Louise/Sofia: Tough Women Don't Try, They Do! Part 2

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by LadySaraButterfly, Oct 12, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. atfm

atfm Lab Technician

Hey, I could actually make some caps once I've watched it. Just give me a couple of weeks, I'm slow. ;)

2. MiaCharlize

MiaCharlize Coroner

Please, please, please do that. I'm patient, don't feel rushed. Ok, that's not entirely true... :p

BTW, I do love her with the darker hair, makes her look mysterious. I love that pic from Metropolis.
    Although the Sofia-blond is also very sexy. Hard to decide...

As for her real hair color, my guess would be this, or maybe a tad bit lighter:

[​IMG]

ETA:

Holy smoke, just found these on gettyimages:

[​IMG] [​IMG]

She looks so stunning. I'm speechless :D

3. Drumchik

Drumchik Captain

Does someone know CPR? I think Mia might need it!

4. kelloggs

kelloggs Dead on Arrival

i don't really know how to do it...as i've only known the theory ehehe.. :D but i do know who does, Sofia!! remember in "Daddy's Little Girl" (6x12) when she was trying to revive Kelly Gordon? hey, i'd be a glad volunteer for Sofia's CPR anytime :lol:

5. atfm

atfm Lab Technician

Whoa. :eek: Not too fond of the hair but the rest is gorgeous. :)

6. 4_and_20

4_and_20 Rookie

That first photo, wow!!! (I’m definitely a back woman)

I’ve been searching the Internet for pictures lately, unfortunately there are so few I think I’ve already found them all, please keep the obscure photos coming. Since Sofia is now a proper cast member is anybody else wondering how long it’s going to take for them to add her to a cast photo, I’d really like to see that.

And I was wondering if someone could tell me if there was any good Sofia stuff in “Burn out.” Some people in the episode discussion thread mentioned an interrogation and bus scene but so far that’s all I’ve heard, quotes would be good too, if possible.

7. EricaSJ

EricaSJ Judge

I remember seeing Louise in The House of Elliot and she was brunette in that show. I prefer her blonde, too. :D Loved her in Burn Out, especially when Sofia was reaching out to Jason. Aw!

*waves to LSB and Anne* :lol:

8. SidLer

SidLer Coroner

Holy muffin! :eek: I think my heart just stopped beating. Absolutely stunning, (hair is kinda :( though) but still, she looks beautiful.

Has anyone been to her official website "louise-lombard.com"? Is that her official website btw? It's got some pics of her, but not enough. Where are all her pics hiding?!

9. LadySaraButterfly

LadySaraButterfly Corpse

These pictures caught my attention. I have something to add I found in searching. These were taken at The Museum of Television and Radio Gala.

[​IMG]

Click here for a slightly bigger version.

Louise At Awards

10. kelloggs

kelloggs Dead on Arrival

thanks for the heads up 88Blackbirds, finally i got to watch another of Louise's movies (the other was Hidalgo over a cable channel) and i have to say i LOOOOVE IT!! wish that i could find a copy though, it's real hard to look for her movies over here :confused:

i agree with you Mia, superb acting from Louise, my heart was breaking when she was crying, i so would love to hug her in those scenes :(

i think it's Louise herself who suggested the "toothpick" as to build that tough persona of Sofia as a detective ;)

i've been long waiting too for the cbs csi site to make a Sofia profile ever since she's included in the opening credits but it's so disappointing that to no avail they haven't updated it yet. :(

i haven't seen "Burn Out" but i was able to read some reviews on lj and Sofia fans were raving on how hot and uber sexy she drew her gun out and drank her coffee...(can't hardly wait for the screencaps of that!!) :D

VA-VAA-VOOM!!! :eek: i think i may need that CPR from Sofia now *swoon*

p.s. i apologize for the long post guys, my isp's been real pesky for more than a week, and still is, i couldn't get to go online as much as i want, darn! :mad:

11. atfm

atfm Lab Technician

:lol: Yep, cocky stance alright. Look what she's doing with her hips. ;)

[Meh, I knew I couldn't post pics myself but I didn't know I couldn't even quote posts with pics. :p]

12. MiaCharlize

MiaCharlize Coroner

I've just watched Burn Out and damn was she hot interrogating that guy.

And then the scenes with the little boy, reaching out and holding his hand. She's so good with kids. I love the compassionate, protective side of her.

That ep just made me fall in love with her more...didn't think that was possible but aparently it is :)

13. atfm

atfm Lab Technician

Has anyone noticed that there aren't really any guys in this thread? It's only us girls doing the worshipping. ;)

Anyway, here's a little something I found:

When Louise Lombard landed a role as the new crime-scene investigator on "CSI," a producer suggested she prepare by visiting a morgue.

"I turned to her and said, 'That's where the acting comes in,' " Lombard said. "There's no way I'm going to see a corpse just in the name of research. I'm dedicated, but not THAT dedicated."

Apparently not as tough as her character. But I can't blame her, I wouldn't do it either. ;)

And a link where you can listen to Louise doing voiceovers for commercials: Commercials

14. MiaCharlize

MiaCharlize Coroner

Aww, that's cute. I would do it, but I understand why she wouldn't.

BTW, I think most people on the board are female, so not really surprising to see a mayority of girls in here too ;)
    But who knows, maybe the boys are just scared by Sofia :p

15. atfm

atfm Lab Technician

I think she was already pregnant by the time she got the role, too, so it makes it even more understandable. ;)

LOL, okay, the thread is representative of the demographics of the forums, then. But I still find it funny. ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.