Cath /Sara /Sofia Slash - No Boys Allowed!

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by Guest, Nov 6, 2005.

1. forensicsgirl

forensicsgirl Captain

In addition to SaSsyCat and NoMen we have a new name suggestion for this hot 2some. AR_WLPfan dropped by the Shipper Name thread to suggest:

XXX

because, obviously, there's no "Y" chromosome in this 3some ;)

Any other suggestions, feedback or ideas? Or should I put up a poll to decide between these 3 names?

2. lantiscod

lantiscod Pathologist

1> Cath could be a greatleader as we know.
    2> Sara could be an excellent inverstigator.
    3> Sophia could be a responsible cop.(She is a cop, right?!)

So...could the whole lab be controled by girls? :D I would love it if Eckle was kicked out... :lol: :lol:

3. forensicsgirl

forensicsgirl Captain

I'm in a femmeslashy mood today (okay, let face it, when am I not in a femmeslashy mood...? ;) ) so I thought I'd try to revive this thread again.

I found this hot wallpaper over on Passion & Perfection. Its great, because not only does it have our three lovely ladies on it, but it's got a story going on as well - sort of an angsty love-triangle thing. Very hot ;)

Sara/Cath/Sofia by Faerygirlx

So come on, people. Surely I'm not the only one in favor of this lovely 3some...?

4. MiaCharlize

MiaCharlize Coroner

Just wanted to have this bumped up to see if there's anyone still interested in it.

With all the tension between the ladies the potential for 3way action is huge :devil:

[​IMG]

5. kaylyne

kaylyne Coroner

I thought this pic was cute with the facial expressions on both ladies. Were they discussing Sara, perhaps?
    [​IMG]

6. MiaCharlize

MiaCharlize Coroner

LOL, lovely cap, and great idea. I can just see that:

Sofia: You know, I thought we could ask Sara to join in on this...she looked a little left out earlier.

Cath: Sara? Sidle? You're kidding right?

Sofia: No, why? She's kinda hot, don't you think?

Oh dear, I'm feeling very silly today. Or maybe I'm just happy to see someone else who's interested in this thread :p

7. saras_girlfriend

saras_girlfriend Coroner

You are definately not alone on this one!! I've been trying to write a fic about the three of them, but I only end up with jealousy, which is a topic older than the route to Rome :(

8. 4_and_20

4_and_20 Rookie

Cath/Sara/Sofia, I could get into this ship in all kinds of freaky ways

I’ve only just read some fics over the last few days and while I have pretty much become an exclusive Sara/Sofia shipper (I blame P&P for all those S/S fics) there is something really interesting about these three women together (not to mention hot)

Anyway, statistically speaking there should be at least one episode where all three work a case together, especially with Grissom leaving for a while. We can only hope for the best :)

9. MiaCharlize

MiaCharlize Coroner

Threesome stories are rare...and mostly they are sexual. Which is not a bad thing but I'd love some general bonding between them. They are very different on the outside but there's a lot of parallels in their characters. I really believe they could get along if they tried. (Provided they're given the chance by the writers...)

I'm really hoping for a case with all three of them working together. They make a great team, not just to the eye ;)

10. UrielFalcon

UrielFalcon Prime Suspect

*finds thread* *THUD*

Well, I love this relationship simply because I think it would actually work. I mean, think of it... Catherine, the loving mother providing security and love. Sara, the broody, emotional woman who helps Lindsey with everything from building a treehouse to daily homework, of course with a romantic side. Sofia, the hard working cop who protects the family and adds a humourous sense to the room.

At least, that's how I sort of played it out on my tiny little pathetic blab of a fic on P&P (which was mislabelled as rated Pg, poor souls who didn't see that! Title is Halloween challenge, under Uriel Falcon)

11. MiaCharlize

MiaCharlize Coroner

Hey, I've read that. Very strage but I liked it.
    It does make sense what you say, however I think they're far more complex than that. I can't see a proper threesome relationship work out, really, none of them is the type to share IMO. But in theory it's cute.
    And the mature parts of that kind of a relationship definitely make for nice visuals :devil:

12. 4_and_20

4_and_20 Rookie

Hay, I read that story. I’d like to put my hand up as one of the people who got a big surprise; that got totally NC17 at the end, but in a good way :)

In my fantasy they all go well together, they have personalities that could compliment each other really well. But there is that unshakable sense of unease, since in all likelihood a relationship like that couldn’t work out, especially in our society. We’re far to wired in that model of a two-person partnership, I can only see a threesome ending in jealousy and fighting.

But it’s still fun to dream.

13. onlynic

onlynic Prime Suspect

Tip Toe's in... hi.

I read a good fic about the three of them... the only thing that kind of got to me was lindsey calling all of them mom- she said "night mom's" I mean my mothers g/f has been apart of my life since i was like 2, but i still don't call her mom.

But the three of them could get hot and steamy... i've always enjoyed a good threesome- moderators by that i meant... umm, three people hanging out together in a none sexual way *W*!

14. UrielFalcon

UrielFalcon Prime Suspect

I could see Lindsey calling them moms, or at least a version of mom. I adapted that with my parents since I was.. (thinks) gosh, since I was 8! And I REALLY did NOT like Mams (second mom) at all! She took away my playstation cause I was being a brat, so I obviously got mad. Then somehow I started to like her... 0_o Who knows how that worked....

I think the complexity of the relationship would probably be it's undoing, but I really like the idea of such a close-nit family. Sides, I like Sofia in uniform blue, Sara in work boots and Catherine in an apron. Nuff said. ^_^

15. CSI_Sidle2399

CSI_Sidle2399 Rookie

yea i could see that too.