Eric & Calleigh #19 - Spontaneous Nudity Bound To Occur

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by midnight_tiptoes, Aug 21, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Adams_girl

Adams_girl Captain

hey her hair does look a little messy in the first picture...

2. midnight_tiptoes

midnight_tiptoes Head of the Day Shift

Boo, no scenes last night. But at least we didn't get any E/N, either. Come on, Horatio, take one for the team.

Ooh, I love that first picture. She's got that 'come hither' look. And it looks like she's sitting on him. Hot.

3. delkolover

delkolover CSI Level Three

no scenes between them last night but did anyone see the coming attractions for next week?!! the EP looks hot and it looks like (I use this term loosely b/c we all know how deceiving coming attractions can be) Calleigh pulls her gun on someone...I don't want to give too much away but if you have seen the promo then you know what i am talking about!

As for her hair...it has been pretty messy as of late...wonder who or what that is all about!! :devil:

4. midnight_tiptoes

She must be ovulating. Poor Eric. No wonder he looks so tired lately. The Garage of Love must be all steamed up.

I have this fanfic I've always wanted to write, but I don't know if it's too cheesy. Don't you hate when that happens? I think I'll go for it, but don't slam me too hard if it's awful. I warned you.

5. Jessica237

Jessica237 Pathologist

Write it, Caro! And as for cheesy? :lol: Have you seen some of my drabbles? :lol: ;)

But we don't hear him complaining about being tired, do we? :devil:
    Besides, he's only tired until Calleigh comes at him again. Then of course he's totally up for another round. :lol: ;)

*grin* I love that one! Although...actually, I think it's more of an in-between pic than an after pic... :devil: After they've done it, but before she jumps him again...'cause her look totally says she's about three seconds away from doing that. :lol:

6. midnight_tiptoes

Okay, I think I'm gonna go for it. God, I have so many fics in the making, it's driving me nuts. Why do I do this to myself?

Okay, in the Delko thread we're talking about Eric's mood as of late and how it would be nice if Calleigh sat down with him and had a little talk. Maybe she could even take him out for a couple of drinks. Eric looks like he really has a lot of emotions bottled up, and it would be awful to see him release them in unhealthy ways again. Mostly I want the E/C friendship back.

7. Jessica237

Jessica237 Pathologist

Aw, I'd love to see that. Eric's always been there for her when she's needed him; I'd love to see her return the favor. He's not in the best place right now; there's no way she's not concerned for him. She just needs to reach out to him, like he's always doing for her.

They just need to go somewhere, anywhere. Turn off the pagers, the cell phones, all that; and just talk.

8. midnight_tiptoes

I don't know. I think the writers have always been careful with E/C scenes cause they know it's easy for the audience to get the wrong impression. Adam and Emily have that type of chemistry where you get the feeling something's going on, and if they don't want the audience to think that, then they'll try not to give them too many scenes.

But I still think something might happen between them in the future. The writers already admitted the chemistry is there, and Adam and Emily confirmed there's sexual tension between the characters. I guess we just need to be patient.

9. Jessica237

Jessica237 Pathologist

But I want to get that impression! *pouts*

I want to assume that Eric and Calleigh go home together from their day job to their night job of bringing more little Erics and Calleighs into the world! :lol:

You know what remains my biggest problem with the whole Eric/Natalia thing...that the writers are probably like, "okay, we've given Miami a canon ship. No more."

*sigh* In however many years, when this show comes to an end, if we haven't gotten anything by then, I just...I don't know. There's too much chemistry there; Eric and Calleigh have been too close for too long for there to never be anything. Their bond is like what nobody else has on the show. They've seen each other at their worst, and time after time, both of them are still there to help pick the other back up again (whether they admit they need the other or not).

10. midnight_tiptoes

Nah, I don't know. I don't think so. Every show starts pulling the relationships out of their asses when the ratings start to drop. They usually leave all that stuff for the last seasons. So I still have hope. Dammit, Adam gave us hope.

We just have to keep this thread alive until then, I guess. Things are already looking better this season.

11. Jessica237

Jessica237 Pathologist

They are, aren't they? :D What have we gotten so far this season? Laughing/happy/flirty Calleigh and Eric. A shoulder-touch in Going Under (though I'm still kinda miffed that we didn't get an "I'm glad you're okay" from him...but I'll take the shoulder-touch :D ).

I was flipping through the channels last night because I have no life, and Miami was on A&E (when is it not? Lol.) And awww, it was Simple Man. :D Right at the Hip-Hug!! God, I miss scenes like that. I miss Calleigh being all daring and just touching him like that in public. And then the scene right after where she's testfiring that gun, and he's standing behind her, a little closer than necessary, and there was totally something going on back then. Yep.

Mm. The good ol' days. :D

12. midnight_tiptoes

The spoilers aren't looking favorable, and Snake is still around, but if it continues who knows. We might even get another hip hug in season 6.

Nothing beats season one, though. The Hip Hug and midnight tiptoes. I'd give anything to ask the writers what they were thinking back then. I mean, how come neither Speed nor Horatio shared scenes like those with Calleigh? I think the writers definitely had something in mind. We know Adam and Emily did ;)

I think I'm going to add a new word to the community. Is anybody else going to contribute to Adulation?

13. Jessica237

Jessica237 Pathologist

Well, I've found that the spoilers for this show are misleading about 75% of the time, so I pretty much just disregard all those. Unless, you know, they contain the words Eric, Calleigh, and Garage (or any equivalent with closeable, locking doors :devil: )

I wanna know whose idea the Hip-Hug was. Like, did the writers actually come up with that greatness all by themselves? Or maybe it wasn't originally in the script, and Adam or Emily suggested it might be nice to add a bit of emotion to that scene.

*sigh* I bet it was Maeda's idea. :(

14. midnightsun

midnightsun Coroner

*plops on couch*

Hey-LO! Yes, I know, I'm bad. I'm so bad I haven't even lurked for like close to a year. *hides* But my love died a slow-long-agonising-painful-shoot-bamboo-under-my-fingernails death. But OU, look someone said something about E/C being nude and my Lamb love made me return. *sings* I can fly but I want his wings... *ahem*

So anyway, I was having a meta rant about who plans what on another forum. The conclusion was... I forget. But we'll stick w/Maeda. He loves us. *passes Mojitos* See, I bring a penance offering too. :)

15. Leela

Leela Pathologist

*takes mojito from Sunny and swallows in one gulp*

Gah, I just woke up from the weirdest dream - Calleigh was in it and she did a lot of that thingy... err... crying, that is.... she was crying through the whole episode!? And sobbing lines like "I'm so scared!"..... Oh dear God it was hilarious! But you know what? Even in my weird dreams Eric isn't there!! Boooohhh! I hate my mind!

Anyway, about the hiphug: I think it was Adam and Emily's idea. Not so much planned, but more acted on impulse - you know what I mean? Just like in 'Dead Woman Walking' when she touched his chest - I don't think that was in the script; totally Emily's idea!

Ok, I'm gonna recover a bit now from this dream (and Sunny's mojito).... Have a nice sunday!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.