The "HOTTNESS of WILLIAM/GRISSOM" page 8

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by WP_Rocks_MY_World, Sep 26, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

I heard it at the end.. and set my video for 8 am here.. sometimes they are on after an eppy.. sometimes not..it actually listed Kate Winslett in my local TV paper..and she wasn't even on it was that Borat guy, and the Survivor cast and then the CSI were on.. strange.. :eek:so hard to know :rolleyes:

2. britfan

britfan Pathologist

You must have got our TV listings for Friday morning tv. :D Kate Winslet was on our GMTV plugging her latest film! :lol: Do you get a little glimpse of Billy before you go to work, over there? So jealous! That would set me up for the day just right! I have to wait until I put my interactive board on for a 5ft square Billy picture to kick start my day! It's nearly full size Grissom on my wall. There has to be some perks to being a teacher!

3. Desertwind

It is strange.. I love Kate Winslett. fav.. and was really wanting to see her.. :( but it was great to see WP and part of the gang... I think a video in on the http://www.grissomsararomance.com/ if you want to see it!!!!!

4. Desertwind

For all of you who havent' seen this film with our man.. here's your chance.. on Saturday. Nov. 11.. on USA at 12 am..check your local listings.. 'FEAR' from 1996.. also staring Mark Wahlberg..Reese Witherspoon .. Amy Brennman.. and Alysisa Milano..A teen's family is terrorized by a psychotic boyfriend.. :mad: he's awesome.. and plays Reese's dad..

[​IMG]

5. Desertwind

Cast announced for Trinty Rep's "A Dublin Carol" staring William Petersen ;)

ARTICLE

6. WP_Rocks_MY_World

WP_Rocks_MY_World CSI Level Three

Thanks for the article Desertwind. :D

Ok, I watched LHB on Spike last night and I always giggle at the part where Grissom is examining the silver thong.
    Closely. :lol: :lol: Warrick's comment is great. :lol:
    And when he walks in on Brass during the interrogation is classic. :D

----------------------
    [​IMG]

7. ladyhunter

ladyhunter Head of the Swing Shift

I watched LHB last night also
    his look there is very similar to his look now
    I think that episode was over three years ago???

SO I think I'm slowly coming around to the 'no beard' look
    HHHMMMM
    Still miss it though

8. britfan

britfan Pathologist

Oh, I do, Des, I do!

Hello everyone! Just back from a residential in London with far too many kids!

So, how is the Hottness this week? Has he left and gone to start rehearsals? I totally depressed myself last weekend. It is impossible to get to Rhode Island direct from here. New York and up or Massachusettes and down! Gutted!

By the way, three days of Billy Cold Turkey! Not one pic since Sunday night! How proud of me are you? :lol:

You are beginning to see the Power of the Dimple, aren't you, hhunter!

9. Desertwind

britfan I believe he is gone back there to start rehersals.. the show is "sold out" according to the WPAP site.. wouldn't you know.. he's so popular..how great it would be to see him up close and personal ;) **sheds tears** :( and how strange or cool.. what ever way you want to percieve it.. that his old girlfriend from Chicago (8 yrs together} Amy Morton will be directing him ;){ that he stays friends with old "girlfriends" another outstanding trait of his personailty... ;)

10. MacsGirlMel

MacsGirlMel Mac's Personal Assistant

*cries* I wish I could see him when he's here. 'Coure I might want to kidnap him and keep him forever...nah just kidding :devil:

11. angeldreams

angeldreams Witness

From a gossip mag so take it with a grain of salt... (also posted this in the ratings thread but incase you don't go there...)

Tension crackled on the CSI set after top dog William Petersen heard Grey's Anatomy had whipped his ratings-monster by a whipping 3 million viewers - and he suddenly exploded at an assistant director who kept rushing scene-starts... yelling, "Rolling"! before the star was in place. "Time Out!" screamed Petersen. "Maybe this is the reason Grey's Anatomy is kicking our ass, people! Maybe we're just phoning it in, just to get the next setup. We're losing quality .. JUST TO GET HOME A COUPLE OF HOURS EARLIER!" You could hear a pin drop on the set as Petersen struggled to compose himself. Moments later, he warned the assistant director: "From now on, don't speak until I'm ready".

12. Adzix

Adzix CSI Level Three

naaah, i don't think it's true. even if, it's completely understandable. i mean, they work under huge amount of stress and stuff. besides, he was right ;)

but i still kinda doubt it.

13. Desertwind

NAH.. :( I don't believe this at all.. I've read about this man since the 80's.. an have never heard of any "temper tantrums" it's not his nature.. :( he was miffed about the spin-offs, at the time they hit the airwaves.. but was calm..cool.. and collected. he's more a cynical and sacastic..laid back.. funny guy.. not a yelling type person.. plus the fact he's leaving to do his play, anyway, and could probably give a 'ratts ass' about ratings right now :rolleyes: let me guess this was a Tabloid article?

14. poppylvsgriss

poppylvsgriss Police Officer

i suspect its someone stirring the rumour-mill to be honest. they're wanting some stories about the ratings thing with grey's because everyone is making such a lot of fuss about it.

everyone entitled to become stressed out at work. if there is some truth to it, i suspect he's just shwoing concern about the show and wants it to be as top quality as possible. :D

15. puppypower76

puppypower76 Witness

Just to confirm the Dublin Carol isn't "completely" sold out, just the first week. Tickets are still available, but are very limited, people might not be sat together.

First rehearsal for the play is tomorrow ;)

Edited to say, after just checking emails, a few more seats may be available, but suggests people call the box office for availability. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.