Jorja/Sara Pic Thread #4: A Beautiful Soul

Discussion in 'CSI: Crime Scene Investigation' started by Roosey, Oct 25, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. UrielFalcon

UrielFalcon Prime Suspect

Loving the flame shirt, rocks my socks totally.

2. Sara_Sidle_Lover

Sara_Sidle_Lover Hit and Run

WOW! She looks great in the flame shirt. :D And the hippie pic too. Are they actually from an episode of behind the scenes? Either way she looks as beautiful as ever. They really need to bring the new Season out in the UK ASAP. :cool:

3. SidLer

SidLer Coroner

I love these pics! The first one especially. Her bandanna's awesome. Hippieness. She's all about the love. :D *PEACE*

Thanks all the others for your pics! Her in the purple dress - she looks cute! The one where she looks confused/frightened/shocked, she STILL looks cute. :lol:

4. cocoa_girl18

cocoa_girl18 Pathologist

oooh love the pics girls ooh she really look so pretty. love the flaming shirt and the bandana on her.

5. SidLer

SidLer Coroner

I just found these...

*smirk*
    Side smirk

I didn't know smirking can be so cute. :lol:

6. cocoa_girl18

cocoa_girl18 Pathologist

ooh yeah she really look beautiful how come when she can get away with it. :) ;)

7. kissmesweet

kissmesweet Coroner

Oh, she's so cute! :lol:

8. kaylyne

kaylyne Coroner

Here are the Sara bio pages from the new "Ultimate CSI" book:
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

many more pics from the book at my place

9. SidLer

SidLer Coroner

SQUEE. :D Thanks for that kaylyne! I'm actually thinking of purchasing that book.

This...

"After a leave of absence for therapy in a substance abuse program, Sidle returned to work determined to get her life on track."

...I didn't know about. She took a leave of absence? I thought she saw the counselor while continuing with her work? Memory lapse I guess.

I like what was written about her under Tough on The Outside, and I agree with it. They forgot to mention how jorjeous she is though. :p

And why on earth is there a picture of Hank at the bottom?! He doesnt deserve to be there...or anywhere! YUCK YUCK YUCK! Ugh.

10. kaylyne

kaylyne Coroner

I didn't remember a leave of absence for her either. It could be one of the errors that are scattered throughout the book. They mentioned Cath moving to "dayshift" a number of times when it should have been "swingshift". But, what else do you expect when even TPTB can't get their stories straight. How do you expect other writers to get all of the facts correct?

As for Hank - I kind of liked him...until he turned into a horses-rear. I wish they would have kept him as a nice guy and we could have seen the first "good" relationship on CSI that didn't fizzle out after two episodes.

11. cocoa_girl18

cocoa_girl18 Pathologist

there is a csi book i havent heard of this until now. do they have lots of jorja pics. yeah why does hank in the bottom hate that scumbag. instead of hank they should put other team mate other than grissom off course.
    thanks for that little insight about that book kaylyne

12. grissoms_gurl

grissoms_gurl Coroner

Wasn't that leave of absence between season 4 and season 5? Remember when Greg is introducing Chandra Moore to Sara, he implies that she took "vacation time"? That's what I thought the leave of absense was referring to.

13. SaraStar

SaraStar Pathologist

^ I was thinking the same. :) And I didn't know about the CSI book. Could anyone tell me what it is?

14. Roosey

Roosey Captain

Hmm, she got caught drinking too much, right? That was in the last episode of s4, correct me if I'm wrong. And she 'came back' in the first episode of s5... yea, it's weird.

15. kissmesweet

kissmesweet Coroner

Oh my God-- thanks, Kaylyne! I hope I can get the book soon! DK publishing always makes the best movie/TV books!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.