Sara/Greg #8- "He Hasn't Given Up On Her Yet"

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by szmandatogoholic, Sep 4, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hollie

hollie Pathologist

Re: Sara/Greg #8- "He Hasn't Given Up On Her Yet"

Ziva__David I love you for posting that link. I've been looking for that interview foreverrrr! Hehehe. So thanks!

teehee! I was freaking out! I wass soooooooooooo super happy! I was like dying..in a good way. lol. And I was sooooo glad Sara stood up for Greg. Grissom was being so mean to him! It made me sad. =[ But still, I was so happy Greg and Sara were working together again. :D It totally made my week and forever

2. araSgerG

araSgerG Lab Technician

Indeed! Sanitizer? My cold's starting to clear up, but you can't be too hypochodriac...I'm really psyched. I found a website that had The Scene from Fannysmackin' on it in it's entirity. It was so awesome, I watched it like 4 times in a row.

3. Sabser

Sabser Prime Suspect

I hope your cold clears up araSgerG *gives cookies and Blue Hawaiian* Hope this helps! :D

Well, Well, Well, it seems everyone is extremely happy with this weeks double in-take of Sandle. But we need more I tell you! MORE! Ahem...

Ah, yes. The satisfying scene from Fannysmackin. It has a sweet uniqueness. I mean, it wouldn't have been the same if Nick or Catherine went to him. But with Sara...I found a special bond between those two. And hopefully, it won't disappear. :rolleyes:

4. SinCityx

SinCityx Pathologist

5. Sabser

Sabser Prime Suspect

I completely and utterly LOVE your story!

You're a great writer and I could really imagine all that in my head. It was extrememly sweet and I have added it to my favourite's list of ff.net. I've also added you to my fave author list. I just adore your stories!

Me definately needs to see that episode! It's one thing when people talk about it, but a totally different one when watching it. Okay, I better stop, gotta fight Ganondorf! :lol:

:D :) :D

6. Wojo

Wojo Corpse

Don't know if this was posted but do the rest of you think (as I do) that Sara outright lied to Grissom about her turnig on the music? Yeah she took a stand for Greg so he would not recieve Grissom's wrath. Then she told Grissom to be nice to Greg. It was sweet.

7. Sabser

Sabser Prime Suspect

I'm not sure but I think either way, it was very sweet for Sara to stand up for Greg. She's stood up for Greg in the past-remember, that lab tech???-but I think it means even more considering she stood up to Grissom.

:D

8. kissmesweet

kissmesweet Coroner

Lovely... I gave it a good review as 'all the glitters'. It's so good! You should most definitely continue!

Yeah, since... she's her boss and everything and that they're kinda together.

9. Sabser

Sabser Prime Suspect

Yes, the fact that Grissom and Sara are together and that Grissom is actually their boss, it appears that Sara likes Greg more than she wants to think. Of course, I'm only reading the spoilers, but still... ;) I would give some evidence-excuse the pun :rolleyes:- but I think typing out the list of *drumroll* 'The Top Thirty Sandle Moments' will take a long time. A satisfying long time, but a long time all the same...tee hee...

Hmmm, I wonder if there will be any Sandle in upcoming episodes? Me hopes, me hopes... :rolleyes:

And now my dear old dad is telling me to go to bed, so I bid you goodnight!

10. kissmesweet

kissmesweet Coroner

Me too... I hope she figures that she's actually supposed to be with Greg soon! They're so perfect for each other!

Most probably. There's like S/G moment in NEARLY every episode... I'm so happy. :D

Good night, Sabster!

11. hollie

hollie Pathologist

SinCity awesome story. I already reviewed it, but I just had to say it was amazing.

It's so obvious that Sara and Grissom are having problems. And Greg has always been there for her, and she's there for him. Sooooo, it just has to happen. They will get together. I know it.

Hey we are the positivity thread...right? *eats huge positivity cookie*

12. Sandles21

Sandles21 CSI Level One

That was an awesome story SinCity!! <3

We are the positivity thread and positive I am staying :) I think there has to be a reason the writers are making sure Sara and Greg are having these cute little shippy scenes. Hopefully it will continue and develop into something more!

13. Hestia

Hestia Coroner

Hooray for positivity! And I too loved the Burn Out episode sandle wise. When I saw Sara and Greg working together I smiled (of course ;)) then when Grissom walked in and chastised Greg about the music ('Didn't we have a conversation about this before?' Or something along those lines.), I sighed. But Sara brought the smile back when she told him that it was her, not Greg, who had the music on! :D
    Hooray for really loud rock music! [​IMG] (I'll keep this scene in mind for the next thread, even if it's too early to be thinking about it.)

I know I'll be hoping for some more of these lovely Greg/Sara scenes. Maybe the writers have gotten the positivity cookies I shipped them! :lol:

P.S: araSgerG, no coffee when your sick - try some nice honey and lemon tea. Hope you feel better. ^_^
    Also, very lovely story, SinCityx. Hang around more often, please?

14. ziggystarduzt

ziggystarduzt CSI Level Two

*gives magical positivity cookies to araSgerG that immediately clears up her cold* I have a mild one too. Stupid cold season. Stupid no longer working for a company that pays for my flu shot. sigh.

Did Greg not look just like a kicked puppy when Grissom bugged him about the music? How could anyone pick on a guy who has that face? Seriously.

SinCity, very nicely written story. Keep it up, we need more!

15. SinCityx

SinCityx Pathologist

Thanks for the reviews !! I'm working on the next chapter lil by lil. So it might not be till monday. Or if I get really into writing tomorrow.

Yay Sandle Positive Cookies. I might need some. araSgreG is not the only one who is sick. But I did have 2 cups of coffee this morning, which I guess won't help.

Hehe I'm going over to my boyfriends house on thursday night to watch CSI since my mom won't be home, and she doesn't have cable right now. She thinks I'm crazy. I was all like, "Mom can I go over to Jons house? So I can watch CSI and look out for sandle moments?"

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.