Sara/Greg #8- "He Hasn't Given Up On Her Yet"

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by szmandatogoholic, Sep 4, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sandersidle

sandersidle Captain

Re: Sara/Greg #8- "He Hasn't Given Up On Her Yet"

Did you see the look Greg gave Sara when he said "Lucky for us?" and they were listening to that loud music together!! <3 *sighs* I've missed them working together for such a long time. Then Sara stuck up for Greg!!! "He's under alot of stress. You could be a little nicer to him." OMG it's so cute.

*Sighs* :)

2. ziggystarduzt

ziggystarduzt CSI Level Two

I'm back from the tragic land of no cable or internet- moving is such a pain in the ass. Have I missed anything really exciting? Little tidbits of Sandle loving to come? I baked a whole bunch of positivity cookies last night, so everyone dig in :D

3. SinCityx

SinCityx Pathologist

Kind of a sandle moment in the new episode?
    Grissom is constantly getting worse to the point of "burning out". And with that he isn't paying attention to Sara as much, or keeps getting annoyed when Sara is around Greg. Hmm?

4. Ziva__David

Ziva__David Witness

OMG I LOVED the fact that she stood up for Greg about the "he's under a lot of pressure. You should be nicer to him." and the fact that they were listening to loud music together! *sigh* It was so cuteyful! I think that Grissom and Sara are going through a "rough patch" as one would call it, in their relationship, so Sara is gonna realize that it's too much for her and she needs Greg. And then everything will be happy and full of positivity cookies and Greg's Blue Hawaiin! I can prove this because Grissom harped on Greg about the loud music and Sara kind of snapped at him "Acutally Grissom, I turned on the music." AWWW SANDLE CUTEYFULNESS!

5. TotallySandle09

TotallySandle09 Victim

There was such a cute Sandle moment like this? aaawwww....
    *imagine the scene* And i didnt see it... stupid me :(
    can someone show me pics about it or something?

6. sarahvma

sarahvma Captain

YAY FOR SANDLE LOVE.

Oh, you SO know that it was Greg's music, but I love that she took the fall for him, and then told Grissom to get off of his back. I really enjoyed seeing them work together again.

Just a really sweet exchange on his behalf.

7. CSIangel17

CSIangel17 Pathologist

Yeay a sandle moment!! and another really good one. Yeay for Sara defending Greg, season 7 like predicted seems to be turning out to be a rather sandley season :) And its so good that Greg is back playing music again! kind of a return to the old Greg :) Although I'm obviously a sandle lover,lol, I dont want Gil to go through his 'burnout' phase because he is a really good character, and I dont want him to be taking it out on Greg. Although, he has always had a problem with Gregs music, so it kinda like a return to the old CSI Gil-Greg relationship, and it means that we get some Sara defending Greg scenes :D I have a few questions if anyone can help please :) what is the name of the latest episode? and why was Greg and Sara playing music? is it cos Greg is back in the lab? :)

8. kissmesweet

kissmesweet Coroner

Oh, thanks for all of the spoilers. I've just finished the latest episode a while ago. Nice S/G moment there.

I was cheering when Sandle came on. I was jumping on the sofa. :lol: What a Tom Cruise moment.

9. Sandles21

Sandles21 CSI Level One

I was squeeling so bad! They were actually working together! I agree that I think Sara and Grissom are going through a 'rough patch'. The only scene they had alone together was when Sara was telling him to go easy on Greg. She was really defending him last night. I loved when Grissom was yelling at Greg about the music and Sara went 'I turned on the music'. Grissom was like 'oooh'. :lol: Grissom looked irritated by him. It seemed like the whole episode Greg was trying to impress him. And he did, which Grissom was surprised. I think there's something going on, and that there's a major reason that the writers are putting these scenes in. :)

10. Sabser

Sabser Prime Suspect

Thankyou for the cookies and coffee, I needed them so bad!

Well, this episode sounds great...in the Sandle context obviously. :rolleyes: So, Sara actually stood up for our dear old Greggo? Are the writer's turning Sandle all of a sudden? I hope so :lol:

Yes, the song in my signature is in fact 'Obvious' by Westlife. Such a Sandle song! Although, I have come across another that give me happy Sandle thoughts so I may change it. Or I may just post the lyrics here, I don't know ;)

:D :) :D

11. Silhouette

Silhouette Pathologist

Whoa you guys do post a hell a lot overnight :eek: Hold on, I need to take all in at once...

First, I was going to answer about the clip, but Ziva_David has beat me to it, so thank you :) I couldn't help but smile when I see that clip :D Really, we should thank Eric for talking to the producers. GO ERIC!!! :D

Second... OMG NEW EPISODE!!! SANDLENESS!!! :D :D Looks like S7 is definitelly a good Sandle season like predicted.
    I haven't seen it but sounds so cute from what I read. YAY!!! I love that they're working together again. And it's so cute how she's defending him... :D :D Awwww!!!! And isn't Griss supposed to go for one episode or more? (wouldn't go into spesifics here, just in case you haven't read spoilers for Leaving Las Vegas) Then, you know, there could be a chance for Sandle :D :D
    Third, hollie I'm so glad to see you back!! :D :D *runs and tackles* You have to stay longer this time.

Fourth, ziggy!!!! You're back too!!!! *runs and tackles too :D* Awww no cable or internet, that sucks :( Glad to see you're back too. You didn't miss much, just the ripple of 'Fannysmackin effect' to us Sandle shippers :lol:

12. CSI_Watcher_8

CSI_Watcher_8 Coroner

It's been nice to see Sara & Greg's relationship grow in these last 2 seasons. When they work together Sara is calm and happier. And Greg becomes a better CSI. Them listening to music together was so cute. ;)

13. araSgerG

araSgerG Lab Technician

Yeah, last nights episode was sweet...but just curious does anyone have any magic sandle cold medicine? :D This is the second day I've had to stay home because of my cold...in retrospect maybe going to the pumpkin patch Wednesday when I already had a cold was a bad idea, considering it was like 50 degrees farenheit...'course, the sandle Thursday made me warm and not sick on the inside. I would've been totally sick if they had turned that into a GSR moment...

14. ziggystarduzt

ziggystarduzt CSI Level Two

*tackles Silhouette back* YAY! feelin' the love :D I'm sad that I missed the Fannysmackin effect. What a beautiful, beautiful episode.

And last night wasn't at all bad either!!! I LOVED Sara stickin' up for her Greggo. It's about damn time that someone stepped in and told Grissom to back off Greg. Seriously, the dude has had so much crap happen to him over the years, and just a couple weeks ago he was beaten to a pulp! Can't Griss lay off for like, 5 minutes? Anyway, I'm glad that Greg was finally stood up for, and even more glad it was Sara who did it :D

15. araSgerG

araSgerG Lab Technician

Yeah, that was sweet...oh and if you're gonna be here you're gonna want this *hands Ziggy disinfectant* I've got a very contagious cold....I need some Sandle warmth, I wish I had recorded Fannysmackin'...sigh...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.