Alright....Admit it....

:eek:My favourite was westlife :lol:

i am still a massive Westlife fan. i've gotta be the only American that still loves them and knows who the hell they are besides their song "Swear It Again". i have all of Westlife's cds and i own Brian McFadden's cd (i like him a lot better solo he looks soo good now and his voice is soo great, i love "Irish Son" i know all the words to it). i am a die hard Nicky Bryne fan the man is just soo damn adorable i melt whenever i see a pic of him. my all time fave Westlife song is "If I Let You Go" and i can listen to "My Love" 20 times in a row. their last cd was good with all the big band songs but i like it when they sing mushy love songs.

as for the BSB or NSYNC question.... i was and am a die- hard BSB fan. i know all their songs by heart, have every single album and soo much merchandise from their concerts and whatever they put out in the stores. Kevin and Brian were always my faves i think they are soo damn hot!!! my all time fave BSB song is either "More Than That" or "Show Me The Meaning Of Being Lonely". i am soo into their new song "Just Want You To Know" the song is awesome and the video is hilarious.

BSB FOREVER!!!!!! :D

Well this being a mainly american based board and people talkin about Westlife is the Death of Me...They are MY BOYS...I'm buzzin there are fans on this forum hehe

How come I've never seen this?

BSB baby, HARDCORE BSB. Went to a concert as a 11 year old BSB fanatic and got lost in the crowd...

Went again last year. Crazy I know. But they just got something... There's never really been another boygroup for me though...I hate boygroups :p

I'm a Hardrock-metal-indie-country-goth-punk! I'm not much for pop, though I do make exeptions.

This shoudl've come with a poll by the way.

I like them both, but I do like BSB's music better. Was and still am a fan of AJ. The only reason I liked N'Sync was because JC was so Gosh Darn Cute!

*feels a bit old* OK. If it was just that choice, then I would have to go with BSB. I quite like singing along with their music. :p

I grew up more in the Take That era though. Their comeback concert this year (10 years after they split) were absolutely amazing. A lot of 26-40 year old women screaming like teenagers. Ah, good times.... :lol:

I'm also feeling a little bit old. :lol: I also grew up in the Take That era, I used to be absolutely obsessed with them. :eek: I'll never forget the time I did a dance routine in the brownies to It Only Takes A Minute. :eek: :lol:

At the time there were only two bands you liked, Take That or East 17. :lol:

BSB; definately. I used to have such a big crush on Nick :lol: Plus, I listened to most of their songs growing up.

I remember singing along to "Larger Than Life", "As Long As You Love Me", "Everybody (Backstreet's Back)" and "Shape Of My Heart" :lol:

Take Thats comeback this year has made me sooooo happy

Their tour was feckin' awsome

I sooooooo wish they had a big impact in the States aswell, although I think they are releasing Patience and Beautiful World in 2007 over there.......so America WATCH out, oldest boyband in town

Maiel said:
NKOTB all the way. *nods* I was a huge fan and happily admit to having all the albums in one form or another in my possession and Jonathan Knight as my keyring. Don't have the poster above my bed anymore though. Tonight, great tune!

OMG, I was sooooooooo in love with Donnie Wahlberg....i've always been one for the bad boys! :lol:

I still have Hangin Tough on vinyl! I may even have a couple of 7" singles knocking about somewhere...not to mention....Donnie dolls!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Ah, those were the days...

As for now...Westlife, bless 'em! I have to admit to sneakily buying a couple of their CD's...God bless internet shopping!

I have Westlife Torrets haha, I own every single/album they have released *sad I know*

I loved them soooo much when I was a young teen and I've kinda stuck with them though loyalty lol

NSync JC Chazez is such a little cutie pie!!! I am a dirty old woman I guess since I am old enough to be his----------much older sister,yeah that works!!!

I never liked BSB or NSync, I kinda liked 98 Degree's, Nick Lachey is such a cutie and OMG, what a body!!! :eek:, Jessica Simpson is such a dumb-ass for letting him get away!!!!!!!!
NKOTB- are you kidding??? I hated them!!! A friend of mine's little sister loved them, we used to take her NKOTB cards and tape them to the tires on my car!!! :lol: :lol:

Back