Ryan/Jonathan #11: 'Togoliciously Bringing Sexy Back'

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by ThumpyG42, Oct 10, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. szmandatogoholic

szmandatogoholic CSI Level One

I logged on again in Spanish class while we were in the Media Center- wasn't able to get the daggum page loaded!! (Was glad I was able to post in here, though!)
    I need help- does anyone know a website where I can find some prices on dining in Los Angeles? (Muy OT, I know, but every search I do it comes up blank!! :mad:) I have a project due in Spanish class on Los Angeles (traveling- UGGHHH!!) and I just searched and came up with everything BUT prices. Please? I'll make five new statues for the Great Temple of Togo!
    I don't know if we're gonna be in the lab again tomorrow in Algebra (that's where my last message was typed from) but if so... expect something from me! Everyone in my row was on the 'Net today. I logged onto here. (I had to close it out because of my teacher helping other students.)

I have seen two of my initials on the past two pages: N and O. (First and last name. Long story.) What're we doing? Please explain... No IMs- No room.

2. ThumpyG42

ThumpyG42 ~Nocturnal Jenn~ Premium Member

No worries, AliGtr. :D Love the Monday Pic, btw. ;)

3. alex21591

alex21591 Prime Suspect

OOoo i am a bad togoian!! :( In reconcilliation to my lack of praising i ive you and new togo statue..with optional shirt ;) ;) *stresses the word optional* :lol:

I saw high octane ...omg :eek:WOW!!!!! Ryan looked fabulous as always!!:D

4. Krinkle04

Krinkle04 Hit and Run

I wanted to pop in and say I love the Mondaypic.
    As far as the fan art thing, I added my photobucket to my signature, so it'll be there anytime for u guys! I make Ryan icons alot.
    Tonights episode, oy.
    Im excited, but not really a Boa Vista fan. We'll see how it plays out.
    And a new statue? Awesome!
    Which letter are we on?

5. ILuvJonathanTogo

ILuvJonathanTogo Coroner

Hi Guys... i dont have enough time to read all your togo crazed posts.. but I do have time to say... Yay!! New Statue!

6. sandersidle

sandersidle Captain

OMG! We found out more about Uncle Ron! He used to..crack locks? And he taught Ryan how to when he was 11!! :D Kinda weird though. :eek: But it's still awesome!! I'm glad we learned more.. Just one piece at a time I guess?

I started talking about it to my mom and she got mad cause she was trying to watch it. *blushes* Woops :lol:

7. Krinkle04

Krinkle04 Hit and Run

The safe cracking thing is SO COOL!! I love it! I squealed...

8. athlov

athlov Guest

Yeah, more mention of Uncle Ron. Do you get the feeling that Ryan spent a lot of time with his uncle Ron when he was growing up? So far other than Ron, we've heard of a niece, and his parents are leaving him a lawnmower. Maybe he was raised by Ron, and his parents were aloof. It's just a thought.

ETA: I finished my caps for 402 Blood in the Water

[​IMG] [​IMG]

scared
    hmmm
    butt :D
    He's just too cute.
    You want me to do what? :p
    AHHH my fingers!!
    Just kidding

*Flash*
    Look at that muscle
    Crouching
    Awww, he feels sorry for the murdering girlfriend.

9. AliGtr

AliGtr CSI Level One

Awwww, are you feeling better now? I prescribe a dose of Ryan pics. And I think you're in the right place to get that. :D

athlov , those pics are wonderful! You can really see the colour of his eyes. :eek: *faints*

*thinks while lying on floor* Are we on Q? Quiet Ryan? I love it when he goes all quiet and glares. :p

10. sienna

sienna Lab Technician

oh yeah i'm all for quiet ryan like when he only stands somewhere thinking about something deeply

yay new statue :p

oh and i love our 'o' only ryan .. i remember me and my friend having a conversation about the real ryan ... well she is a oc fan :p

11. CalleighWolfe

CalleighWolfe Pathologist

Yeah, I'm better today, thanks AliGtr

Wow, more Togo pics *drools* very good ones athlov. I thought you were adult like Twiz but you were talking about school, very funny :p

So uncle Ron taught him to crack saves???? :eek: wow, that's cool :p, so our Ryan is a bad boy too *thud* that makes him sexier for me *sighs*

12. ryan_lover

ryan_lover Rookie

Those pics of Open water are yummy.
    I can't really remember what happened in that eppy cuz its been ages since I saw it but didn't something explode on the boat wilst calleigh and ryan were on it?? I seriously can't remember! :rolleyes: :lol:

13. miss_butterfly

miss_butterfly Witness

I love this thread,because there are many beautiful pics about my love,ryan!!!!he is so cute...

14. Guest

Guest Guest

Ooo... more info about THE GORGEOUS ONE's family.

I was fasinated to read that THE GORGEOUS ONE attended a hewbrew school! So does that make him a Hewbrew? That's so cool. I may convert! I got that off wikipedia.

15. Guest

Guest Guest

Hello¡¡¡¡

ive been busy lately.... SORRY¡¡¡¡, loved the pics you posted, they are just gorgeus¡¡¡¡¡¡ thank you¡¡¡¡

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.