends :rolleyes: :lol:

My roommate thinks I'm nuts
    'Seriously, WHAT has gotten into you?!' :lol: <-- that's her

WHOA. [​IMG] <-- and that's me -obviously :D

:lol: How weird am I, huh? :lol:

13. grissom4ever

grissom4ever Rookie

Yummy! Hugh Laurie is hot, i have such i thing for older men lol! He has beautiful eyes just like our Billy.

:D

14. WP_Rocks_MY_World

Nah GrissomFREAK you're not weird. :lol:

I like Clint E. but I'm not much into Hugh. I just don't care for the sound of his voice. :lol: I'm tried to watch "House" but . . . no thanks.

I never thought much of beards until I fell for Mr. Hottness [​IMG] and then boooooom [​IMG]
    I notice beards now. :p

I think someday BP will grow it back. And if he does on CSI, will it be dark or grey. Which do you guys prefer?
    The dark beard is soooooooo hot and sexy, plus I think it just stands out more. :p

--------------------
    [​IMG]

15. GGgirl1

GGgirl1 Pathologist

That's funny, because I've felt the same way too!!! :lol: I used to say I didn't like a man with a beard, that they used that to hide something bad... Until he showed up with one... :devil: I don't know what came over me, but I like it! :D As for its colour, I don't care. As long as he grows it back! And I too notice them more! :lol:

Btw, I absolutely looooove your signature! FWROAR!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.