"Burn Out" Discussion **Spoilers**

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Destiny, Oct 28, 2006.

1. GunsNRoses259

GunsNRoses259 CSI Level One

Young gashopper. HAHA., loved that line. Greg was as cute as ever.

2. sherlockanne

sherlockanne Lab Technician

Grissom definitely needs some time off...

I'm so excited for next week's episode, but not one hint of Greg in the promo!! :( :( :( Hopefully they'll have some more commericals later in the week...

3. Raven04

Raven04 Police Officer

Brass once again with the great one-liners

4. iluvEricSzmanda

iluvEricSzmanda Coroner

Good episode, better than I expected. And Im so stoked for next week cuz its when Greg has the whole inquest thing. and let me just say that he looked sexy as ever tonight! :D And Grissom was actually getting on my nerves.

Ok, i understand that he was stressed and having migraines and all but thats no excuse to treat your co workers like crap! I felt so bad for Greg when Griss came in and he and Sara had music going. I guess Grissom just doesnt do "asking politely." Even my mom noticed it and she doesnt even watch the show that much! She goes "Why is Grissom mad at Greg?" and all I could do was throw my hands up and shake my head.
    I never thought I would say this, but im actually looking forward to him taking some time off.

5. myfuturecsi

myfuturecsi Corpse

Catherine had quite bit of screentime in the last couple of episodes, time to move over and give some to the others. We must share.

This was a very interesting episode. Great interaction between Grissom and the child molester.

Really enjoyed Greg taking a firm stand with Hodges.

Nice scene between Nick and Super Dave

I think this episode was one of the few that balanced screen time with great acting from all. The story centrered around Grissom because of his upcoming departure for a few episodes, however it managed to give everyone some screen time.

A pretty solid episode, I'll say.

6. Kristen9999

Kristen9999 CSI Level One

Obviously all the Greg lovers forgot how Grissom treated Nick for four seasons.....that was actually quite a softer side of Gil compared to the ass chewings he gave Nick before..heck he's yelled at Nick more than one occasion.

But I agree a migraine is horrid and Gil was just being his normal hard self.

I thought the eppy was better than I expected....a nice balance,a very good plot, and very well directed. I was impressed with the slower pace...if I wanted 'action' I'd watch a cop show.

Very pleased.

7. Jasmine

Jasmine Lab Technician

This episode was really good. I enjoyed it a lot. I actually thought that the rapist didnt killed Lucas but i was surprised how the things turned out. Both the grandpa and him had some involvement in his death and i was just really saddened.

Wow this season this episodes are just getting better and better....cant wait till next week and another MCSK episode.

8. GregIsMyMan

GregIsMyMan Victim

Grissom needs to get some good medicine for those migraines, because i can't take him getting mad at Greg for playing music when it was his secret girlfriend's fault. But, anyways, I can't wait for next week's episode, I wish it was next Thursday already so i can see my Greg looking sexy in his suit!!

9. Toots

Toots Pathologist

I was so disappointed that there wasn't one single mention of Greg and the inquest in the previews. I should've figured they would leave him out. Makes me wonder if they'll show much of the inquest in the next episode.

The scene with Nick and Greg was kind of disappointing too. I was hoping that they would have compared notes or something about their past horrible experienes.

I thought I detected a tiny bit of residual bruising on Greg's face. The area under his eyes seemed a tad discolored, or it could have just been my old television set. He sure looked good though.

Loved Hodges line to Greg, calling him "Gasshopper". I wonder if that was a shout-out to the old TWOP when the person who used to write the episode summaries always referred to Greg as "Grasshopper"?

I'm glad that Sara suggested that Grissom be nicer to Greg seeing as how the inquest is coming up, and Greg might be under a little bit of stress himself.

It was a pretty good episode. Not great, but satisfying.

10. Guest

Guest Guest

At the end of the episode, was anyone expecting Grissom to wake up with his back exposed over sheets in a hotel room. Have sunlight hit his eye with him then staggering towards the bathroom. Getting a tampon and... well, you know. Then taking a long and deeply moving (to viewer) shower while cleaning himself of (what seems to be but then quickly and cheaply turns out to be false in the next episode) rape...

11. Alyssa

Alyssa CSI Level Two

Kristen9999: Good point about Gris being tough on Nick. He's been tough on pretty much everyone. I still remember him yelling at Sara in "Strip Strangler" and "Invisible Evidence." It's not unusual for Grissom to get a bit testy. It's part of his personality. Yes, it has been curbed as of late, but it's still there, and I think the migraine brought it out.

12. Wojo

Wojo Corpse

I really liked this episode. I knew the Nick & Greg scene would be just an evidence discussion, I didn't get my hopes up so I wasn't disapointed. I was just glad to see them in a scene together. It doesn't happen often.

I loved how Sara lied to Grissom about the music (I think she was lying) to come to Greg's defense. and I loved the Hodges comment "Gas Hopper" too cute!

I too was disapaointed that Greg's inquest was not in the promo.

13. brass_lives

brass_lives Prime Suspect

I thought this episode was very well done. I'm glad we are getting a lot of Grissom now since he will be gone so long and he was MIA for much of last season.

I agree. It was nice to see each CSI take part in the case. Brass still has the best lines. Sometimes bad things happen to bad people. Alan was so good. I have only seen him play a goofball. He actually made me almost sorry for the guy, even though what he did was despicable.

14. nukejane12

nukejane12 Dead on Arrival

Being a migraine sufferer..........if Grissom truly had migraines to the point that he needed medication, he would probably be at home in bed. Personally, I can't see straight......there are all those wavy lines and flashing dots.....not to mention the puking! Everytime I get one, I vomit until there's nothing left but the idea of food which makes me puke!

15. mrb105

mrb105 Pathologist

Wow I bet if Greg had his own show some people's lives would be made, that's all some people care about. So Grissom yelled at Greg, big deal. Watch the show for what it is, and don't complain about no Greg in commercials and no Greg in CSI articles.