Natalia Boa Vista #1- New. Cool. Attitude *SPOILERS*

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by vegaslights, Oct 8, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Juma

Juma Police Officer

Re: Natalia Boa Vista #1- New. Cool. Attitude

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP.
    but don't y'all think maybe Valera is the one wanting to get back at Natalia? for the whole "interrogated by the feds thing"? Maybe she sees it as a game . And then Nick lures her in with his manipulative ways.....

:confused: :confused: :mad: :mad: :( :( :eek: :eek:

I hope Natalia gets to be the strong character here, and that she saves the day! As opposed to H swooooooooops in at the last sec and saves them both.

( That does however open up a couple of nice fanfic ideas, now I'm not a writer unfortunalte HINT HINT)
    :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

2. ThumpyG42

ThumpyG42 ~Nocturnal Jenn~ Premium Member

No worries. It's easy to forget these things sometimes. ;)

Juma...I edited one of your posts on the previous page, the spoiler code was messed up somehow and the spoiler was visible, so I fixed it for you. :)

3. Boa_Vista_Fan

Boa_Vista_Fan Rookie

So who's going to be watching Eva and Nika on 48 Hours Mystery tonight on CBS at 10:00 p.m. EST?

4. SpunkySparky

SpunkySparky Dead on Arrival

I am, I'm sure a lot of people will. However its not going to be a show focused on them, rather it will be focused on the actual girls who are still missing or unknown.

5. Boa_Vista_Fan

Boa_Vista_Fan Rookie

I'm aware that the entire episode won't be focused on Eva and Nika but a decent-sized portion of it will probably involve them. I'm pretty sure Bradford's daughter will be on it and we'll probably hear from an LAPD detective, the prosecutor of the trial, etc.

Found an article online regarding tonight's 48 Hours Mystery episode.

6. SpunkySparky

Wow as I am watching this it just blows my mind how this guy operated...its scary to think how close Eva and her sister could have come to being another one of his victims.

7. Boa_Vista_Fan

Boa_Vista_Fan Rookie

Yeah, this is terrifying and extremely disturbing. Bradford is sick... What he said to the jury at his trial was just... ugh.

I hope that all of the women in those pictures can be identified soon... and let's hope no more of them turn up dead.

And the women who were photographed by him that talked on the show tonight... Some of their stories are insane. Like the blonde woman whose gut feeling probably saved her life.

I also have to agree with John Haynes when he said how amazing it was to watch the inner-struggle Eva was having. That footage was very interesting... you could see her anxiety and worry so clearly. I give her major kudos for getting through that... She's pretty damn strong to get through this episode when the storyline hits so close to home for her.

8. Destiny

Destiny Still Sanity Challenged! Premium Member

I posted some of this in the ep thread but I won't give away the details.

I just watched 48 hrs, and Eva had said that she had to separate herself from her character, and that David helpped her by giving her advice, she didn't say what the advice was though.

You could tell when they were showing the takes for this ep, how hard it was on Eva she was standing there very nervous and sad. I think Eva's emotions and her characters emotions will be shown in the ep, you can separate yourself but you can't completely do it, she might be a good actress but even the best can slip.

I think its good that Eva's little sister has a small part in the ep, I think this will probably be a very good ep. While the ep focus's on Natalia I think the main focus is on the real life event. It's not just about Eva or Natalia's family but the family of all those women and their families.

9. MacsGirlMel

MacsGirlMel Mac's Personal Assistant

I watched...have to agree with everything that's been already said.

Cool, didn't know Destiny hung here too hehe

10. ThumpyG42

ThumpyG42 ~Nocturnal Jenn~ Premium Member

I also watched the 48 Hours episode. I feel so badly for the families of those women. :(

Well said, D. I picked up on that while they were showing the behind the scenes stuff as well.

11. bklynCSIfanatic

bklynCSIfanatic Prime Suspect

Natalia is a fiesty and compassionate character. I hope she's here for the longevity of the show.

12. Boa_Vista_Fan

Boa_Vista_Fan Rookie

I think I might be looking forward to watching Eva and her acting/emotions more than the storyline/etc. Like Destiny said, you can try to separate yourself emotionally from something but it's extremely hard to fully do so. If you saw tonight's 48 Hours Mystery, you saw how uncomfortable she was between takes. (Playing with her necklace, pacing back and forth, fidgeting in place, rubbing her hands together repeatedly, etc.) Regardless of how amazing your acting ability may be, having to almost relive something terrifying like what Eva and Nika experienced over the summer, your emotions could still get the better of you.

Absolutely. While this episode does revolve around Natalia and her sister, this is for the women and their families. I'm hoping this Monday night will help identify more of the girls in the picture and hopefully bring some closure to some of the families.

13. Destiny

Destiny Still Sanity Challenged! Premium Member

In the forum, since the beginning of time, just kidding I know you meant the thread, actually since shortly after it was created. lol, I just post when I have something to add, otherwise I read. :)

14. Juma

Juma Police Officer

Thank you thumpy! NO idea what went wrong.....

For some reason I can't see it on the 48 hours site. It starts loading and then arond half way throgh, it stops.
    Any ideas? Cause I'd really like to see the interview.

15. SpunkySparky

Exactly. I don't think Eva would have given the o.k to use the storyline unless it was done right and done in a way that could help the women who are still listed as unknown. It would be great if even one or two were found as a result of this information being put out there again.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.