Name that episode

Status
Not open for further replies.
uh no, its relaaas turn. can we please stick to the rules? this is getting annoying. the person has up to 24 hours to do their turn/confirm an answer, until the game can be passed on. the asker must ask either because they got a right answer or the game was dead over 24 hours. i know that i am not a mod, but i did start the trivia game (thread 1, a long time ago) and i know the rules of these games.

I am going to break in here because I feel it is needed.

I agree stick to the rules of the game, and at the sametime lets remember what is apporperiate and inapporperiate, and remember people are bound to make mistakes regardless if its "annoying" or not it happens, including whose turn it is and/or how long its been time wise. As to who made up the rules to the game, shouldn't be an issue since it wasn't brought into question.

Lets everyone keep this in mind in future, Otherwise the game will be closed down for a short time until what I have said is understood. Before people start asking me not to close it, I didn't say I was now, but if the arguing, attitudes, ect keep up I will, it's like opinions what counts is how you handle the situation.

Note: nothing to do with thread.

I am now an official Ice Hockey Official!!! :D :D :D

*Edited: Over done on smilies, lets stay on topic please, thank-you.*

I am now an official Ice Hockey Official!!! :D :D :D

Congrats to you!! :D I'm in North Carolina and we're still celebrating the Canes winning the Stanley Cup.

Now to get back on topic, what was the question? :confused: Hasn't it been 24 hours already? :confused:

ok destiny, im sorry. i can have an attitude sometimes. it just was moving a little off, maybe i wasnt patient enough, dont know. i try to express myself without being rude and it doesnt always work (ask my mom)

on topic
as for how this place's time zone works, i dont know, but lets give it a few more hours...the correct answer was given apporval ay 6 am talk csi time yesterday.

"Hey, just 'cause I've been on a personal losing streak with the ladies doesn't mean you should be, too."

"Man, I don't even know if I'm going there the odds haven't gone my way in a long time."

"I'm talking about chicks, not gambling."

"Same difference."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back