Nick/Sara -- #19 Public Declaration of Love

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by mariel, Jul 24, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. csikicksurass

csikicksurass Captain

Re: #1 Fave Ship -- Nick/Sara -- #19 Public Declaration of L

(I added a comment already :D)

Nick and Sara should work things out slowly like every cute couples do, it might take them a while but when they do get together it is the cutest thing in the world. I cant decide if this ship is a angst ship or a fluff ship?

2. Misery

Misery Pathologist

Oh, definitely fluff ship. The angst in their relationship doesn't last long. They always work things out, and they don't try to change one another; they talk and they agree to disagree. I love that about them.

3. heartagram69

heartagram69 Head of the Swing Shift

i agree, one of the major strong points in their relationship is that they can agree to disagree and move on. most people/friends/couples cant do that as well as these two. they will say it as a cop out, but still be rather pissed off/annoyed with the other person. but with snickers you can really see that they can agree to have differing opinions and not have it effect their relationship in a bad way. a huge and perfect example of this is gum drops. i mean sara doesnt start not working as hard on the case, or following leads because she thinks that cassie is dead. she still does her job and follows the evidence and nick's gut even though its not the opinion shared by her.

the thing with these two is the angst is always short lived and dealt with. it doesnt have time to fester into a huge argument by either pretending that everything is alright. thats the main reason their relationship works so well, they COMMUNICATE really well with each other, and arent scared of voicing their opinion and arent scared of challenging the others opinion, because they can both differenciate between personal opinions, and personal feelings/emotions.

thats a main reason why i think GSR will enivetably fail. they have so many issues that they dont deal with. they pretend that there isnt tension with catherine and about lady heather, and about other people. they pretend that there isnt anything they need to deal with on a prof level. they pretend everything is going along smoothly. and in the end its all going to come back and bite them in the bum and tear them apart.

and on a smutty note... i just wrote a VERY NC MY LJ its there, called floating.

enjoy, and dont forget to leave a comment :D :D :D

4. Misery

Misery Pathologist

Exactly. Neither Sara or Nick are afraid of voicing their concerns. They respect each other's opinions too much to be offended by them.

Gum drops is a great example, and the same thing happened in Last laugh where nick followed the lead and Sara disagreed. And after a normal conversation she asked him to go to the bathroom. :D And again, in Rashomama, they had completely different opinion about weddings. And not just different, it was completely opposite. And still, Sara made an effort to see Nick's point of view.

5. mariel

mariel CSI Level One

^^^ Should I add The Unusual Suspect to all that? Because personally I think that's the best example. Nick sure showed some dissapointment when Sara disagreed with him. I think this means he values her opinion very much, because otherwise he'd be like, "Whatever, that's your opinion. Mine is the most important." You guys remember the way he shook his head when she said she thought Hannah did it? And the way he inhaled deeply at the end of scene, looking at Sara and then turning away. Sure signs of deep dissapointment, if you'd ask me.

I completely agree with you guys. Nick and Sara are comfortable with each other and they respect each other's thoughts and opinions. That's what makes their relationship great. They're so lovable. :D

A little off-topic: I wrote a short snickers drabble. If you feel like reading, here's a link. It's really very short; should only take thirty seconds. :D

6. CSI_Watcher_8

CSI_Watcher_8 Coroner

I do always wonder why she doesn't call him Nicky. Trying to think if she was ever called Warrick by his nickname. She has slipped in calling Hank baby. So I guess she could slip and call him Nicky. ;) mariel, your fic was short but then you can tell it got me thinking. Grrrr ;)

7. mariel

mariel CSI Level One

My point exactly. I guess not many people realize Sara has never called him Nicky. I mean, is it because she hasn't known for as long as the other CSIs and Brass have? Or because they're all older than Nick and Sara isn't? Or something else? I like to think it's because it might cause suspicion among the watchers. And because Nick would faint if she did, lol.

And that fic is the result of me drinking way too much Red Bull late at night while I should actually be sleeping because I have school early in the morning, lol. Anyways, thanks for reading. :)

8. nicksarafan2

nicksarafan2 Pathologist

Hi girls!!!

So... I see the new pics of our fave couple, they are too cute :D

oh and I'm waiting, I have a feeling we will get some Snickers tomarow :D

and when do we start thinking of a new thread name? I had an idea:

"One way or another...We'll get them" I know not as good as ones you girls will think of, but I try :D

9. csikicksurass

csikicksurass Captain

Loved that fic!!! Hearty i have to read yours because i love me my smut :lol:

Why doesn't she call him Nicky. I dont thinks thats her style, she calls Nick Nick not Nicky, Greg Greg not Greggo or G, Warrick Warrick not Rick. But i find it sexxy, i love that name Nick, it's a sexxy name :lol:

10. CSI_Watcher_8

CSI_Watcher_8 Coroner

ok so they weren't in a scene together. But nick couldn't stop talking what Sara did on the case. Its alittle something.

11. csikicksurass

csikicksurass Captain

Nick cant help think about Nick just like i cant help think about Nick :lol: he is in lovers with her and visa versa. Notice how he didn't say Gregs case (Though that would be cute) but Sara, he just cant get her off his mind now can he.

Snickers is teh shiznit and i cant wait till they have a episode :lol:

12. cocoa_girl18

cocoa_girl18 Pathologist

ooh love the fics mariel and heart.
    yeah i wonder the same why sara never calls nick, nicky maybe she thinks it should be intimate or something like that, that just my thought.
    wow nick talks about sara. this is awesome. i want to hear more.

13. nicksarafan2

nicksarafan2 Pathologist

that was funny, I noticed it too, he did mention her a lot :D and I can't wait till we get them together... in the same room agian, it will happen soon, my only hope is the new guy will put them on cases together, that will be cool :D

and I have been helping my older sister move into own place so I havn't been able to read many fics, but I'll try to get them in :D

SNICKERS ROCK!!

14. Can_I_be_U

Can_I_be_U Hit and Run

Nick and Sara had a sort of scene together, when Nick and Greg are processing the outside of the burned house, you see Sara on the inside, she does not have any interaction with him, but she is there . (probably saying to herself after looking at his butt, "Man, what was I thinking?") :devil:

15. csikicksurass

csikicksurass Captain

I would stare at Nicks butt to :lol: but when Sara does it it's just adorible.

I love the scenes where someone is standing behind someone and stares, that = awesome screencaps witch = awesome icons :D i in the process of making Snickers icons :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.