~ I Can't Believe It ~ #5

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by wibble, Sep 28, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. robospanker_fan

robospanker_fan CSI Level Two

I can't believe I have a piano lesson tomorrow, at 9A.M. On a Saturday! Normally I'm still in bed at 11am on Saturdays!

2. drkate

drkate Corpse

i cant beleive that in a week today i will have finished my high school education forever!

i cant beleive how tired i am

i cant beleive i ate all of those lollies... heh...

3. carlz31

carlz31 Coroner

oh yeah, I forgot about that...NSW have almost finished...well, good luck with the HSC!

I can't believe that in 1 year, It'll be me doing ^^ those exams :eek: scary!

I can't believe that regardless of how tired I am, i don't really want to go to bed...

4. drkate

drkate Corpse

heh, we dont do HSC up here in sunny QLD... we do QCS (queensland core skills test)

which is another thing i cant beleive....

i cant beleive how different QLD has to be to the other australian states! no daylight savings... QCS tests instead of HSC's... i want daylight savings! *whines*

5. saras_girlfriend

saras_girlfriend Coroner

I can't believe how fast this week passed by, more like flew by :eek:

6. FreakyLady

FreakyLady Pathologist

I can believe how exhausting my English test was today. :(

7. Tinkerbell

Tinkerbell Head of the Swing Shift

:eek: Black tea. That's gross. :lol: I must have milk in tea, tried it black once - never again. Most of us English people have milk in tea, but there are a few that prefer it black. I think black coffee is more common here than black tea.

I can't believe my boss let go home from work early. :eek: Mind you, it was really quiet at work today, so yay for me. :lol:

8. carlz31

carlz31 Coroner

Really?...I thought the HSC was a national thing...maybe it is only NSW that does it. Heh, shows how much I know ;)

I can't believe that I'm probably going to have to catch at softball today. The pitcher is so damn fast I can barely see the ball as it is, but to actually have to catch it?! Yikes...

9. CalleighWolfe

CalleighWolfe Pathologist

1.- I can't believe I'm doing my "homework" on the same table of the computer, so I chat, read, post, do homework etc.
    2.- I can't believe I haven't watched CSI NY "Consequences"

10. drkate

drkate Corpse

the HSC is done in every australian state other than QLD, which i think is ridiculous... but anyway...

i cant beleive how crappy my sleep was last night...

11. saras_girlfriend

saras_girlfriend Coroner

I can't believe how tired I am.
    I can't believe I have to work 9 hours today :(

12. Tinkerbell

Tinkerbell Head of the Swing Shift

I can't believe how excited I got when the postman delivered our letters this morning. I was in bed and I heard a big thump on the floor and thought it was my Miami S4 DVD. I ran downstairs at lightening speed only to find it was something for my dad. *cries* :eek: :(

13. Haley_104

Haley_104 Hit and Run

I can't believe how out of shape I've gotten over the summer and how terrible my sets were in volleyball!

14. talyra

talyra Hit and Run

I can't believe that these people http://www.tickettout.com/ are allowed to trade. It's a clone of a website called getmetickets.com., owned by the same person, which was shut down last year effectively for defrauding its customers. They promise to get hard-to-find tickets, charge WAY over the odds for them, and deliver at the last minute (I mean, half an hour after the event starts last minute) or often not at all. They've just conned my flatmate out of £115. DO NOT BUY FROM THESE PEOPLE!!!! :mad: :mad: :mad:

15. wibble

wibble Corpse

OK, I seriously cannot believe the size of the fireworks going off outside my bedroom window right now. The rockets are HUGE! :eek: and each one is so loud it sounds like a bomb going off :eek: They are wonderfully pretty though :D *wonders whose they are*

I also can't believe how busy work was today! Completely mad all day :eek: Can't remember the last time we had so many readers wanting books.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.