Flack/Stella - Greek Women Like Their Men Younger

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by DoreenCSI, Oct 8, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Radical618

Radical618 Coroner

Re: Flack & Stella

That part where he sounded like he was proposing was fantastic! I was squeeing like crazy becuase she was smiling so much! It was great! THANK YOU PTB!

If I can't get my DL fix, at least I'll get my Fiesta fix!

2. DoreenCSI

DoreenCSI Captain

:lol:

Wow, so many Flack/Stella moments in Season 3! I love the quote from Flack; the one screamingpoet posted about the bride and groom thing. Does anyone have pics of that particular scene?

3. CalleighWolfe

CalleighWolfe Pathologist

Hey I'm new here :D I think.

Well I'm a Smacked fan, and I must say that I love Smacked and it's my first ship in NY, but Flack/Stella (Fiesta right?) is a very interesting ship, I love their friendship, and I like pics so I decided to post.

Someone asked about their first date: they'll be shy 'cause Flack is a player, but with Stella he has to be a better person, a better man, cause he thinks she's the right girl, the best girl and he can't use her or hurt her. And Stella would be like: wow I'm going out with this boy who likes most of the women in the world, I have to be careful.

4. Annabe

Annabe Hit and Run

5. DoreenCSI

DoreenCSI Captain

Thanks! Aw, look at him. He's so obvious that it's cute. He should just get down on his knee and propose to her straight away. Can you imagine how hot their children will look with Flack and Stella as their parents? :lol:

6. Guest

Guest Guest

Do you have the link to the french forum? If that's ok for her to post it here.

I am noticing that TPTB are putting Flack and Stella together alot this season and I must say I'm loving it. I find myself wondering if their age differences would be a factor. Not in a negative way of course. But as in Flack thinking he's a stud because he's got an older woman. Of course we don't know what the age difference of the characters is. I think that Flack is older than Eddie by a few years. And Stella could be younger than Melina, and it doesn't really make a difference as long as they are compatible. ;)

7. CalleighWolfe

CalleighWolfe Pathologist

Hey good point, their ages. What would their ages be if your ideas are right, hidingmyeyes?

We don't know the CSI NY characters ages, do we? I saw Miami's in wikipedia, but they were removed :(

8. Guest

Guest Guest

Well Eddie will be 29 in January, but I've read that Flack is more like early 30s, and Melina is around 40, but Stella could be younger, like late 30s. So there may be only 5 or 6 years difference in their characters, where in real life it's like 11 years. But still, that's not a big age difference. Demi Moore is 15 years older than Ashton Kutcher, so it's not a big deal. Eddie's girlfriend is older than him by 8 years, so he'd even have something to draw on for his character!

9. bklynCSIfanatic

bklynCSIfanatic Prime Suspect

Fiesta was featured in this week's promo for the show. I like how they react in a situation together, and they seem to enjoy being in each other's orbit.

10. Guest

Guest Guest

They certainly work together alot and it's great. I love how they are around each other. They look great together too! There are some good screencaps of them in this last episode where they go to the crazy gal's apartment. Do you think that Flack will turn to Stella for comfort after this whole bad cop thing? And maybe she'd be happy to have his company after being creeped out by Mac's stepson following her. Remember how she was nervous at that bar? She could take Don out for a drink to help him mellow out and she'd have a hot man to be with to keep the lowlifes away from her. Yeah...

11. aussieturtle

aussieturtle Witness

Howdy guys, long time Stella fan but never went for any of the ships, I always hoped she hook up with some random and simply be a happy character for once. But I have to say, Im loving this one. Werent they on the same case in Risk? Looking out the tall window together. Or was that Mac...

12. kissmesweet

kissmesweet Coroner

:lol: It's as if he's saying... "Look, Stella! I've chosen the cake and the decoration already... Marry me."

I really like how they seem to have really natural chemistry together. Nothing serious, nothing forced... it's very natural and casual. It works.

Stella: "Flack."
    Don: "Hey. Excuse me."
    Stella: "Impressing your fans with your battle wounds?"
    Don: "They were concerned about my recovery. I was just putting them at ease."
    Stella: "Ah, I got it."

Lindsay: "So Flack, howm any phone numbers did you get?"
    Don: "I don't think I like where you're going with this, Monroe."
    Lindsay: "Really? How many?"
    Don: "Three."
    Stella: "Everybody loves a hero."

From "People With Money"... It shows how at ease they are with each other. :) I hope a little more happens between them soon!

13. Guest

Guest Guest

With Danny and Lindsay on the back burner (because of Anna's pregnancy) there is room for another romantic angle but to be honest I don't think they will go there with Stella and Flack. But there's always fanfic and who knows, maybe they will. Supposedly Stella will get a boyfriend or some romantic something later in the season and Melina said it could be someone we know, but that could be any number of guys on the show. I would love it if it was Flack though. That would be cool.

14. kissmesweet

kissmesweet Coroner

You never know... There are loads of rumors going around! :)

Oooh. and I LOVE your location. I wish I was doing the same!

15. Guest

Guest Guest

Rumors about Flack and Stella? Do tell! I'd love to see something develop, and it would be so easy to work it into the storyline, seeing how well they work together and get along, and after watching the end of "All Access". I know they care about each other a lot, and the fact that they fight sometimes would just make for some interesting romantic interaction!

Oh and thanks for the compliment on my location. I admit I've sort of put Eddie on a pedestal, but everyone needs a champion!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.