Yobling RP

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction' started by Roosey, Aug 20, 2006.

1. toomuchovertime

toomuchovertime CSI Level Two

She smiled again. "Sounds good. Ready, Hon?"

2. Shady Lane

Shady Lane CSI Level Two

Brenda nodded and carefully took Catherine's hand. She usually wasn't this trusting, but someone or something told her that today it would be ok. This woman was ok to trust.

"Where are we going?" She asked quietly looking up at Catherine quickly.

3. toomuchovertime

Cath was a little surprised. She hadn't expected her to warm up that quickly. "Well, there's this new diner out on the Strip I wanna try. One of my friends from work is meeting us."

4. Shady Lane

Shady Lane CSI Level Two

Brenda nodded a little shakily, this was really hard, this trust thing. So much had happened to her over her lifetime, so much had taught her that people hurt not helped.

"Ok" she whispered

5. toomuchovertime

Cath smiled slightly. About 15 minutes later, Kiro's came into view, and she spotted Warrick standing by his SUV as they walked over. "Hey, Warrick. You got the jumpers, I see."

6. MacsGirlMel

MacsGirlMel Mac's Personal Assistant

(jumpers? What do you mean? Sorry, confused.)

7. toomuchovertime

(I meant jumper cables. Sorry for the mixup.)

8. Shady Lane

Shady Lane CSI Level Two

Brenda sunk into Catherine's side, trembling. This guy looked scary. She started to cry softly, Catherine was going to leave her hear, with this man, she was going to be left again.

9. MacsGirlMel

(oh ok. I just don't remember them being mentioned.)

"Hey...Yeah, I got them." he replied. He tilted his head, studying Brenda, curious as to what was going in. "It's all right, I won't hurt you" he offered.

10. Mini_Catherine

Mini_Catherine CSI Level One

Sara paced around the lab, walking from room to room. Finally, she couldn't take it any more. She decided to go find Cath and Brenda.

After driving for about 25 minutes, she pulled up at Kiro's, a quaint little diner on the strip. Quaint and Strip really didn't mix too well, but this place fit in. Outside, Sara watched a tall, African American man with a head like a birds nest walk around his navy Denali with jump cables. Near him was an average height strawberry blonde in tight black pants and a shocking red lowcut teeshirt and highheels, with a shaking blonde girl with wide eyes huddling near her leg.

Sara parked her own SUV near theirs, and got out. She walked over to Catherine and Brenda. Brenda looked up at her, and her eyes flashed with firmilarity. Sara smiled at the girl, and squat down next to her, hodling out a hand.

"Hey, Brenda," she said softly, "Remember me? I'm Sara." Brenda just sunk farther into Catherine's side. Sara's face was struck with a painful look as she stood up to be eyelevel with Catherine.

"I'm no good with kids," she whispered. Catherine's eye softened and looked at her with a sincere look. "Cath, don't look at me like that. You're a mom, you have experience."

11. toomuchovertime

Catherine squeezed her shoulder. "Shh, shh. Don't cry." She smiled slightly, trying to ease her fears. "Warrick's a friend of mine. He won't hurt you."

12. Shady Lane

Shady Lane CSI Level Two

Brenda shook her head and held on tight to Catherine's leg, wiping away her tears. She didn't trust him, she couldn't with what men had done to her in the past...
    "I-I'm sorry sir, I-I sorry" She tried to say but couldn't.

13. toomuchovertime

Catherine had expected something like this. Her tone was gentle. "It's all right," she whispered. "Really, Warrick would never hurt anybody. His bark is worse than his bite." She laughed, hoping Brenda would get the joke.

14. MacsGirlMel

Warrick had to laugh at that. "I guess it is" he put in. The only time he'd hurt anyone is if they were after him or his friends.

(man I'm gonna miss this when she gets back lol)

15. toomuchovertime

Cath smiled. "See? No need to worry. We're safe with him."