House MD shippers thread. *spoilers*

Discussion in 'General TV & Media' started by butterflylove206, Jan 1, 2002.

1. csikicksurass

csikicksurass Captain

Re: House MD shippers thread. *spoilors*

I am a Chase/Cam fan here, i loves it because it is so adorible! and on the upside i am also a huge Jessifer fan!!! that is love <33333

2. cath4gil

cath4gil Pathologist

Kit4na, nice to see another Hameron shipper here :D

3. Kit4na

Kit4na CSI Level Two

I heard a hug was coming up in one of the next epi's. The episode were House gets out of jail, which should be ... tonight? Let's hope so!! The actors who portray them also prefer Hameron. Jennifer said she actually told the writers to get them together. SQUEEEE!

4. CSI_mania

CSI_mania Pathologist

yeah I found thaht interview :D

Kristin(interviewer): Can we talk about your character and House?

Jennifer: Sure!

Kristin: I want them together! Make it happen already! Just do it!

Jennifer: I keep telling the writers to have us have sex! They don't listen to me (Laughing)

Kristin: Just do it

Jennifer: I know!

Kristin: Even if the scene doesn't call for it(I think that's what she says, it's not clear what she says)

Jennifer: We finally....hug at one point, I'll tell you that

Kristin: That's kinda alot for House, though. Right?

Jennifer: I think it's pretty crazy that it has taken 3 seasons to hug! Like....that's a long time!

I am all with Jennifer! David Shore must listen her :D

btw welcome Kit4na :D

5. mj0621

mj0621 Pathologist

heya! Huddy and Chameron shipper here! I don't mind Wuddy or Hacy too! :D

6. csikicksurass

csikicksurass Captain

I love me Chase and Cameron, i love Huddy and i love Wuddy!

Wuddy is awesome and so sweet! but nothing can beat Chase and Cameron to me :)

7. midnight_tiptoes

midnight_tiptoes Head of the Day Shift

Hugh Laurie doesn't. He said nothing good would come out of it, and the idea of making out with Jennifer makes him uncomfortable because she's half his age. Hugh Laurie is a noromo.

Tonight reinforced why House/Cameron would be so bad together. She associated George with House, and she did everything she could to make George better, including deceiving him. In the end, though, George didn't change his ways, she couldn't save him, and he's dead.

Parallel to her relationship with House. Cameron is a fixer. She's so obsessed with House becoming a better person, she wants to save him, but House has made it abundantly clear that that's never gonna happen. He's never going to change, and that's what she wants him to do. He also called her a bitch and a child. If House and Cameron ever happens, I see it as a couple of one night stands and that's that. Happily ever after? They wouldn't even be happy for a couple of weeks. Has anyone noticed how bitter, angry, and miserably bitchy Cameron has become? And that's just from working with him. If she ever became romantically involved with the guy he'd completely kill her spirit. They both deserve better.

8. csikicksurass

csikicksurass Captain

I do like Cameron but she doesn't have to get into everything that House is doing, Cuddy at least has to know the juft of it because she is her boss but Cameron just gets in his business when she knows she shouldn't but much love to Cameron she's awesome and sweet!

I am just a Chase/Cameron shipper because i have always been, i always saw what they saw together and how adorible it was, it wasn't like the other tv show couples where who ever like the boss and i am not just saying that because of House and Cameron but for alot of other shows. The boss and the younger employee always get together and i just got annoyed like in Friends, i was shocked as hell when Mon and Chandler got together and i am happy about that because i would have never thought it would happen but once it did it was one of the best couples on tv. For me the Boss and young girl is just to obvious to me, no offence. I just love Huddy because of the chemistry and how sexxy it is!

So if it sounds like i am bad mouthing your couple i am sorry and i dont mean to :)

9. Lady_Grissom

Lady_Grissom Hit and Run

I like Cameron too, but she wants to change house.
    I saw in youtube a special show that did in spain about House (you can found like Cuatro:House set tour, some things is in spanish but some of the things are in english and they are really funny), and they interview David Shore and he says about Huddy: "...that when you see those two on the same room you maybe now that the slepth together...yeah maybe we will work on that!!!"

And about Hameron, Shore says: "It´s complicated. She got a thing for him and I think he feels the same way about her".

But I think Shore is totally a Huddy!!!

10. csikicksurass

csikicksurass Captain

Huddy is mcaesome, sexxy, rawr, and loads of chemisrty all in one! it's crazy watching them on screen it's just so rawrr but they do have alot of sweet moments, it's weird House is the one who is causing some of those sweet moments and she doesn't even have to be in the room like last episode i thought it was sweet the little pauses he had inbetween his so called 'joke'

11. Tinkerbell

Tinkerbell Head of the Swing Shift

Bumping up. :D

12. saraXsullivan

saraXsullivan CSI Level Two

Yay! I found a place where I can obsess over House/Cameron. SO yeah, I'm a House/Cameron shipper.

I don't know what else to say.

lol.

13. brass_lives

brass_lives Prime Suspect

I think I'm noromo on this show. It's funny, too, because I'm a GSR shipper, but I don't like House and Cam together romantically because of all the reasons other people give me for not liking GSR. :lol: (He's too old for her, she's too emotional, she's just got a crush, he's not emotionally available etc, etc, etc). No offense at all to anyone who likes the ship. It just doesn't work for me.

I do love the relationships as they stand now, though. All the friendships and work relationships feel real to me. Much like CSI, I can watch any of the cast members interact with another and be happy.

14. csikicksurass

csikicksurass Captain

I dont know if tonights episode is new but Chase and Cameorn walk in on a couple having sex :D <3

15. CalleighWolfe

CalleighWolfe Pathologist

I'm a Huddy shipper too :p, I don't read fanfic or post a lot but I'd like them to get together :D

I'm stuck in season 2. So can you tell me if at least they get along now???