Season 3 - The Spoilers Continue

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by kinkapoodles, Oct 24, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Radical618

Radical618 Coroner

Thanks for the info!

Both those eppy's look really good. Where do you find this stuff?! (retorical, you don't have to answer that.. ;)) I can't wait for these! Especially Linds and Stella workinging together.. they're so good sometimes- or even a girl to girl scene is good... Thanks again!

2. trishob

trishob Victim

I'm a skating fan, so Episode 12 looks kind of interesting.

I hope Hawkes ends up being involved in the skating case, it'll be interesting to see what the Master of Trivial Facts knows about figure skating. :D

3. MacsGirlMel

MacsGirlMel Mac's Personal Assistant

Do we have a title on the Hawkes/Shane ep yet?

4. audrina

audrina Police Officer

It's called "Raising Shane"

5. Top41

Top41 Administrator Administrator Moderator Premium Member

^I love that title. It's very fitting.

Episode 12 is the big Lindsay's secret episode, so I'd think it would be after that that her role is diminished. Sending her back to Montana for some time to think or something like that is a possibility for how they'll write her out for a while.

6. Daisy

Daisy Pathologist

Some news about Anna thanks to Michael Ausiello:

Question: Rumor has it that Anna Belknap of CSI: NY is pregnant. Is there any news on how the show plans on handling this?— Keri
    Ausiello: In an exclusive, only-for-AA statement, exec producer Anthony E. Zuiker confirms that Belknap "will be having her first child early in the spring. She will be leaving us for a few episodes to allow her to have sufficient time with her family. We are excited for her return, where she will finish out Season 3."

7. Allyson

Allyson Victim

well i cant wait for that epi.

8. athens

athens Coroner

Thanks for the information!...Seems like interesting episodes are coming! :D

9. MBGrissom

MBGrissom Pathologist

Sounds like they're doing a good job of mixing it up re: who works with who on cases, so I'm definitely happy about that! I'm excited for the next couple of eps, and barely containing my anticipation for the "Raising Shane" ep! :D Keep those spoilers coming, ladies! Thanks again!

10. MacsGirlMel

MacsGirlMel Mac's Personal Assistant

I soo can't wait to see why Lindsay is absent.

11. Orison

Orison CSI Level Two

^ Yeah, that's the intriguing part. Hopefully it's going to be something original rather than a overused clichè.

12. chelliyah

chelliyah Pathologist

hey thanks for the info!! :D i hope lindsay isnt out for too many episodes though... :( i will miss her!!! hehe

13. Guest

Guest Guest

maybe Lindsay's character will go back to Bozeman and finish up some unfinished business. I am just glad to see that she will be back in Season 3. I don't really want to have to get readjusted to a knew team member. I like her character. Hopefully when her character will comes back and not be an emotional train wreck. I want to see that girl get ruff again like she first started out being.

14. fly_casual

fly_casual Witness

Did you see the promo for next week's episode... Flack's :mad: again, and Mac has to intervene. Poor guy. This isn't his season for non-conflict relationships.

15. kkennedytx

kkennedytx Rookie

I didn't see anything happening for Flack (and haven't in any of the eps since he got blown up in last season's finale--and that never went anywhere continuity-wise). He does seem to have more screen time than he had last season, which is great, but nothing that gives us much insight into his character.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.