WWE

Discussion in 'General TV & Media' started by tanglewood14, Dec 27, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. gream_reaper

gream_reaper Police Officer

Hardy Boyz reunion is worth watching!

:devil: No sh_t.

^ loved the last pic. The tough Animal showing off.

Now, like I said, I was able to watch CYBER SUNDAY. And here are pics from my favorite match, Lita vs. Mickie James in a lumber jack match for the Women's title.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Antoher was the Jeff Hardy/Carlito match for the IC, because it was fair game and they did this:
    [​IMG]

Respect begets respect.

BTW, Creative has lost it by putting up Cena vs. K-FED. That's just plain wrong.

2. robospanker_fan

robospanker_fan CSI Level Two

You got that right. What the hell is Creative doing? K-FED vs. Cena, K-FED????

And, damn, Jeff Hardy lost his title last night, to Johnny Nitro, with a lot of help from Melina... :(

At least we have a Hardy Boyz reunion to look forward to. I'm about floating on Cloud Ten now. DX, and the Hardy Boyz, on the same team, at Survivor Series! :)

3. DoreenCSI

DoreenCSI Captain

Hey guys, as of next week, on Monday (November 13th 2006) marks the first year anniversary of the death of the late Eddie Geurrero.

Why don't we have an "Eddie Tribute"?

4. Exit 8A

Exit 8A Pathologist

Actually, I would have put this match on my list for the Gooker Award 2006. This match showed why Lita shouldn't be in the ring in the first place: she botches too many spots, and that has led to many of her injuries. And after watching RAW two days ago, that shows why she shouldn't even get the mike.

After watching RAW, I felt that Creative has lost it, period. That was probably the worst show I have seen in ages. It just seems that since they have no competition to deal with (sorry, TNA isn't really up in the ranks of WWE) they don't give a rats ass about what they will write about. They really need to overhaul Creative, starting with the ouster of Stephanie McMahon (like that will ever happen). Also, they need to give Paul Heyman full booking control over the ECW brand, without the interference of Vince McMahon. One thing that made the original ECW so popular was the booking of Heyman.

5. Urban Legend

Urban Legend Captain

Hea guys, just want to say that Creative is running out of ideas! K-Fed vs. Cena??? What's next Cena vs. Flava Flav? They need to stick to the wrestling and let other celebrities stick to what they do. WWE is turning into another WCW, remember the days when Master P was teaming up with the filthy animalz to fight Curt Henning and Barry Windalm and some country singer? And don't get me started on David Arquette holding the World Championship! What's next they gonna strap a title around K-Fed's waist...if they do I have a suggestion, he'd make a wonderful Womens Champion!

6. tanglewood14

tanglewood14 CSI Level Two

Talk about dream come true!!!

After Stephanie gave birth, that's when I realized she totally lost it. :devil: What? Did Triple H knock her up so bad?

Rey Mysterio Jr. was one of those who ran with Master P back then. Oh, and with David Arquette holding the title? Probably 'coz of the movie Ready To Rumble.

K-Fed as Women's Champ? WHY NOT?! :devil:

BTW, I just bought myself a copy of Pro-Wrestling Illustrated back issue. I bought it because it featured 'Mania 22. And I gotta say, PWI is a hell lot better than WWE mags. Well, only because it's totally Smark'd. (Made that up)Even if I haven't read it yet, it's pretty match smark. It's bad-ass, unbiased and more jam-packed. It doesn't only have WWE. It's also got TNA and other international pro-wrestling brands.

Good Idea, First off: WP/Icon challenge, Eddie related. And even just for one idea, let's use an Eddie Tribute icon. That okay? This morning, we had the Eucharistic Celebration in School and I actually prayed for Eddie.

7. DoreenCSI

DoreenCSI Captain

Great. Why don't we each use an Eddie icon of our own for one week starting from Monday? Then maybe I'll be posting an Eddie tribute graphic I made.

