Cath/Sara Slash #8: Strippers Down The Hall

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by JayneEmilysRealm, Apr 26, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. saras_girlfriend

saras_girlfriend Coroner

That's just what I mean! Did anyone write a fic about that by the way? I'm not so good with writing 'in episode' fics, so I'm going to have to pass.

2. CSI_Sidle2399

CSI_Sidle2399 Rookie

hey what season was the clown episode in?

3. kaylyne

kaylyne Coroner

The clown episode was 4x16 Getting off. I love when the girls go into the clown office.

CATH: I'd say we're in the right place.
    SARA: Yeah. Either that or they're casting a John Wayne Gacey revue.

4. CSI_Sidle2399

CSI_Sidle2399 Rookie

5. saras_girlfriend

saras_girlfriend Coroner

You guys!!! I had to get this topic all the way from the second page! Where did everyone go??

6. MiaCharlize

MiaCharlize Coroner

I'm here. But with the very little amount of C/S in this season it's getting kinda quiet...

I've brought this up before but I think it can't hurt to do it again: In a previous thread (one that was a lot more alive than this) there was this really funny picture story.
    I'd like to start something like that again, but it'll only work if people play along.

Until then, I'll just post a pretty picture :)

[​IMG]

Aww... the looks :)

7. kaylyne

kaylyne Coroner

I was just watching Up in smoke on SpikeTV last night, and couldn't help but chuckle at the "Cat" that Sara got in again towards the end of this episode - when she calls Cath to ask her to stop by the print lab. I swear that Sara is the only one that ever calls her "Cat". Catherine doesn't blink an eye over it. I guess it's their secret endearment. How many times has it been now that we've heard Sara say "Cat"?

8. 4_and_20

4_and_20 Rookie

Got to be either two or three times she’s said “cat” (so very cute)

And at the rate this whole GSR stuff is going we should except that there’s gonna be very little C/S love in season 7, although with Grissom leaving (Yay) we might just get to see them actually interact together for a change :)

9. kaylyne

kaylyne Coroner

I'm wondering - with Grissom being gone, Liev's new character arriving, and the reappearance of Adam Novak from Season 5, would Cath turn to Sara for some kind of guidance or conversation if things get too overbearing? Maybe this time it's Sara that needs to take Cath out "for a beer"

10. MiaCharlize

MiaCharlize Coroner

Don't get our hopes up with potential scenarios, kaylyne.
    That would be incredibly cool to see, and I think it's something Sara might do, but we all know that chances for that are slim.

But since their scenes can't possibly get any less I'm still having my hopes up for some C/S in future eps. There's lots of potential, I really hope the writers are going to do something about it. It's not like they have to suddenly become best friends or even jump each other (though that's also something I'd enjoy watching ;)) but seriously, some kind of support or friendship would be nice.

11. Laetri

Laetri CSI Level One

yes... "friendship" hehe. I would love to see a friendship evolve from the two (because it is doubtful we would get more). I do love GSR but I want to see some thongs (god that sounds wrong), even if it is just stuff we can interpret as slash.

12. saras_girlfriend

saras_girlfriend Coroner

In the beginning I liked them competing, for some reason. But now it's kind of enough already, I mean, only guys compete that long :p. They don't have to become best friends and go shopping every weekend. I just want them to support each other a little, seeing the events in the beginning of this season it looks like they need it :)

13. ziggystarduzt

ziggystarduzt CSI Level Two

I'm back! Yay. I was moving so had no internet for a couple weeks. Luckily there was no CSI to miss. Things in here are pretty dead, huh? How sad. This is such a great ship, we need more people supporting the lady love!

14. kaylyne

kaylyne Coroner

in the short previews, it looks like we've got the girls working together, at least for a little bit. Unfortunately, there was no thong love in tonight's episode.

15. onlynic

onlynic Prime Suspect

Ok, so i'm trying to find screen caps of "Daddy's little girl" I want the one's where it looks like Cath and Sara are in bed together... can anyone help me?

Thanks a Thong!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.