CSI:Miami Season 5 *Spoiler Lab* Proceed With Caution!!

Discussion in 'CSI: Miami' started by Lucy, Jul 2, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cinegirl

cinegirl Coroner

You're welcome! :) And now I've got a question for liten: first: I love your photo gallery, and now that you've added the official promo I love it even more! Now the question: could you do it with the following promos, too? Because for me the promos on CBS don't work, but on your site it worked excellent and I'd love to see the following promos... [​IMG]

2. liten

liten Rookie

Sure, no problem! I only just realised I could get them from the CBS site, otherwise I would have started with the beginning of the season :(
    If someone has the earlier promos I would me more than glad to host them *crosses fingers*

3. cinegirl

cinegirl Coroner

Oh, this sounds good, thanks a lot! *dances happy around*

4. liten

liten Rookie

From the Futon Critic:

"Going going Gone"

WHEN A YOUNG WOMAN IS MURDERED AFTER BEING 'AUCTIONED OFF' AT A CHARITY EVENT, HORATIO UNCOVERS AN EVEN DEADLIER PLOT AGAINST THE CITY OF MIAMI, ON "CSI: MIAMI," MONDAY, NOV. 20

"Going, Going, Gone" -- Horatio uncovers a deadly plot against the City of Miami after a young woman is murdered at a charity event, on CSI: MIAMI, Monday, Nov. 20 (10:00-11:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network. Matt Earl Beesley directed the episode written by one of the series co-executive producers, Elizabeth Devine.

After the team discovers that the 'date' the victim was auctioned off for was of a sexual nature, they soon find that the victim was only there to expose the event's host as a dangerous drug dealer. However, as the CSIs investigate further into the case, they find evidence of a plot against Miami that could put the whole city in jeopardy.

5. Destiny

Destiny Still Sanity Challenged! Premium Member

Actually this isn't an attempt to get soapy, but rather it is based on the real life event that happened to the Actress and her sister. A 48 hrs mystery will also be doing a segment on it.

A "CSI: Miami" Actress Crosses Paths With A Real Serial Killer

a serial killer intent on murdering young, beautiful women. Bill Bradford posed as an amateur photographer and told women he’d make them famous. Some of them did make headlines ─ as his murder victims.

In a bizarre twist, Eva La Rue, the "CSI: Miami." actress, and her sister were photographed by Bradford in the 1980s. "CSI: Miami" is now telling its version of La Rue's harrowing story in an upcoming episode.

"Number 3 on your profile is my sister, my real-life sister," said La Rue.

La Rue, who plays a CSI on "CSI: Miami," and her sister, Nika, were photographed by Bradford approximately 20 years ago. After calling the police, Eva also told her story to CSI writer, John Haynes, a former L.A. County Sheriff’s detective. Haynes used Eva's real-life tale as inspiration for an episode called "Dark Room" that airs on Monday, Nov. 13, at 10 p.m. ET/PT.

"I had hit an emotional wall in the scene because I couldn't be connected to it…because I hadn't yet connected to it for myself," Eva tells Lagattuta as she describes the CSI scene where her character fears the worst about her sister at the hands of a killer photographer.

6. thegluups

thegluups Prime Suspect

and csi maimi save the day again...Is it just me or is season 5 goin back to what season 1 used to be (one investigation, no, or not a lot of soapdrama), but whith a growing "ilportance" in the cases. I mean, if CSI Miamis wasn't there, half of the city would have already blown out. This only half a rant, I love the show and I'm enjoying season 5 but it makes me laugh when you see that they started from fairly little cases and now usually end up saviing the whole of miami (a bit like the episode your ttalking about...) :D

7. inge

inge CSI Level Two

Info from TV Guide.
    :eek:
    please no, not Valera.

8. midnight_tiptoes

midnight_tiptoes Head of the Day Shift

VALERA SCREEN TIME!!! Is this airing on Christmas? Because it feels like Christmas. VALERA!!

She's gonna kick his ass.

9. Carolyn_333

Carolyn_333 Pathologist

Nick is Natalia's abusive ex-husband. I say if Nick and Valera see each other or stay together for enough episodes, sooner or later Valera may end up coming to work with one, two, three or all 4 of the following:
    1. A broken nose
    2. A split lower lip.
    3. A black eye.
    4. A bruise on each arm shaped like a hand and fingers.
    Remember Stetler and Yelina??? Since Sofia Milos-(Yelina) left at the end of season 3 they didn't get a chance in season 4 to explore the abused and battered woman syndrome story that they kinda started in season 3's CRIME WAVE when Yelina had a black eye. So they may be gonna try again. This time with Nick and Valera.
    OK I'll stop depressing everyone with this abusive theory of mine.

10. Finch

Finch Funnier in Enochian Super Moderator

I think it's very possible that tptb are going down the 'abusive boyfriend' route, but they could also be trying to add some conflict between Boa Vista and Valera. (Yay more screentime for Valera!) So I think this will be interesting. :)

11. midnight_tiptoes

midnight_tiptoes Head of the Day Shift

Well, I hate the abusive husband/boyfriend storylines with the fire of a thousand red-headed stepchildren, but this actually means we get tons of Valera. So I'm as happy as a school girl at a make out party. I really hope this gives us the chance to learn more about Valera, too, and it's not just All. About. Natalia.

12. Juma

Juma Police Officer

OH NO! how can Valera be this dumb! She must have heard about Nick! I hope she ocmes to her senses!

13. Pusher

Pusher Coroner

sorry for this intrusion... but for me here can`t be put comparison between Yelina/Stetler and Natalia/Nick (abusive ex-husband)or Valera/Nick. just here have to big difference between this two 'case' and characters... in Yelina/Stetler we have man who have lose his nervous and woman who is strong enough to put the end of this (she forgive the first time, but in epi. 'Whacked' show the door to Stetler )...but in Natalia/Nick 'case' i have a lot doubt who is victim and who is culprit...as mush as i hate mans who hit womans...don`t think that Natalia is only one helpless innocent angel...so my thought is that can come somthing good from possible new Valera relationship even to be with Nick...and not in last place we`ll have more Valera and less snake lady screentime.

14. MiamiGal

MiamiGal Victim

Yeah - I'm not convinced that Nick is totally bad! I KNOW that Snake was the mole - so I know that snake is capable of being a snitch turning evidence. Who's to say - she didn't pull a fast one on Nick??

Does anyone else get mixed feelings about Nick? Could he too have been 'wronged' by Snake --- just like the entire lab?

(or am I hoping too much?)

15. Raven04

Raven04 Police Officer

Yeah, I get that feeling that Nick may not be as bad has Boa Vista makes him out to believe...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.