Greg & Catherine :Checking out her butt again.

Discussion in 'Shipper Central' started by edog, Jan 1, 2002.

1. AmandaSzmanda

AmandaSzmanda CSI Level Two

Some one has been neglating this thread, and their name is Amanda. I'm back, for now.

I love that line. I tend to ignore the last section of it (Where he goes, "And Sara's, from the cigatettes" or something like that). It was so cute.

2. BurnedToast

BurnedToast Coroner

Uh-huh, Liv, I'm sure you weren't talking about any ship in particular. *coughs* But I do know what you mean. Catherine and Greg have that natrual chemistry that some people just wish they had. It's sad, actually, that the writers haven't done more than just flirting with them. ;_;

I so could have said that, because it would have been even more awesome...I'm sure he would. ;)

Gotta love the ass checking, I'm telling you. And that little scene was the best where they were flirting. You could so tell that Catherine loved having Greggo check her out. And, I agree with Amanda, where we ignore the other part of that conversation...

And, I suddenly want to watch Early Rollout again.

- Ally

3. FrostBite

FrostBite Lab Technician

Liv's Tag Pic O' The Day

[​IMG]

episode-Fannysmakin' csi-caps

she wants him.

she just wants to shove him up against the wall and snog him sensless. You can see it in her eyes. She really truly wants to take him into the locker room and show him exactly what she used to do for a living...:D

-x-liv

4. sofine

sofine Police Officer

geez! how hard is it to find this ship?!!!! why is it not even listed on the shipper central page?? it's taken me like, half the day to find it.

/grumble

anyway HALLO! um ... i haven't been here for a long time, because i was in another ship, which is still my OTP, but ... as of thursday night, i kinda fell into this greg/cath thing... and all because of a random scene between greg/catherine in "double cross". i was like Oh. then i was like OH. then i was like OH DANG!!!!! that's HOT!!

why is this ship not called "Swallows"?? that's my question. i figured that's what it would be called. it was the only thing i thought it COULD be called. but anyway. so glad it exists.

i am totally all over the greg/cat thing. totally. for one, cat is my age. and i can tell you, women my age would ABSOLUTELY go for a 30-ish hot guy like greg. if i were cath - single, gorgeous, a body like a 21-year-old barbie doll ... why on earth wouldn't she flirt with greg? i mean come on. he's beautiful. and as for greg? why wouldn't he want to experience what it would be like with a hot, sensual, passionate, no-holds-barred woman like cath?

i say this ship should be called Swallows. (but tag is cool) furthermore, i say this ship should be higher up the ship totem pole than it is.

what say y'all?

5. FrostBite

FrostBite Lab Technician

i say it should be higher on your poll as well! I have been neglecting my Tag-ness and really need to post a Tag pic...

Liv's Tag Pic of the Day

[​IMG]

Pirates of the Third Reich

I think they look like super hero's, delivering TagLove to the world. Their first misson...to rid the world of...doctors...yeah. AND THEN TO LADY HEATHER'S DOMAIN! :devil:

hey, should we give them a tree house? we can lock them up there so they wont be bothered by Sara and Nick and Grissom and Sofia.

-x-liv

6. kaylyne

kaylyne Coroner

Here's a nice Tag moment from Double Cross. Cath was so sweet to check up on him and ask how he's doing. I wish Greg had told her the truth. She would've listened and offered support.
    [​IMG]

7. BurnedToast

BurnedToast Coroner

sofine - Totally agree, there is nothing stopping them what-so-ever. It's the super secret twist in the end that we haven't heard of yet. Ssshhh. And yes, Swallows would be an awesome name for this ship...And not just because my dirty little mind has twisted it into something completely [edited for adult content]. ^-^

I was the same way with that scene in 'Double Cross'. It was like, "ZOMFG!"...I think my parents and grandparents started to wonder what the heck I was yelling about. Especially since my *coughothershipcough* wasn't on-screen at that time.
    But yeah, she was so worried about him in that scene. It really was quite cute. One of those subbtle things that people don't think much of, but could obviously lead to something more later on.

Liv -
    Point number one: Lady Heather owns your soul! -cackle-
    Pont number two: Doctors are scary (unless they look like McDreamy, then they are alright)...Anyway, yes, they've got that whole super!hero pose going on, and it rules 'da hizzle'. And seriously, what docter could withstand the power of TagLove?

Yes, they do need a treehouse, I agree. Though, I'm not quite sold on Sara, Grissom, Nicky and Sofia bothering them...If only because they'd be doing their own thing. ;)

That's alright, as have I. We are such bad people. ;-;
    Freddy and Michael are gonna turn on me one day and punish me for neglecting the cutest CSI ship. Oh no! Not them! -sob/cry/die-

kaylyne - Dude, he so should have. They could have had an even cuter moment there. -sigh- And then our brains would have exploaded.

8. sofine

sofine Police Officer

hooray!!! people are here! okay gang, listen up. we need to launch this ship again. so methinks this is the perfect moment to pimp my new lj community: Swallows. you can find it here:

http://community.livejournal.com/swallows_fic/

thing is, what i need are (1) members and (2) icons. and obviously, any fic that you guys can dig up. there was an lj comm called bowl of oranges (greg_cath) but it's fallen into disuse and the owner/maintainer is gone - and appears to have taken all her fic with her (it's been deleted from fanfiction.net)

so please head over and help me out. it's obvious to me from "double cross" that greggo needs some serious lovin'.

oh, i've posted my first greg/cath fic over at swallows_fic. so please go check it out, i'd love some comments.

thanks so much!

alex (morgan)

fragiledestiny lj

9. FrostBite

FrostBite Lab Technician

sofine you make me so happy I could cry! Seriously, this is so amazing!

