The Fort for Nick/Greg Slash Fans #13

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by sarahvma, Jul 13, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. catwarfan

catwarfan Police Officer

Thanks for the feedback on the wallpaper everyone. I appreciate it :)

Lol OMG I was feeling tired but wow that manip opened my eyes up. HOTT would be putting it mildly.

I know there is so much that suggests that there is something more between Nick and Greg this season that is just under the surface. The writers are hinting at it but not outright saying it which is what I figured they would do if anything.

Serenity you weren't rambling. ITA in Post Mortem Warrick and Nick did show how much they value Greg as a member of the team. I loved that they wanted to help him out so much. I think that Grissom does care about each member of his team. He considers them a valuable part he just doesn't know how to say it.

That jaw clench in Fannysmackin' is still my favorite scene. The emotion behind it and the way Nick reacted *sigh*.

Take Care,
    Dayna

2. seabird

seabird CSI Level One

I've watched "Post Mortem" again and I've noticed that:

- when Nick and Warrick were recreating the scene "to put the jury behind the wheel of the car", it was Nick who drove the SUV. Nick put himself in Greg's place.

- the writers CHOSE NICK OVER WARRICK to go to court. That must mean something, right? ;)

I loved watching Nick up there; he looked so determined to help his Greggo ! :D

3. Serenity

Serenity Coroner

Something I've been wondering about...

In Fannysmackin' when Sara comes to the scene she isn't carrying her kit or anything like that. Then when Greg tells her to process the scene and then him, Sara replies "I came here for you Greg." which would make you think that she was only there for moral support and not in the capacity of a CSI.

Also, we know that photos were taken of the crime scene while Greg was still there, (we saw them in Post Mortem) so I was wondering if Nick and Warrick arrived to process the scene while it was still 'active' and they took the crime scene photographs of Greg. It would make sense then that Nick was showing them as evidence, rather than Sara (because she wasn't the 'CSI' on the scene.)

Seeing Greg like that.... it would explain why Nick was so utterly furious when they were processing the alley later, he'd seen exactly the mess that those animals had made of Greg and he felt helpless to do anything about it. He couldn't even go to the hospital and wait because he had a job to do and how can he explain why he can't work without letting slip his true feelings for Greg? He can't.

4. Wojo

Wojo Corpse

That's a good observation Serenity , makes alot of sense to me. I know it must have been hard for Nick to see Greg in that condition. No wonder he let loose at the crimce scene and hit someone. Also the reason it was Nick who testified instead of Sara.

5. csikicksurass

csikicksurass Captain

OMG yesterday i read 3 or 4 very saucy fics, i still love "Game play" or something like that, that was the best i love it.

I dont think Nick would want to see Greg like that. I was looking at screecaps for GD and Greg was only looking for a secound but then he turned his head :(

6. aznxbabe

aznxbabe Hit and Run

Yea I know in Greave Danger it was so sad =(
    You could definatly tell Greg was in pain

Sad pain
    even if Greg is cut off (couldn't find a better pic) u can still see the pain and tears in his eyes watching the video.

7. csikicksurass

csikicksurass Captain

OMG i never noticed Greg was at the side. So sad how his eyes look just like Nicks when they cry.

And people say that Greg didn't care, what a load.

8. Wojo

Wojo Corpse

I captured this simular pic of Warrick, (Grissom in back), Catherine, and Greg looking at the monitor.

Greg defintly looks sad? Sad Greg

9. csikicksurass

csikicksurass Captain

Greg looks broken on the inside :( the next pic, or the pic after that Greg just looks away, that is such a sad cap when i saw it :(

10. Sillie

Sillie Pathologist

He looks like he's about to barf. Emotionless my a..uh, behind. :'3
    He's not all out emotional, he shows it with body language and with his eyes. You have to look carefully to catch it, so that's why many people didn't see it.

11. csikicksurass

csikicksurass Captain

In their relationship Nick is the very sensitive one who will cry when he or one of his friends are in harms way but he also the one who will kick ass if someone even makes fun of him or one of his friends (As we seen with K fed)

Greg is the one who will just pretend that he is ok but he is really going through so much but you can see it in his eyes. His eyes say all the words that he cant and some times he cant even look.

12. Wojo

Wojo Corpse

13. Wojo

Wojo Corpse

How bout Greg mentioning NIck's case in last nights ep. We know he was thinking of him.

14. loozy

loozy Dead on Arrival

I agree with you...
    For those who were looking, there were a lot of subemotions running through Greg during GD especially that he just couldn't show... My heart broke for him...
    And how brilliant was Nicky gutting K-Fed when he insulted Greg... :D

15. csikicksurass

csikicksurass Captain

Yup when Warrick was going through the 'naughty droor' he was still thinking of Nick ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.