"Post Mortem" Discussion **Spoilers**

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Destiny, Nov 6, 2006.

1. Toots

Toots Pathologist

Here's how USA Today describes tonight's episode:

"There is an important visitor on CSI, though odds are his or her presence will be more felt than seen. The guest is the miniature-making murderer from a few episodes back, who leaves yet another model at the scene of a new crime. It brings the show back to a story it had left hanging, while launching one of its own investigators in a new direction."

At first I thought that last part was about Greg, but then reality set in and I realized that they must be talking about Grissom's impending absence for a few episodes.

I wish it was referring to Greg.

2. speakerset

speakerset Lab Technician

It's starting, but I just wanted to say they just said that William Petersen will be on the Morning Show tomorrow.

3. mrb105

mrb105 Pathologist

this is garbage, CBS isn't coming in, i guess ill catch the episode tomorrow on innertube

4. Raven04

Raven04 Police Officer

Poor Greggo, though looking fine in that suit( not a shock)

5. speakerset

He does, it must go on a few days, that one is navy blue, with a polka dot tie..the one from the picture is the brown one.

And I have to say, I wouldn't want to have to go through that, every single person including the family is going to get to ask questions..it's like being in a shooting gallery.

Poor Greg!

6. sandersidle

sandersidle Captain

awwww he looks sooo sad!!! I might cry in this episode too! (I cried in Fannysmakin') :p Just kiddin.. but it is sad :(

7. sherlockanne

sherlockanne Lab Technician

Awwww poor Greg!!! I can't imagine having to relive the terrifying experience again!! Grrrrrrrrr I can't believe that guy was suggesting Greg just ran over that kid cause of his race!! Greg gave him the evil eye... *Sniff* I just want to hold him! :( *Looks around for Greg fans to hold instead* :)

8. Nish

Nish Hit and Run

Y'all are making me scared to watch this when I get home.

*Thinks 1am is an awfully long way away while she builds a little shrine to her DVR*

9. speakerset

I saw that evil eye, you go Greg, honestly, for the testimony at the time, Sofia was testifying, the judge was right, it wasn't relevant, and that guy just keeps on asking questions, I swear it's like he's doing it on purpose, like he's got a bone to pick.

Oh and YOU GO NICK!!

Greg is holding up though, he is a trooper.

10. MMForbiddenDonut

MMForbiddenDonut Witness

Anyone else getting angry with the show?

11. sandersidle

sandersidle Captain

Sherlockanne, I noticed he gave the guy the evil eye too! I was actually shouting and chearing at my tv :lol: My mom was like :eek: GO GREGGO GO!! GO NICKY GO!! :D

12. Raven04

Raven04 Police Officer

Go Nicky, damn the judge( trying to look good, he's running for the senate):(

13. csi_chick90

csi_chick90 Dead on Arrival

i officially love nick.

and i wish i could be there patting greg on the back.

greg was using SELF-DEFENSE!
    even if this demitrius[sp?] kid was going to college, it doesn't make him immune to crime??!!?!
    get out of the denial.

14. Toots

Toots Pathologist

Doc Robbins sure didn't do Greg any favors when he said tht what happened to Demetrius constituted homicide (based on the injuries he sustained by being struck by the Denali). Of course, Doc had to tell it like it looked to him.

Who is that guy who keeps asking all of those questions? He's being ridiculous and over-the-top biased against Greg. I'll be interested to find out what kind of an axe he has to grind against CSIs.

Greg's looking mighty fine in that suit and all serious like.

15. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

Thank's speakerset I will tape it ;) so was it a good episode? it' only 6:30 here.. 2 1/2 hrs. to go :(