Alexx

1. Lady Heather owns everyones soul, that's just common knowlege, seriously.
    2.Doctor's are pretty scary (unless we're talking about Criminal Minds, because Reid's pretty adorable...or House :devil:)

can't wait for the next eppy becasue we seriously need more Tag/Swallows love.

(this is great! we have two names!)

Liv's Tag Pic O' the Day
    [​IMG]

This pic is from Boom. I couldn't decide between this one and a different one I have but I chose this one because it look's like Cath's running her hand through Greggo's hair. The pic after this one shows them giving each other a really intense look...so I think I'll give it to you as well, jsut because I love it, and i't mostly for my enjoyment.

...Making Up For Forgotten Postage-ness
    [​IMG]

love the looks.

-x-liv

10. kaylyne

kaylyne Coroner

Awww. That was a great scene. We see again how much respect that he has for her right off the bat:
    CATH: That's my case for the next twelve hours. Ask the Sheriff.
    GREG: I would never doubt your word.
    CATH: Smart man.

Even though they flirt back and forth, he still knows when he can trust that she's being serious and not trying to pull one over on him just to get her way.

I also found that scene interesting in that he has his little headset on listening to music. not too long after that, he starts using the boombox with louder music around the lab.

11. FrostBite

FrostBite Lab Technician

Catherine doesn't like being ignored. I think Greg started using the boombox so Catherine would come in and turn it off, I can see her being a little more ticked by the music than Grissom, just because Grissom has his own headphone-

O my gosh, Grissom stole Greg headphones!

Ihat's why Greg uses the boombox! It all makes sence now!

and now for one of my favorite Taggle moments:

Liv's Tag Pic of the Day:0

[​IMG]

This is from Play With Fire and I really like this scene because Cath went to Greg before anybody else could and told him what happened. She wasn't forced to, and she was probably brought there by guilt, but it's a sweet scene with Catherine and Greg making small talk to avoid the topic of him in the hospital and Catherine being suspended.

And if you remember, Catherine made an excuse to the Lab Director that she was overworked, I think she was jsut trying to shift the blame off of herself and of Greg and onto the bogus work hours they have to take.

oh and I got bored and decided to make a tagpaper

thats's all I got for now, everyone visit the LJ comm!

-x-liv

12. kaylyne

kaylyne Coroner

I loved that little scene with Cath & Greg in the hospital. She made sure that she was the one that gave him the information first. It wasn't long after this that she got him out working on a case in After the show.

I think we need to start from the beginning and go through all of the Cath/Greg scenes.

I believe the first is in episode 2 Cool change where he gives Cath & Sara the DNA results of Holly's killer.

BTW - I still don't really get "Tag" - and "swallows" really sounds too freaky. I'd go with something like "SandCat" or something that doesn't sound too strange.

13. FrostBite

FrostBite Lab Technician

My first post was deleted because my computer hates my guts, so I'm posting again and I'm gonna post it even better than the first time...oh yeah.

About the whole name thing... I don't get it. Swallow...that's like Willows and Sanders only there's an 'a' where the 'i' is supossed to be...Tag is because of the flirting that goes back and forth between them (or the body spray whatever). ... Greg Sanders Catherine Willows...yeah I got nothing.

The only thing I do know, I that the two of them look good together.

Liv's 'Tag' Pic O' De Day

[​IMG]

This image is from Who Are You. Pretty much the first scene where the two flirt. This is one of my favorite Taggle eppisodes because we see Catherine and Greg interacting and flirting off of the grand subject of contraceptives. That's right people, in this episode Greg. Drinks. Tea. omg :eek:

This scene could have gone either way. If Greg had done this to...let's say Sara, she would have blown him off and thought he was just hitting on her because she was the new girl and he was jsut proving to her that all those rumors about him are true (which some are :devil:).

Catherine didn't blow him off ...my mind is doing evil things...hold on...alright I'm good....Catherine didi something she wouldn't have done with the other techs, she flirted back. The following is part of the transcript from Who Are You

GREG SANDERS: So you used to work at the French Palace?

CATHERINE: That's right.

GREG SANDERS: You know, my friends and I used to go there.

CATHERINE: Really?

GREG SANDERS: Payday fridays.

CATHERINE: Uh-huh.

GREG SANDERS: Maybe I saw you perform?

CATHERINE: Oh, I doubt it.

GREG SANDERS: Why?

CATHERINE: You would have remembered. (waits for Greg to close his mouth...:devil:)

CATHERINE: So, this film-- it's kind of hard to detect because it dissolves with body heat. And, as you know, Greg, sex can make a body pretty hot.

...and we'll just leave it there. :D Something I did do jsut now, was make another tagpaper. tag me

later you guys, I have CSI: Miami to watch.

-x-liv

14. sofine

sofine Police Officer

whoooooooooo-hoooooo what have i kick-started?!!!

okay these tagpapers are GREAT. i HAVE to have them over at the lj comm. even if you don't like the name ... (and i am SO not explaining that one - if you don't get it - c'est la vie)

FrostBite, would you post your tagpapers at the comm? or, i can do it. but i'd be really really happy if you would visit and post. go here:

http://community.livejournal.com/swallows_fic/

oh and does anybody know if always_winter is still around? would love to have her fics up there.

15. FrostBite

FrostBite Lab Technician

I like the tagpapers too! Thanks so much sofien. Do I get to call you Morgan?

I posted the wallpaper on the comm. just so you all know.

Alexx is missing again. Damn her... :shakes fist:

Liversnaps Taggle Pic O' De Day

[​IMG]

This is from To Have and to Hold. I just love the way she's looking at him. :squees:

And that's really all I have to say today. There wasn't any Tag in the last episode, but maybe we'll be lucky in the next one. :D

-x-liv