Law And Order:SVU....Favorite Character?

Discussion in 'General TV & Media' started by SaraSidleRules8, Aug 15, 2005.

1. SaraSidleRules8

SaraSidleRules8 Lab Technician

Yeah...it didn't go over very well. It was boring to me. The only one that seemed interesting was the one where they crossed over with SVU...other than that...I couldn't really get into it..

2. skiJeRZe

skiJeRZe Rookie

My first fave is det. Stabler, then this detective from narcotics. I don't remember the narcotics detective.

3. Guest

Guest Guest

That's too bad, I liked that one pretty well.

4. LabRat101

LabRat101 Pathologist

The L&O and Homicide crossovers were just amazing, and how funny was little Kenny from the first seaoson of SVU calling Brisco "Uncle Lenny". So cute. :lol: Was there only one SVU/TBJ crossover? I know Munch shows up once, hands over a folder and leaves, not much of a crossover if you ask me.

BTW, SaraSidleRules8, I just saw the SVU episode your Casey quote is from, and she says 'nightmare' not dream, which is just as funny. But that was an interesting scene to say the least. :lol:

BTW, did anyone else catch the marathon on Sunday? Oh yes, great episodes, but why the heck do they have repeats on already?! WTH?? C'mon, I want to see the rest of the series as good as those individual episodes are... grrrr :mad:

5. ThumpyG42

ThumpyG42 ~Nocturnal Jenn~ Premium Member

I'd have to say John Munch, I loved him since he was on 'Homicide'....next it'd be a tie between Fin and Stabler.

6. midnightsun

midnightsun Coroner

if it's cancelled why do they still show it?... makes no sense.. did i ever mention i loath tptb sometimes... which is like always, but i have to appreciate the fact that they give me stuff to watch

7. umbrello

umbrello Rookie

My favorite is Olivia, she's even cool when she swears. :lol:

8. GoodLittle Wench

GoodLittle Wench Coroner

I am going to have to go with Fin. Love Ice-T. Sexy, sexy man. And the chemistry between him and Munch is just awesome. They keep me laughing all the time. Although, I prefer angry Fin. Mmmmmmm.....angry Fin.:devil:

9. Guest

Guest Guest

Olivia!! I love elliot too, but he needs to go to anger management. Marishka is such a good actress! I saw her on jay leno and she was so giggley, nothing like olivia. she also seemed to think she really WAS a cop though...:D

10. midnightsun

midnightsun Coroner

i absolutely love mariska (pronounce: Mah-rish-ka), me loves she's my 2nd fave tv actress after jorja... maybe i just like odd names... hmmmmmmmmmmmm?

11. kazzy

kazzy Head of the Swing Shift

My favoutite character on is has to be Olivia then Munch/Fin! Because I so love the dialogue that the two has between each other. So funny. :D And not to mention they're quite hot. ;)

Stabler is too angry for me, jumps to conclusions too quickly.

12. midnightsun

midnightsun Coroner

^that's cos he's passionate 'bout the job

13. Catherinesmyidol

Catherinesmyidol Coroner

Olivia! She's the coolest (My opinion. Mariska sent me an autographed pic so she's def. the coolest) but Munch and Fin are okay too. But I hate Novak, Stabler and Cragen (Once again, my opinion. Please don't hurt me!). In case you didn't know, 23 days until the 7th SVU season starts! *Claps* I can't wait...

14. jazzfan

jazzfan CSI Level Two

Olivia and Munch

15. csinut

csinut Lab Technician

Eliot is a total doll...and Chris Meloni is sooo sexy! Chris and Billy P. are the sexiest men on television!
    They're also great actors, too...