Nick/Sara -- #19 Public Declaration of Love

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by mariel, Jul 24, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nicksarafan2

nicksarafan2 Pathologist

Re: #1 Fave Ship -- Nick/Sara -- #19 Public Declaration of L

hi peoples :D

and csikicksurass i like your title :D here are pics that work pefectly with that title :D

"Sunshine on his shoulders always makes him happy"

theres proof here...
    And here

and unless there are more, that's it for me :D

ok I went to a slogen sight, and here is what I found: and by the way, there snickerfied movie quotes:

"Wait a minute, wait a minute. You ain't heard Snickers yet!"
    "We'll always have Snickers."
    "Watch the Snickers, everywhere, keep looking! Keep watching the Snickers!"
    "With great power comes great Snickers."
    "Well, here's another nice Snickers you've gotten me into!"
    "Houston, we have a Sara and Nick."
    "Lions and tigers and Sara and Nick, oh my!"
    "You can't handle the Sara and Nick!"

and here are the slogans:

"8 out of 10 Owners who Expressed a Preference said Their Cats Preferred Snickers."
    "Because So Much Is Riding On Your Snickers."
    "Exceedingly Good Snickers"
    "Let Your Fingers Do the Walking Through the Snickers."
    "When The Going Gets Tough, The Tough Get Snickers."
    "Break Me Off a Piece of That Snickers."

all right, well I think i put in a whole lot :D and if you want more, please tell me, i'll give you the web site :D

ok this one is good for right now :D

"Ladies, you can't fight in here! This is the Snickers Room!"

ok now i'm done :D

2. csikicksurass

csikicksurass Captain

Haha i love the uncle Ben slogan one!!! oh yeah i am a Spiderman geek. I also love the very last one though! great titles! and of course the pics are adorible like always.

3. T'Bonz

T'Bonz Administrator Administrator

Bloodyfuckinghell. Yes, Bonz is annoyed again.

Do you guys want me to CLOSE this forum? Is that what it is going to take to stop the infantile behavior that I keep getting PMs and about which I get complaints?

Heartagram69, this isn't aimed directly at you, but at ANYONE who is indulging in this behavior. I did use your post as I have had complaints and having been let back, you ought to be off my radar, not making waves. But my rant is general, to any indulging in the problem behaviors and I mean business. All those who the shoe fits had best take note.

Stop trolling each other. Grow the hell up. These are pretend characters. These pretend characters are not having sex with each other in real life, OK? Sorry to be so blunt, but I've lost mods in the past over this stupid crap and it STILL GOES ON.

IT'S PRETEND!!!! IT DOESN'T MATTER!!!

Now - having said that - that doesn't mean I say you can't get into a show or like couples. By no means. A show that is written well will suck you in and stir your emotions. If this is happening, it means the writers and actors/actresses have done their job.

What it should not mean is that you, live human beings, should lose perspective. Discuss the show, rave about it, whine about it, but don't attack posters who don't feel the same.

This means respecting the right of fellow posters to have different opinions/likes/dislikes. There's nothing wrong with people thinking differently on a subject. It makes things more interesting.

You know the rules of the 'ships. Respect each other's 'ships. If you can't, log the hell off and go do your homework, play with the dog, cook a meal, or prepare for work tomorrow. Don't go online if you can't stop yourself from attacking a poster or group of posters with different opinions.

And yes, that includes subtle fighting. You're not being clever, there are enough that pick up on it and when I have to come into here to rag about it, I'm not happy.

This forum was created for you. I didn't do this over at the Big Board (thank God!) This is just for the CSIers. Why is it so hard to use it for the reason intended? That is - jabbering on about your favorite romantic hookups.

Avoid trouble. And do NOT attack other 'ships, not subtly, not openly. Quit bugging the hell out of the mods with stupidities and quit acting like babies. Because if this doesn't stop, I'm going to start tossing people.

The mods will do their best to be fair and even-handed. No one is gunning for anyone and mods are chosen because they can be fair. There is no official 'ship in here and there never will be - there is room for all of them and the mods are concerned with behaviors, not making sure you agree with their own 'ship preference (and mods are allowed to have 'ship preferences.)

No more crap. No more subtle attacks, no more nastiness, no more bad behaviors. It stops now. Or I will start removing individuals and if I remove you because of this, you won't be back. My niceness only goes so far and a lot of it has been used up dealing with the problems in this forum.

