Crossover Ships: Mix and Match

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by fly_casual, Oct 27, 2006.

1. iluvroadrunner

iluvroadrunner Pathologist

*delurks and cackles evilly*

this makes me happy, you have no idea. although 1CSIMfan forgot to mention that it's her fault that i'm writing them in the first place, because she's the one who requested them. :D

as for crossover ships, i also like ryan/lindsay, delko/angell, delko/maka, danny/calleigh, hawkes/mia, and i'm partial to horatio/stella.

a lot of my other crossovers are from non-CSI shows, like Conviction and House. and a few other random ones.

2. Hottie_Cath

Hottie_Cath Corpse

Holy hotness! YesSSS! I do agree with those who say that Flack/Calleigh and Flack/Sofia would be awesome. And Greg/Valera would be fun to watch.. I'd also like to see a Flack/Greg crossover.

3. kinkapoodles

kinkapoodles Judge

Oh, did I forget to mention that? :rolleyes: Yeah, I asked for it but you got me hooked on them. :p

Emily, is there anybody you won't ship? :D Well, except for slash. :(

I wouldn't mind Danny/Calleigh although I still like Flack/Calleigh better. In my mind I can just see Calleigh turning poor Danny into a pile of goo. :rolleyes: I know Danny's been around the block but I just think he'd meet his match with Calleigh. :devil:

4. iluvroadrunner

iluvroadrunner Pathologist

you can talk me into almost any ship if you give me the right evidence. het is easier than slash, but i've been starting to pick up on the slashiness a bit as of late. (which i'm also going to blame on you, Rhonda, just so you know.) however, recognition doesn't always translate into writing. i don't think i'll ever be able to write serious slash. it just doesn't come naturally to me.

see, the thing with danny/calleigh is i don't really see them lasting. they're more of a fling than anything else. flack actually has staying power, and that's why i like writing them together. they're cute.

5. kinkapoodles

kinkapoodles Judge

^^I agree. Danny and Calleigh would just be having lots of fun (she'd still turn him into a pile of goo). :p The only female that I see Danny having a long term relationship with would probably be Maka but that's not a crossover. Neither is the only person that I truly see Danny being with long term and everybody who knows me, knows the answer to that one. Just look to the left <<< at my icon. :devil:

Flack definately has staying power. :p I could see a long term relationship between Flack and Calleigh. Possibly including marriage, a couple kids.....But where would they live? I doubt Flack would move to Miami and since Calleigh's lived in other places, I think she'd move to NY for him. (I know I would, no hesitating on my part. :rolleyes:)

Oh yeah, I'll take the full blame for you picking up on the slash. Welcome to the DDark side. :devil: I'll forgive you if you don't write slash. I can't write serious slash either. Just the fluffy stuff.

6. Radical618

Radical618 Coroner

I'll ship just about anyone if you give me a good ficcie... If it's a slash pairing it better be a good one-- I'm not into that slashy stuff... The DDark side is just about it for me.

As for Danny/Calliegh Flack/Calliegh.. I like F/C better...

MY fav. crossover ship though, probably Ryan and Lindsay... that's just me though. Possibly Nick and Lindsay too. Who knows... :rolleyes:

7. DoreenCSI

DoreenCSI Captain

I actually have a friend who ships Flack/Calleigh while I think Danny/Calleigh is a cute match because I can see lots of teasings and banterings happening between the two of them. Besides, like 1CSIMfan said, Calleigh will turn Danny into goo XD But Flack/Calleigh seems like a good match too. I can definately see them hooking up; maybe pop a kid or two out... :lol:

But one crossover ship which interests me is Speed/Aiden. I dunno, but both seem like the mysterious type to me. Plus, both seem kinda sarcastic to me and I'd love to be the one hearing all the remarks they'll shoot at each other.

As for slash, I'm ok with it. I welcome myself into the DDark side :lol: If I were to make a slash crossover fic, I'd write one for Danny/Speed or Flack/Eric.

8. fly_casual

fly_casual Witness

So, I was watching CSI last Thursday and I actually paid attention to the minor characters this time :)rollseyes:) and I was like, Holy Crap! Flack and Sofia are so much alike! I can either see them hitting it off or bugging each other to death. Either way, of course, would be funny.
    About Flack staying in New York and Calleigh coming to him... I doubt if he's ever been out of NYC, let alone the state. I personally think he would die in Miami, and then there would be no snark, and then we would all be sad. So the moral of the story: ladies, come to him!

9. FrostBite

FrostBite Lab Technician

My crossovers (and I have a lot of them) include...

Ryan/Lindsay
    Greg/Lindsay
    Greg/Stella
    Greg/Calleigh
    Greg/Maxine
    Sara/Ryan
    Mac/Catherine
    Catherine/Horatio
    Flack/Sofia
    Danny/Sofia
    Danny/Sara
    Mia/Hawkes
    Greg/Aiden
    Calleigh/Danny

And I think that's all. Most of these ships I've made threads for, and ... yeah!

-x-liv

10. snickergeek

snickergeek Witness

Sara/Ryan
    Catherine/Horatio (just meant to be)
    Aiden/Greg
    Aiden/Nick

11. ladyhunter

ladyhunter Head of the Swing Shift

hey desertwind, I think you are on to something in terms of shipping Grissom
    I have noticed that Grissom was not any cross-over ship list so these are my thoughts

Grissom/Calleigh-- it's been a while since he was interested in a blonde, since Terry Miller anyway
    I think this relationship would be like his and Sara's
    secret glances, quick smiles at each other and I think her accent would drive him crazy.

Grissom/Stella-this one really grabbed me
    I would be like him and Cath, they wouldn't take anything from each other,they are both professional, and they would have a great comfort level working together and as a couple outside of work.

12. Radical618

Radical618 Coroner

I've grown very fond of Callrigh/Flack after reading some fanfic about them. Their interaction on the shows would be very interesting together.

13. fly_casual

fly_casual Witness

I always forget about Grissom. Sorry, Mr. Peterson. I like the idea of Grissom/Stella, but I like Flack/Calleigh too much to put Calleigh with anyone else. I was watching a CSI:M on A&E last night and Calleigh had some scenes with the detective (Frank Tripp, I think his name is) and all I could think about was if only that were Flack...

14. AmandaSzmanda

AmandaSzmanda CSI Level Two

I recently fell in love with the idea of Angell/Greg. (Maybe because Angell reminds me a bit of Sofia) I think they would be cute together.