On Wednesday I watched my first ECW episode out of curiosity and I guess it's ok though Heyman trying to mess RVD up is almost like the Vince/HBK feud. And I just found out that watching Heyman doing jumping jacks is a very scary sight to see...

8. gream_reaper

With the Eddie tributes, you better hook me up with something tanglewood14.

As for Heyman doing jumping jacks? *shudders*

(Man, I missed a lot)

Better show me that, girl! :D

Survey: Who's the better rapper? John Cena? or Kevin Federline?

Think of that!

9. DoreenCSI

DoreenCSI Captain

I've K-Fed's single on the radio and, well, it sounds pretty normal to me. Or maybe all rap songs sound the same to me; I dunno. Then the DJ mentioned something about K-Fed's appearence on RAW and said that he's putting all his money on Cena to whoop K-Fed out of RAW.

Who does K-Fed think he is anyway; challenging Cena?

10. tanglewood14

tanglewood14 CSI Level Two

Unbiased answer: John Cena. I'm playing his song, CHAIN GANG IS THE CLICK and he's got more skills and he makes more senseful ryhmes. I have his album and his hip-hop music isn't Snoop Dogg typical. It's cool and mellow, something to nod your head to, something to sing along with it. So, it's Cena.

Anyway, bear with me....

I was over at wwe.com, checking out last week Friday's results, and just when I thought I have seen the last from the Chavo/Rey BS, I believe I have not with the I QUIT match.

[​IMG]

I feel bad for the guy. Of course, I'm biased, since, ya know, Rey's my WWE crush... I'm thinking thoughts I shouldn't be thinking, I must stop. -> That's so Gunter, read as Genter, from God(?) Save Our King!

I didn't quit on you guys, because you guys never quited on me.

Though scripted, I feel remorse about what I said about Rey shutting off from fans... and sh*t, I'm blushing. I must stop. I'll go clear my head...

You guys made me realize that dreams do come true when I won the World Title at Wrestle Mania

No, Rey, you made me realize that.

Well, Rey will be back after surgery (Damn! Hearing Rey cry out of pain breaks my heart :devil:), hoo-ra! Even if he do has to go back to the crappy storyline with Chavo, him having the balls to go back 3 weeks after "I Quit", there is one thing from this storyline I learned: Life goes on, no matter what bull the forces on earth put you through.

11. DoreenCSI

DoreenCSI Captain

Then I guess I should try to listen to his stuff. I thought he was all like a 50 Cent wannabe, ya know? Pah, that was one of my bad habits kicking in; prejudgement. :(

Oh, and here's a little something I found on the Internet. I posted it on my LJ and it's kinda cool so I thought I'd share it here with you guys.
    Inspirational quotes; WWE style

12. gream_reaper

Teh! Gunter! He's so queer!
    Again, more Gunter....

^BTW, I snagged some pics from the quotes.

IN THE WORDS OF TUPAC: Life Goes On, Homies!!!!

13. Urban Legend

Urban Legend Captain

14. Tinkerbell

Tinkerbell Head of the Swing Shift

Hello there WWE fans. :)

I'm sorry to jump in here, but just need to notify you of a little change in image posting. From this moment on, I've decided to keep the image size to a maximum of 400 x 400 pixels. A lot of pictures that you post in here do stay within that restriction, but some are a little over that. This is not just for this thread, but all image posting in the forum, I just thought I'd put a note in here because you usually like to post images. :)

NikkiJamez, unfortunately I've had to edit your image to a link as that one was very large. ;)

Any probelms feel free to let me know or send me a PM.

15. DoreenCSI

DoreenCSI Captain

Since it's already November 13th here in Malaysia, it has already been a year since the passing of the late Eddie Guerrero and to celebrate him, I've made 2 fan arts for him in advance.
    Eddie's greatest moment
    Eddie and RVD

Now, I wonder if Raw will have some sort of tribute thingy for him?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.