4. cofi_shot

cofi_shot Captain

Got it Bonz, Dawacko, 1CSIMfan, HoratioAndMe.

Come on guys, I'm sure we're creative enough to come up with thread titles that got a positive note into it. I got one: Snickers Satisfies.

csikicksurass I like this one: You can't handle the Sara and Nick!

By the way, thanks mariel! And just in case you guys didn't notice, saraholic is here. Welcome back! :)

Anyways, I think Nick and Sara's first date would be a non-date. By non-date I mean, something that would initially start innocently but could turn into a date in the end. Like, something that can be viewed as a date by others but not by them.

5. saraholic

saraholic Corpse

Thanks cofi_shot. :)

I have a suggestion, but I've been gone so long I'm not sure if we've used it or something close.

Snickers: It's Irresistable.

May be a bit lame, but I just thought of Snickers as the chocolate, and then thought irresistable, which I feel relates to the ship. :)

6. csikicksurass

csikicksurass Captain

Just went to the Snickers site and i like a slogan that they use for their comercials:

Snickers: Satisfaction tv.

And their is also a lyric for the song:

Snickers brings a song of statisfaction to the world

7. CSI_Watcher_8

CSI_Watcher_8 Coroner

:lol: I love that commercial. I always sing the song. So it looks like we have a lot of titles to pick from. So who and when are we going to start the voting? I'm thinking its going to be hard to chose. ;)

8. FoxRox

FoxRox CSI Level Two

*sigh* well I liked the "It ain´t cheating.." one Heart :)

Also like "One way or another" (haven´t we used that one?)
    and "Ain´t no sunshine when she´s gone".

Do your poll magic!

Must say I´m mystified (well I get why TPTB do it..so maybe not..) at the lack of ANY Sara/Nick scenes whatsoever S7!

Snickers must be extremely threatening! *feels proud*

9. mariel

mariel CSI Level One

Let's get started then. :) I hope I'm not forgetting one. If I do, let me know, please and we'll start a new poll.

10. Misery

Misery Pathologist

I have to say that we managed to gather a big number of really good suggestions. We will have a lot to use in future threads.Maybe we should've waited though till the next ep, at least. Since we still have time. And who knows, maybe we'll get a scene with something to use.

Well, we can add that later, if it's a big hit. If there will be a scene, that is...

11. CSI_Watcher_8

CSI_Watcher_8 Coroner

I had to pick 'Snickers: Satisfaction tv' I just love their new ads. The others ones were really good too. It would have been hard if that one hadn't called to me. It makes me smile and giggle alittle thinking of the guy singing "to the world".

12. NHRFan

NHRFan Coroner

I vote for "She'll always be his sunshine."

13. mariel

mariel CSI Level One

Well, if we get a satisfying scene in one of the upcoming episodes, which we all hope of course, we can always do a poll between a line based on that and the number one result of this poll. :)

I voted for One way or another. Just because I hope we'll get our snickers one way or another.

Anyway, let's think of a serious topic now. I got one, but it's a little lame. In season one we didn't eaxactly get to see Nick and Sara meeting each other. How do you think this scene would or should have been?

14. csikicksurass

csikicksurass Captain

I also voted "One way or another" for the same reason :lol:

Ooooo i like it:

Sara walks into the locker room
    Nick: "You dont want to use that locker it's broken"
    *She movies to the next one*
    Nick: "The combantation for that one is 40-21-55"
    *She smiles and moves to the next one*
    Nick: "That one is Greg Sanders old one, you dont want to use that one"
    *Sara moves to the next one*
    Nick: "That was my old one so you most likely would want to use that one"
    *Sara smirks"
    Sara: "I'm guessing you are Nick Stokes"
    *He doesn't reply but he walks towards the door, he stops and turns to Sara and smiles*
    Nick: "Let me guess Sara Sidle, it's be a honour"
    *He walks out and Sara smiles"

:lol:

15. nicksarafan2

nicksarafan2 Pathologist

I like all of those :D

well I guess it's only a few more posts till the new thread, so this time tomorrow I'll be in here in thread #20, Wooo Hooo!!

and I hope we get some good stuff this Thursday, it will rock :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.